Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Trotting Dead (Closed)

NocturnalRainbow

Well, I don't think Grand wants her to have children so...

Waiting is not the most annoying part about this, it's the uncertainty. (goodness i'm turning into Stephan now.)

If you're not going to post in this RP anymore Grand, you might as well just tell us and save us all this trouble. 

Actually, you know what? Don't even bother coming back to this RP. I'm sick and tired of waiting for you to do something and it's broken without you, but you really don't seem to care, do you? It's like beating my head on a brick wall.

I mean, why did you even say that you're back if you're just going to spend another 4 or 5 days not even posting, why didn't you just tell us you didn't want to post instead of all this bullshit where we're waiting for you to actually do something, and I know you're not online, but that's exactly the point. You obviously don't care enough about this to tell us that you're away, or that you won't be posting for a few days, Sirius told us when he went away for the weekend, Stephan told us he couldn't post because of shit internet, so what's your damn excuse? We don't know. Because you haven't fucking told us.

So, I'm done, I can't be bothered waiting for something to happen. Well done, hope you're happy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...