Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you became your favorite pony?

Dsanders

Becoming your favorite pony.  

90 users have voted

1. 1. If you became your favorite pony, would you...

• Try and get yourself out of this mess?
    • Accept this new life as your favorite pony and see if you can pull it off?

(edited)

An interesting thought that came to me after reading some fanfics such as, The Strange Case of Lyle Hartman, or Why am I Pinkie Pie!?

How would you feel or react if you were suddenly stuck in the mind and body of your favorite pony in the world of Equestria?

Would you try and find a way back? Adjust and accept this new life that's not yours, or worry about where the hell the pony's mind went?

Edited by Dsanders17
  • Brohoof 3

I'd stay as a pony and try to fit in! At least I get to meet the Mane 6, the princesses, and explore! There would be so many possibilities!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would freak out

Because first off... my favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle .-. And I would rather not lose my own gender

second off it would just be awkward :I

Hurray I'm not the only outcast anymore!

Edited by Alan
  • Brohoof 1

I'll stay as a pony, and just have fun with it. Then, if I don't fit in or enjoy my time there then I would have to obliterate the whole place. Just kidding, I would enjoy myself. :)

• Brohoof 1

I would probably just do an insane laugh but that might make Shining Armour think I'm Chrysallis being Cadance again so yeah it would be strange

• Brohoof 2

My favorite pony is pinkie pie. First i would eat a lot of candy from sugar cube corner. Then I would talk to a bunch of ponies since I am friends with everypony. The first pony I would talk to would be rarity because she is my second favorite. I would also want to talk to derpy obviously. Also I would throw a ton of parties.

• Brohoof 1

Becoming Derpy miiiiight be a bit dangerous. I'm already a bit clumsy and no doubt the initial freakout will probably lead to a few mishaps. Being female would also be a bit... well, for a lack of a better word, awkward, but then again the situation itself is so peculiar that I think it would be just a passing note.

Ultimately though, I would probably choose to remain as Derpy... for science... and the muffins!

• Brohoof 2

Being genderbended alone would give me a huge WTF moment add that to becoming a different species altogether would add to it. Since my favorite pony is a three way tie being any of the three would possess its own set of rather interesting situations. As Applejack I would be reminded of what my family was like before my grandmother died and would enjoy having that again but would feel a bit bad that Applejack is not there with them, it would make me feel like some kind of usurper. With Twilight having all that magic would be pretty awesome but I would still feel like a usurper but not quite as much as with Applejack and assuming I developed an interest in stallions would probably try to get a piece of Big Mac, eeeeeeeeeeeyup. With Luna adjusting to a night schedule would take some getting used to and might be a tad lonely and I have already had enough of being misunderstood and feared in high school.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

A lot of interesting responses. But I'm surprised that none of you have yet to consider or worry about where the pony's original mind and personality would go. I mean they would have to go somewhere right? Whether it be your own mind back in your world, or completely wiped from existence.

Though I'd rather hope for the first scenario to happen, either way, they'd probably be in as much of a mess as we would in the switch process. lol

~~

And just to give brief answer to my own question(cause why not), with Pinkie Pie being my favorite pony, I'd sure as hell be filled with shock, confusion, and amazement at first. I may end up stuck as her too, since obviously no one would believe me(Pinkie Pie) if I said I was really a human...she's always acting crazy and saying nonsense in the show, so it would close to impossible to convince anypony.

I'd feel bad for whatever happen to Pinkie Pie's own mind and personality too...and probably scared as hell. With Pinkie suddenly trapped in a human body....crazy sh** would insure. 

Obviously the gender switch would be equally disturbing as well...lol

However, if it means being best friends with the mane 6 and being in Equestria, I may just try and forget my older life and pull it off as Pinkie Pie for awhile. It would certainly be interesting. haha  ^_^

*I'm amazed that most of you wouldn't even mind the gender switch LOL

Edited by Dsanders17
  • Brohoof 1

If I became my favorite pony? I'd carry Sam's bags all the way to Moria, and threaten to go into Moria with him only to be set loose and sent back to Rivendell.

Oh, you meant from FiM! Learn to fly, I guess.

(edited)

I chose both options. While I'm not meant to be Pinkie Pie, I will tell Princess Celestia that I am not meant to be Pinkie Pie, and talk about who I actually am, where I'm from, I'm not sure how I've became Pinkie Pie, and say that I wish to become myself and Pinkie becomes herself, and I can stay in Equestria. If it will take some time before I can fully become myself again, then I will make the most of my temporary life as Pinkie Pie.

Edited by ÷Zero
  • Brohoof 2

I literally just thought how my first minute as my favorite pony would go:

*I wake up to a place I am not really familiar with, and look around, noticing that I am in Twilight's bedroom. I then throw my head around in complete shock, trying to find any reason for this*

Spike: Twilight? Are you okay?

Me: SPIKE?!?!?!?!

Spike: Uhm... yes?

Me: *Sits down and tries to comprehend this, looking up at the ceiling with a lowered jaw* UHHH?!?!

Spike: Twilight?

Me *Faints*

And the it all goes downhill from there.

• Brohoof 2

As much as I'd love to be Scootaloo, I think I would miss my human life, and body, too much to remain Scootaloo. Besides, I'd much rather hang out with Scootaloo than become her.

A friend once asked me if I would want to be Pinkie Pie.  I said that of course I would not want to be Pinkie Pie.  If I am her, then I do not get to meet her and be friends with her.  If I found myself in Equestria, I would be so happy.  But when I realized that I would not be able to meet Pinkie Pie, the situation would change from feeling like a wonderful miracle to a cruel joke.  I would have to deal with the conflicting emotions of being excited to meet the others and depression over missing out on the one that matters most.  Plus I would be worried about what happened to the original Pinkie - as Dsanders17 talked about.  I definitely would not choose to just stay Pinkie Pie without trying everything possible to get her back into her own life.  I would never want to take that away from her.

• Brohoof 3

If I was put into my favourite pony's body, I would definetly accept it. Is dislike the pain in my life so I would definetly like to be in Ponyville and an enviroment like that. I would love to be in Equestria and have such good friends. Honestly Id much rather be my own pony self though so I could be friends with the mane 6 and all the other ponies.

I practically am Derpy so... becoming her would be an easy transition. I've always wanted to be a horse! as a young kid I'd dream about being a horse, even gallop home from school sometimes. I read all the horsie books like Black Beauty, My friend Flicka and the Silver brumby so I'd often become a horse while reading. I also ride horses in the real world and do Parelli natural horsemanship so  know a bit about how horses think.

I'd want to stay a pony, at least for a while. Heck a few adventures would Dr Whooves would be awesome!

But I'd eventually want to return to my friends and family, unless they too could be come ponies!

I would imagine if I became Ditzy Doo, her mind would be in my body and nopony would even notice a difference :D

Mikestar.

• Brohoof 2

Considering that I'm quite alike with Pinkie Pie, I wouldn't have any problems. I'd miss my family and close friends a lot, though.

• Brohoof 1

At first, I would be in denial. I would pinch...wait, ponies can't pinch. I would hit myself with my hoof to make sure it's not a dream. After coming to the realization that this isn't a dream. I would be so excited that I nearly faint, then after that I would try to fit in as the Queen of the changelings. The name Chrysalis would be known and feared throughout Equestria and I would lead the Changeling Empire to victory. :yay:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

My first thoughts would be IMMA GIRL NOW! SOMEBODY HELP ME! THIS ISN'T FUN AT ALL!

My second thoughts are what happened to Apple Bloom's mind.

Then I'd try to get the hell out of there, most likely going to Twilight for help.

• Brohoof 1