Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mod Queue?

Rory
Go to solution Solved by Nohbdy,

i just git back from a forum suspension and im just wondering if this mod quene is permanent and what does it do? because it pretty annoying that i cant reply to anything without wait like 15 minutes for some else to say its ok.

(edited)

I discussed the mod queue with you in our earlier PM conversation, but I'll post a public response so that others can see it. 

The mod queue is a penalty for users whose posts have been deemed consistently inappropriate. It exists to preserve the quality of the community, and to encourage more appropriate posting habits for the affected member.

If you are mod queued, then your posts will require moderator approval before they are shown to the public. This applies for all posts and comments, though you can still use the private messaging feature. The mod queue may be permanent, or it may be temporary, depending on what the mods have set. While this setting can be changed, the only time I can see a mod queue being lifted is for a genuinely good reason. Generally speaking, permanent means permanent, though you can try to dispute or appeal your punishment. 

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Brohoof 9

Well this seems to be answered well, and so I shall lock this topic up.

Have a nice day...and thanks Twilight