Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, how are you this fine day?

MrJK

Hey everypony, i'm MrJK and i just wanted to introduce myself and learn about you. So as previously stated, I'm MrJK and i guess i shall start by telling, you about me and i would hope you would take the time to answer the same questions :)

Name, MrJK (I'm sure ill think of another way to say this)

Current Episode of MLP: FiM, Season 2, episode 10

Favorite Episode, Probably 'Luna Eclipsed' or 'Sisterhood Social'

Favorite Pony, Definitely DJ PON3

I hope this is enough information about me for you to get to know me! :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the herd Mr.JK

You should catch up on new episodes!

Y u no love Pinkie Pie :(

I hope your stay with us is as long and enjoyable as mine has been!

If you have any questions, do not be afraid to Private Message me!

I don't bite ;)

~Rose

Thats a little....creepy. Especially since it corresponded to my post well, i would have never guessed. Very fancy indeed haha.

I don't bite ;)

Haha I knew you where going to say that.

Anyways, welcome to the forums MrJK!

Welcome to the forums. The users above you are automatic bots programmed by Feld0 himself. Pretty fancy, huh?

lol Don't troll the new ponies ;)

Well to start off, I'm doing quite well on this fine day :) I’m 83awsm… so, as u can guess, my favorite pony is RD. Although I do also like Twilight’s characterization and her ability to help the others resolve issues, so it’s sort of both. Favorite episode is probably a tie between The Last Roundup and the CMChronicles. You really should see more of the newer ep’s as Rose mentioned, so much more fun to be had :P (Cough, Derpy… Cough, Cannon...) Anyway, time for the usual welcome to the forums xD Hope you enjoy your stay.

Thats a little....creepy. Especially since it corresponded to my post well, i would have never guessed. Very fancy indeed haha.

He was lying man.

I am no robot >.>

quite sexy bots i might add as well...

Are you saying I'm sexy?

o.0

I'm doing all right this day actually. Thank you for asking!

My name is Anthony but around here I go by my Ponysona Steelquill, who basically IS me anyway aside from a few differences in personal background.

Me, huh? Well, I'm a 20 year old patriotic, rationally idealistic, historian, philosopher, writer, military college cadet who watches My Little Pony. That's the long and short of me! :) I'm going to serve in the Army out of college, see how I like my first few years of service, and then either choose to stay or retire and do something else. Since becoming a brony, my outlook on life has skyrocketed. I was never a cynic or depressive, but I didn't prioritize making friends or being happy, just doing my duty.

(Sound familiar?)

Posted Image

Mind if I ask a question back? Why did you decide to become a brony and why is Vinyl best pony (for you)?

Well, Steel quill, (I would quote you, but that is an awfully big picture ^^) i became a brony about.....A month, two months ago? And Me and my friend had always known about bronies, and it was something that didn't interest us. Until we were in GMOD Theater, and someone played RD vs Starscream

. After that i was like "Well, those were some interesting traits." And i checked out the first episode, and honestly, the first two did not interest me. But i gave it a chance and watched longer and fell in love with it! <3 And the reason i love DJ PON3 (Vinyl Scratch) Is because i love dubstep (Which isn't what she played, but i like to pretend so ^^) And her just kind of cool look interests me. I hope they do more with her in the future. (I need to make my post less long-winded!)