Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Casual Baltimare RP.

Fender

(edited)

Baltimare? It sure does sound interesting. I'll join in with my new colt OC, Starshine :3

I see that I have a whole lot of it to catch up XD

Indeed you do. xD Not much in the way of time has passed, but quite a bit has happened. Ponies tend t really enjoy the cafe, apparently. >.> xD

Edited by BassClef
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, if no-one can tell Rut-Light isn't happy about the train yard sabotage.  I'm suprised nopony has said anything about hearing an explosion! XD

Edited by Midnight-Inferno
  • Brohoof 1

I'm suprised nopony has said anything about hearing an explosion! XD

I wanted to assume it was on a different side of the city. And that the boom might slightly blend in with the loud city. Construction and stuff. :s

Ah, that makes sense!  I can see how that would be possible and logical but the point of me adding that entire thing was to just add some excitment into the RP

I understand the reasoning. That plan backfired a bit, huh? x3 Well, keep in mind, this is a casual RP, so nothing overboard, conflict-wise. You're fine as is though, keep it up. :3

Be careful what you wish for... Bubble might turn up and generally get in the way with her obliviousness.

Gotta say, the way you RP with bubble, her personality and all, that's pretty adorable. 

tumblr_mkt0lyOcTP1s5og25o1_500.png

It really is. :3

Back to discussion, erm...

Bubble IS cute, and I just want to murder her >w<

(Please excuse whatever I say as jokes XD)

Anyways...hmm.

Oh, Lightning Chaser.

Yeah...clouds are fun to sleep on, unfortunately  he's asleep, so no RP'ing for me unless I wake him up =3="

Welp, seems like I found an use for the train exploding, though it wasn't exactly the way I would expect it :wacko:

I have a minor question- do people with the Cupcake+ ranks (below your avatar and username) have a character limit?

Everyone including the mods got the character minimum

I'm sort of just winging it for Bass right now, as he generally doesn't tend to need to be anywhere during the days... It's more of a nightlife kind of thing with him... so unless the time passes or something he'll more or less just tend to wander the city unless stopped by somepony, or he's at his table creating new mixes. >.> Not much for him to do with no social connnections thus far, heh. (Maybe in the future he'll decided to find a permanent place in Baltimare, if he gains some reason to stay. wink wink. x3)

• Brohoof 1

Welp, seems like I found an use for the train exploding, though it wasn't exactly the way I would expect it :wacko:

Everyone including the mods got the character minimum

Heh, indeed that is the response I imagine a lot of folks would give.

Oh, and yes, the character limit is for the RP forum in general to avoid having people posting one line posts in RP's.

Alrighty then, thanks OwO

Speaking of which, which is the RP, who's gonna wake me up? XD

I mean, someone is BOUND to notice a pegasus sleeping in the middle of the day on a cloud o3o;

(Maybe in the future he'll decided to find a permanent place in Baltimare, if he gains some reason to stay. wink wink. x3)

Right bloody perfect romance opportunity. Bugger me, why did I make Candy a lesbian? This could've gone so many ways. xC

Right bloody perfect romance opportunity. Bugger me, why did I make Candy a lesbian? This could've gone so many ways. xC

Of course it is! Everypony wants to get with a chill, awesome, party lovin' Music Pony. Too bad, haha! xD

• Brohoof 1

Alrighty then, thanks OwO

Speaking of which, which is the RP, who's gonna wake me up? XD

I mean, someone is BOUND to notice a pegasus sleeping in the middle of the day on a cloud o3o;

Bubble can't fly! Otherwise, you know, very curious and irritating pony: probably would wake him up heh. She's just kind of wandering at the moment, seeing what there is to see :P

Bubble can't fly! Otherwise, you know, very curious and irritating pony: probably would wake him up heh. She's just kind of wandering at the moment, seeing what there is to see :P

Whilst Pondah is on an accidental one-stallion mission to obtain accidental get Mares to hate him.

Excuse me, if it isn't too late to join I think this RP sounds like something I would want to be part of. I haven't been on the forums in a while but right now I'm working on catching up with the show and getting back into the forums. If you will have me, I have been in quite a few RPs before if you would like proof of my ability, then I would like to join.

Me being gone for so long has led to a disconnect between myself and my OCs and I will need to create a new one. If you wouldn't mind, would you tell me about the character balance in the RP so that I can get a feel for what kind of OC would best fit with the RP without being too similar to other OCs or too different.

Please reply to me soon, however tomorrow/today being my birthday I won't have much time until tomorrow night to post or reply beyond anything in the next couple hours. If you let me know soon I can work on thinking up a character.

Sorry for bombarding you with all this text.

Excuse me, if it isn't too late to join I think this RP sounds like something I would want to be part of. I haven't been on the forums in a while but right now I'm working on catching up with the show and getting back into the forums. If you will have me, I have been in quite a few RPs before if you would like proof of my ability, then I would like to join.

Me being gone for so long has led to a disconnect between myself and my OCs and I will need to create a new one. If you wouldn't mind, would you tell me about the character balance in the RP so that I can get a feel for what kind of OC would best fit with the RP without being too similar to other OCs or too different.

Please reply to me soon, however tomorrow/today being my birthday I won't have much time until tomorrow night to post or reply beyond anything in the next couple hours. If you let me know soon I can work on thinking up a character.

I can't exactly tell you what kind of OC you should use. Just that you should follow the rules, and not make it too adventure-y, really. Just don't make posts overly eccentric, and far more than they would ever have to be. You will have to post your OC though, so we know just who you're RPing as.

• Brohoof 1

Throw a rock at the cloud then o-o

I can't exactly tell you what kind of OC you should use. Just that you should follow the rules, and not make it too adventure-y, really. Just don't make posts overly eccentric, and far more than they would ever have to be. You will have to post your OC though, so we know just who you're RPing as.

I agree with you, but my character seems too eccentric, don'tcha think? /lies

You could have made a whole new paragraph for each, well...paragraph XD

Anyways, like Fecker or whatever said, don't make it seem like there's a plot(ha ha, no) just have fun OwO