Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many social network profiles do you own?

DeletedAcc

Social Networks  

95 users have voted

1. 1. How many social network profiles do you own?

• 1-2
    • 2-4
    • 4-6
    • 6-8
    • 8+

Well, I have a facebook, a youtube, i'm here on these forums, and I have a steam if that counts, i don't think skype counts, maybe instagram counts, idk :P.

I don't use facebook a whole ton anymore though, I no longer make videos on youtube, steam I don't have on this crappy computer as most of the games can't run on this current computer. The forums I of course go on alot. Skype i use alot if it even counts, and Instagram I use about the same as facebook.

I have a Facebook and a Twitter (which I don't really use).

Dunno if it counts, but I have accounts on YouTube, DA, and Pixiv as well. I'm on a few forums also.

I'm on about 3 different forums including this one, I have a Facebook account, and if they count, a Steam account and 2 Youtube channels (I only count one though, the other one is just for backup) as well. Of course, I probably have plenty more, but these are the only ones that I actually use. :)

I still use Facebook and am starting to use mlpforums, but I've hardly posted at all.

At one time I used Gaia Online, but not anymore >.>

(edited)

I have a Facebook(which was required by my Calculus teacher no less), Youtube and a few accounts on a couple forums(here and two Nintendo-related ones ones I frequent a lot)

Edited by Godot

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have a Facebook, an Instragram, a Snapchat, a Tumblr and of course a profile here.  :squee:

I have about five. Three of them are forums including this one, one of them's a Youtube account and the other is a DeviantArt account. I'm only active on here, though.

I just have Facebook and Twitter, though I almost never use my Twitter. I also have Youtube, DA and Steam if those count :wacko:, plus other accounts on other forums :wacko:.

Edited by SparkWolf

I have a Facebook that I never visit, I have a Twitter that I don't use, I have a Tumblr that I mainly use as an online pic folder.

Aside from that I'm active on maybe three forums, being this one, Fencing.net and Tulpa.info (which I discovered thanks to this place, incidentally). I have profiles on other sites like FF.net but they're not really social networking type sites and I'm not too sure if forums count either, although in a way they do fit the definition given.

I don't have any acvounts on social media sites, and I wanna keep it that way, mainly for two reasons:

1. My life just isn't interesting,

2. Whatever you say on social media siteswill be used against you, sjoud anyone decide to look you up!