Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many social network profiles do you own?

DeletedAcc

Social Networks  

95 users have voted

1. 1. How many social network profiles do you own?

• 1-2
    • 2-4
    • 4-6
    • 6-8
    • 8+

(edited)

Technically, none. I have a fb account, but only because it's required to be a PR manager on a fansite I volunteer my time for. Over than that, no personal fb account, not MySpace, no Twitter, no Skype. I have a linked-in account, but that's not a social network, really. The more you use social networking, the higher probably you have of being hacked, so I stick to forums mostly.

Edited by Dinos4Ever

Short answer: Too freakin' many.

Long answer: A Facebook profile that manages four pages, Twitter, G+ and two G+ artist pages, a Tumblr blog, a LinkedIn profile, a reddit account, three YouTube profiles, a SoundCloud profile, and three MySpace profiles that I almost never touch anymore.

I think I can list them all here:

Active:

- FaceBook

- Steam

- YouTube

Inactive:

- Twitter

- Tumblr

- Instagram

- Google Plus

- Deviantart

- MySpace

I have well over eight, if we're counting every social networking profile that's still in existence for me somewhere. If it's strictly the sites I'm active on, then it's probably more like five or six. I'm quite the social networking junkie. =P

(edited)

I got an email account on yahoo, MLPforums account (jk, I've never been to that sight) youtube account, and (I hate saying this) a Gmail account (only made because my first youtube account was connected to my dad's WORK GMAIL, which I don't know the password for, so I made a new youtube account and had the new Gmail connected to it) Nothing else I think. Unless some livestream site accounts and one for my outfit (which I've abandoned) on planetside 2 count.

Edited by Leatherbehlt

(edited)

Active on:

Facebook

MLP Forums(obviously)

Deviantart(just for other people's work, I'm far too shy to upload anything of mine) :blush: 

Youtube

Yahoo

Currently neglecting:

Bioware Social Network

StarTrek.com

The Sims 3.com

Steam

Origins

Edited by Anishna

I'm not really into social media/networking all that much. The only active "networks" I'm apart of would be Skype, Steam, and here on the MLP Forums. I have not touched my Facebook account in god knows how long and I've never been apart of Tumblr/ Instagram/ Myspace/ etc.

I'm just more of an anti-social person I guess :P

• Brohoof 1

i own:

twitter

facebook

instagram

vine

hyves

tumblr

google+

youtube

steam

and i dunno if this qualifies, but is XBL also a social network? you can have 'friends' and stuff so i dunno.

anyway, the only one i use is twitter now and then, the rest i don't even know the passwords for anymore

(edited)

Counting forums? Too many to count. I guess the main ones are here, Twitter, and Facebook.

Facebook, I am not active on at all anymore, I actually shut my account down for a long while. Twitter, I never post, just check out a few other people's Tweets.

Here, self explanatory. I am not too social on the Internet anymore. Kinda matches my non Internet social life as well.

I also have G+ as well, but never use it.

Edited by Kyoshi

- Steam

- Facebook (Only for messaging my close friends though. Most people on there are halfwits you can't have a proper conversation with anyway.)

- Here, obviously.

- DeviantArt?

That's it really. I'd rather have all my friends (you guize :catface: ) all in one place rather than checking loads of websites each day. MLP forums and Steam are only ones I actually check daily, the others I usually check about once or twice a week.

I think I'm actively part of three different social networks. Steam, This community, and Equestria Forever. That's all I can think of though because social networks aren't my life.

Well, here IS a list of other forums/websites I DO devote a lot of time to:

-Jurassic Park Legacy/Live the Legend RPG (Administrator; Jr. PR affairs, also Research Staff for the Encyclopedia project)

-Primal Carnage Forums

-JPtoys

-Park Pedia (user: Jhayk' Sulliy - hay, I was one of the original members of the James Cameron Avatar Wiki, don't judge me :P )

-FiMFiction (haven't really written anything in a while :blush: ). 

-DeviantArt 

Am I the only one who doesn't have any? (Does the forums count?)

I really don't find Facebook that cool to be on, and I find Twitter, Instagram, and Snap Chat really annoying. So, my answer to the question is none, I like good old fashion talking way better then text. :)

Don't worry Sir. You're not alone! :lol: To be honest I'm glad I'm not alone anymore YAY!! :lol:

I have a Twitter that I created for some sweepstakes to win some prizes but that was the last time I used it. I don't have a Facebook and my only other account online is here on the forums. That's it for social networks for me.

• Brohoof 1

I only use Facebook although I also have a profile on Google+ due to having a YouTube account. I never use the latter and the former is just to keep in touch with some old friends and family.

Let's see here, 

I have:

• MLP FORUMS (if that counts)
  • Facebook
  • Myspace
  • Tumblr
  • Twitter
  • Intense Debate
  • Youtube

Those mostly, I guess. :P

I have, in typical fashion, way too many. Mostly because I don't want to abandon any accounts I create even if they are of little use to me.

I had disabled Facebook in the past but I had to revive it recently to create a page for an organisation I'm part of. My own page acts solely as a portal with all the privacy settings shoved up to the max.

Off the top of my head, the only site I've actually abandoned and deleted properly was Dailymotion. Didn't see the point of that incredibly sluggish service.

However, if YouTube wasn't so ruthlessly tied down to Google's ecosystem, I'd actually have probably deleted my Google account by now, primarily because I don't want them to sell my profile to advertisers.

I have around 4 social networks:

1. YouTube

2. Facebook

3. Reddit (?)

4. Instagram

I don't even know if Reddit is a social network even though people discuss the topic around certain sub-reddits.

I have Facebook (Rarely on anymore), Twitter, Tumblr, another brony site, Instagram, and of course these forums.

I for sure don't use Facebook or Twitter that often, I used to when I didn't know about these sites. I enjoy being on these ones better. 

These forums, about 4 YouTube accounts, Facebook, 2 twitter accounts, deviant art and a few other forums. All of which I use regularly, besides the forums, this is the only forum I visit on a regular basis.