Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Curse

Plasmastorm X-15

I Was thinking about a Roleplay where a Curse was place all over Equestria by an evil witch who plans to rule the world. But selected few was immune to the spell or Survived it. & It's up them to bring Equestria to It's rightful Glory.

What do you think?

Edited by CosmicwarriorX

I like it! It sounds kind of Barbie in Fairytopia -ish, is that what you intended? Also, are we going to defeat the witch, or going to help other ponies out or doing one in the process of the other?

• Brohoof 1

I didn't mean it like "lets be barbie", sorry. I meant like the plotline concerning how the ponies who didn't get infected...well didn't get infected. In Fairytopia (which I swear on Princess Celestia I only know about because of my little sisters), a poison gets sent out so none of the fairies can fly b/c of problems with their wings and a sickness. Barbie, however, does not get infected because she has no wings.

And in my defense, the phrase "bring Equestria to it's former glory" seemed kind of ambivalent on where you wanted the rp to go.

what about Twilight?

I think only Pinkie and Twilight, and Fluttershy (I'd usually go with RD but let's make it a bit fair)

that way 3 of the mane 6 are infected and the rest is trying to find a cure, or only Pinkie and Twilight