Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many social network profiles do you own?

DeletedAcc

Social Networks  

95 users have voted

1. 1. How many social network profiles do you own?

• 1-2
    • 2-4
    • 4-6
    • 6-8
    • 8+

I guess YouTube counts and a Twitter I never use. Though none of them have my actual name on them are only consist of my online alias.

I have 2 that is primarily for (free) texting, Instagram and Facebook. I don't post on either accounts at all.

And of course, there's MLPF (if that counts).

• Brohoof 4

VK - 1 account (public)
OK - 1 account (public)
Instagram - 4 account (3 public)
Facebook - 2 account (1 public)
Discord - 1 account
MLPF - 1 account
LinusTechTips Forum - 1 account
Twitter - 3 account (1 public)
Gab - 1 account
Skype - 1 account
FIMFiction - 1 account
Reddit - 1 account
BBM - 1 account
Telegram - 1 account

Yeah, this just occured to me, I have 20 social media accounts

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have a facebook, I also have twitter, but I only lurk on facebook (And it has a good amount of people I knew from high school on it) but I never talk on there nor do anything.

Twitter I haven't logged on in forever. My main means of contact are my phone, discord, and my phone. xD Or IRL, I do that too, but even IRL I am a cute little pony so.

And that's that.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Lucky Bat said:

Only two (Facebook and Instagram). Three if I count this place. :P

YouTube labels itself as social media and you own a Twitter and a bunch of other dead accounts on various other facets of social media.

Just Facebook, which I haven't logged in like 8 months or so. I've ditched social media and smartphones. Don't need them. 

I don't consider forums to be a form of social media, but MLPF is the only one I'm active on. Even then, I plan on being way less active as soon as the temps cool off. I promised myself I would limit the amount of time I spend online and enjoy the outdoors more. 

• Brohoof 2

When it concerns genuine social media, I have two: Facebook and Twitter. But I only ever use my Twitter to whine at Treyarch support. If you expand the definition, then I have Reddit and YouTube but I never use YouTube for uploads. If you REALLY expand the definition, Discord and Skype too.

I don't use any, as I've never found the need to. I am apart of various websites, like this and GameFAQs, but I don't see them being considered as such.

This place is the first social place I have been to that even resembles a social network. I have been to forums before 2005 and after 2005, but those were standard forums, no status feeds or "live action" stuff (if not counting manual F5ing, which I don't)

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Cyclone1066 said:

YouTube labels itself as social media and you own a Twitter and a bunch of other dead accounts on various other facets of social media.

I forgot about my YouTube channels but that other stuff, what the hell are you talking about? 

I have a Youtube account and even a single video uploaded a long time ago, but I only use it to sometimes comment on videos. If you count that then it's one account.

I consider Facebook and Twitter (and, say, Vkontakte) to be social media since you are supposed to use your real name there and communicate with your real life friends and acquaintances. I guess Youtube would count if I ever uploaded a video where I can be seen or at least uploaded some videos.

But forums such as this (and some others) do not count as social media for me.

I mean, if you count the total ones I have, it's around 7; MLPF, YouTube, DeviantART, FF.net, Instagram, Discord, and Steam. I don't use all of them though, in fact I only really use MLPF and Discord anymore.