Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Trotting Dead (Closed)

NocturnalRainbow

:o really? That sucks a lot, but replaying the story would be quicker since you already played it once.

Tell me, did you cry at all? ;--;

oh god i just realized i am cycling 140k in about 3 hours haha yaay that should be interesting after an all nighter on a awesome rp with awesome poeple

haha nice i would do nothing else to if it wasnt for a silly notion that my brain decided i am gonna follow haha

Yeah once I went to a summercamp where I had to do stuff for a week. That was harsh as i havent done anything at all this summer. If any of you are from Europe, do you have summer vacation at the same time or is it different? im curious :S

im from ireland and have holidays from june to end of august

so yea hehe and stuff aint to bad stuff can be fun 

I went to boy scout summer camp for a week not too long ago, but now I have a sports fest coming up on Wednesday so I will be gone for 5 days.

By the way, I cant stay up much longer so (( I hate to ask but )) can we maybe slow down the roleplay just a tad? Considering we're past 200+ posts I don't wanna get caught behind when im asleep.

haha i have a scout summer camp next week and the phoenix!!! im gonna be missing in next week in the rp cause if it tho =(

i got worried there haha nah i told nocturnal rainbow and we agreed that i could send my character away to do something and meet with yall again when i get back ^_^

Alright, I put my last post in for the night. What time should we start it up again? (( And also since we may have different timezones, we should make a good schedule for everypony to roleplay ))

Im in the eastern NY time in USA, usually I wake up at around 11 am but I may have church n stuff so I may not be back till maybe 1 pm.

ill be on all day except for 6 hours in about two hours and two hours later today ill be active as much as i can

am i okay to keep posting in the rp of me and lady going to get herbs etc.. (if she stays on) or should i stop when ye stop

(edited)

oH that reminds me, Lady. You seem to be doing / / for your thoughts. You can just click the I thing on the left side where the B I U thing is.

This is just in case you don't know that :3

Also since you're with Josh right now I think that continuing on with the roleplay doing that detour thing would be fine by probably all of us. Since it doesn't affect the whole group and we're just trotting right now :L Plus we get some medicine

Edited by Funny Snout

(edited)

Mobile hates you :L

I may have to deal with that on the tablet im getting soon, but ill be fine since I too know the html codes.

EDIT: Im going to bed, since its 1 am here. Goodnight everypony :3

Edited by Funny Snout
  • Brohoof 1