Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Trotting Dead (Closed)

NocturnalRainbow

I know, it was hard for even me to keep up.

You can either explain it any way you like, weather its in the roleplay by talking to somepony or if you want to post it here.

oh god i have a bad feeling im about to get myself killed out if the role play -_- i am a pure genius <----sarcasm

In the event no one read Timeless Toaster's Character Bio, he usually carries around a toaster with a mini Flux-Capacitor* built into the side. But, seeing as how I want to be fair, he's 'lost' his precious toaster and is stuck in PonyVille.

*Flux-Capacitor: The device responsible for allowing the DeLorean in Back to the Future to time travel.

@

I think you completely missed my post I just made, considering before you even teleported Zeta had already fired at you. You may wanna re read the post and edit yours.

@@Timeless Toaster

By the way, the group that was in Ponyville just left to Appleloosa from the train tracks. We were in the bell tower for a bit but we just left a little while ago, so you may wanna try to find us.

@@Timeless Toaster

I just saw, but it looks like they're abandoning Josh, Lady, and Zeta now. So they wouldn't know where they are anymore since they're headed back to Ponyville.

By the way, 2 shots fired since you and me fired within 5 seconds of eachother :L

(edited)

Yeah, thanks a lot Grand. I was a little sad when no one had responded to my first attempt at posting, so I figured I better start closer to the group.

@Funny Snout

We're so close, yet so far.

Edited by Timeless Toaster

nah she aint she just reacted on the spur of the moment which isnt a bad thing not at all :3 hehe

im there to but getting ready to torture zycrin for an antidote haha yaay i think im going psycho  

Do you mind if I have my OC, Temest join? You can find the link to his character submission in my signature.

As long as you make sure to follow all rules and read all posts, then you would be fully welcomed into this RP. Though we go by really fast since all we do is post 24/7 :L

Sure! just pop yourself in wherever deems fit. do you need a quick recap?

I might as well. It would probably help me understand the RP better.

As long as you make sure to follow all rules and read all posts, then you would be fully welcomed into this RP. Though we go by really fast since all we do is post 24/7 :L

That will not be a problem, as long as nopony minds Tempest using his aura. If anyone does, then I won't.