Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Casual Baltimare RP.

Fender

Good. At least we're not waiting 23 eons waiting for the signup sheet to get full. I prefer a quick starting RP.

Agreed. I HATE waiting for RPs, when it could take just a second/one post in order to join. B-but,...it's fine.

I must say, this is the fastest I've ever seen an RP go from sign-up to start. 

I agree. This is fast. -brohoof-

• Brohoof 1

Seems like we're taking off already, eh? Goodness, I hope I'll be able to keep up with everything... You guys look so goddamn hyped. xD

But, I mean, that's far from being a bad thing! Anyway,

images1_zps297ca549.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Seems like we're taking off already, eh? Goodness, I hope I'll be able to keep up with everything... You guys look so goddamn hyped. xD

But, I mean, that's far from being a bad thing! Anyway,

images1_zps297ca549.jpg

My first ever RP as the other one I joined hasn't started yet... or it started without me... D: So yeah :3 hype!

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't mind being Sunny Dew, as I haven't played her in a Roleplay yet.

Ignore her misssing backstory, i will add it soon, and besides, I know where I want her to end up backstory-wise.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/68292-casual-baltimare-rp/

The link to the RP! I put it in the original post as well! Sorry about the procrastination though, could've been up a bit faster. @-@ Enjoy though! :D

@,  Also, you're in! :3

"Wait a second... Is your cutie mark a...?"

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Guys! It happened! @, You cheeky bastard. :3 @,  I'm eager to see your response. x3

Edited by Becker (Fender)
  • Brohoof 2

http://mlpforums.com/topic/68292-casual-baltimare-rp/

The link to the RP! I put it in the original post as well! Sorry about the procrastination though, could've been up a bit faster. @-@ Enjoy though! :D

@,  Also, you're in! :3

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Guys! It happened! @, You cheeky bastard. :3 @,  I'm eager to see your response. x3

"You cheeky bastard" <- Fender For President 2014

Oh come on, I was dying to bring this subject up :'D Its going to be the longest running RP joke ever.
  • Brohoof 1

Any space left for another?

Genius ditz - Bubble Burst on my profile, link in my signature since I'm on my phone and can't post it manually.

As always, any of my characters really, but Bubble is likely the best choice - she's the most normal. :P

• Brohoof 2

Any space left for another?

Genius ditz - Bubble Burst on my profile, link in my signature since I'm on my phone and can't post it manually.

As always, any of my characters really, but Bubble is likely the best choice - she's the most normal. :P

Well, choose one that you're sure of and you could come right in! Just talk it over on here whenever you're ready. :3

I've been excited about joining a roleplay, please sign me up, my avatar is my character, (just take off the horn since no alicorns,) his name is, Al Capony, master of disguise.

Uh, slight issue, I think it would only be valid if you have an actual OC page in the archives. If you have one, could you link us somehow, and if not, making one would be necessary for this.

I'm following the progress of the Roleplay, but Kaz kinda disappeared, so I'm just sitting there watching. x] Haha

I believe he went to sleep, most people probably are by now. xD Well, g'night guys, we'll continue this later!

I believe he went to sleep, most people probably are by now. xD Well, g'night guys, we'll continue this later!

That was my guess! Haha, but yeah... I should have been asleep long ago. I just guess I got caught up in it. x] I think I'll head to bed now, too.

• Brohoof 1

If it helps people, I sleep from 10pm-7am (GMT). I live in England so my active hours are different to the others.

(edited)

So, anypony not already in a conversation that Bubble might meet? Don't want to butt in because I'm polite like that. :P

Back to the topic of time, I post here and there through the day from 10:00 - 6:00, I'm usually asleep 2:30 - 7:00 and I'm properly active (at least on my phone) pretty much all the rest of the time.

Edited by Cinderscribe

So, anypony not already in a conversation that Bubble might meet? Don't want to butt in because I'm polite like that. :P

You could always try your chances with Pondah. He's still in the bench bunker...

(edited)

SORRY ABOUT DISAPPEARING! I went to lie down at 9:30AM after not sleeping all night and then I closed my eyes and now it's 1:45PM and I was supposed to meet a friend at 1PM in Manchester!

I'll jump back in as soon as possible without just destroying the RP's flow.

Edited by Kaz

@

Al Capony, with respect, perhaps you have a less...adventure-based OC? If I'm honest, your OC seems very, very unfitting for this, even when edited not to be an Alicorn.