Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Casual Baltimare RP.

Fender

I will begin character creation at once!

What I meant by asking that was just so that there weren't too many moody characters or peppy characters etc... I just find it important to keep the balance and make sure not to fill a niche that is already filled.

• Brohoof 1

Excuse me, if it isn't too late to join I think this RP sounds like something I would want to be part of. I haven't been on the forums in a while but right now I'm working on catching up with the show and getting back into the forums. If you will have me, I have been in quite a few RPs before if you would like proof of my ability, then I would like to join.

Me being gone for so long has led to a disconnect between myself and my OCs and I will need to create a new one. If you wouldn't mind, would you tell me about the character balance in the RP so that I can get a feel for what kind of OC would best fit with the RP without being too similar to other OCs or too different.

Please reply to me soon, however tomorrow/today being my birthday I won't have much time until tomorrow night to post or reply beyond anything in the next couple hours. If you let me know soon I can work on thinking up a character.

Sorry for bombarding you with all this text.

Character types right now:

Earth Ponies: 4

Pegasi: 1

Unicorns: 6

Stallions: 7

Mares: 4

(edited)

Character types right now:

Earth Ponies: 4

Pegasi: 1

Unicorns: 6

Stallions: 7

Mares: 4

Okay so I am a mare, I was considering using my original OC/Ponysona Artemisia and just tweaking her but she is a unicorn, hmmm, no she won't work. To much adventure. I have to find all my other OCs the only problem is I can't find where I put links to all of them.AHA found the links!

Edited by Artemisia

Okay so I am a mare, I was considering using my original OC/Ponysona Artemisia and just tweaking her but she is a unicorn, hmmm, no she won't work. To much adventure. I have to find all my other OCs the only problem is I can't find where I put links to all of them.AHA found the links!

If you go to the Character Archives and use the search box in the top right of the page, you can search for characters by Name.

(edited)

Okay so I have a pegasus oc from an old rp who never got very fleshed out (she was mostly a background character) and I think that if I fill out her description and personality a bit more she would work well.

Okay here is Dawn Windswept, I basically changed everything about her other than her appearance but I think she will be interesting to play. What do y'all think?http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dawn-windswept-r533

I posted! Headed to MusicMare.

Edited by Artemisia
  • Brohoof 1

OOC: I assume we are nearing the nighttime now?

Uhhhh....hmmm....I don't believe so. The start of the RP stated that it was late morning. With how much we've actually RPed on this, I don't think very much time has passed. 

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I was just going with the (time)flow. The problem with RP'ing tends to be that everyone seems to have their own version of time :P

Going off what others have been saying, I'm currently rolling with kind of afternoon / early sunset. Ideally i think we need one mod specifically to be the one who dictates changes in time, unless everyone is in agreement.

I can live with that, I suppose the time shall be moved to evening to make the setting more appropriate. But let's not have the other days go by so fast. ;)

• Brohoof 1

This Friday, I am going on holiday and will be unable to post (unless some sucker hasn't protected their wi-fi) 

• Brohoof 2

This Friday, I am going on holiday and will be unable to post (unless some sucker hasn't protected their wi-fi) 

Well have fun!  Lets hope no-one has so you can still participate, and I won't bother asking where you're going because that is not mine to know.

I can live with that, I suppose the time shall be moved to evening to make the setting more appropriate. But let's not have the other days go by so fast. ;)

We need to make posts in like bright red bold font or something to keep the time flow consistent. 

Well have fun!  Lets hope no-one has so you can still participate, and I won't bother asking where you're going because that is not mine to know.

I hardly know where I'm going. It's somewhere near York.

OOC: Heheh, I'm actually working on some vectors as I sit here, so it's no big deal ^.^

I almost forgot. x3

I knew I was missing something. For like...the past 2 days, its been bothering me. xD

I changed my profile pic, figured it would fit the current scene of the RP where he is right now, too. x3

Dat picture. :D

Also, now I know I'm getting tired. I read the title "Casual Batman RP." 

@

Wow, LOL. You've got quite a few guys running after Bubble. Did you expect this or is this just playing out more interestingly than you thought?

@

Wow, LOL. You've got quite a few guys running after Bubble. Did you expect this or is this just playing out more interestingly than you thought?

I was just following what Kaz said to do, x3.

But Now, Bass is alone in the club... Poor him xD

I guess things just aren't gonna go his way this night, lol

Edited by BassClef
  • Brohoof 1