Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alcohol: your view on it?

Atom Flash

Alcoholism is the sign of a highly deviant and un-purposeful society. Drink and drink. Hide the pain. Never dealing with it - that's the problem with our society. So frail, shallow, and wanting to scurry away our problems like a rat. Problem is - they will get worse and worse until they explode in our faces if not faced on head on. 

I find it highly overrated and I have no incentive to drink anyhow, since none of my friends do it even if they are of age. One friend did and we're not friends anymore. That's not the only reason we stopped being friends but it was one of them since as soon as he was allowed to, he wanted to drink every chance he got. Got quite annoying real quick.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I find it highly overrated and I have no incentive to drink anyhow, since none of my friends do it even if they are of age. One friend did and we're not friends anymore. That's not the only reason we stopped being friends but it was one of them since as soon as he was allowed to, he wanted to drink every chance he got. Got quite annoying real quick.

I hope your ex friend has stopped since.  I was the same when I first started drinking alcohol before I was even legal age.   My wake up call was getting put in the ER, and feeling humiliated afterwards as I received some strong but caring advice from the healthcare workers.   It’s poison.   I don’t even know why I liked it.  Only good for making you feel sick the next day. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve not touched alcohol in months. I had a bad day at work. Came home a drank a bunch of wine. That was the sickest I’d ever been. It actually scared me. So I swore I’d never drink like that again

And I haven’t. Don’t really have a desire to touch it

• Brohoof 1