Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Animated Banner help

Rainbow_Dash_Swag
Go to solution Solved by Quilava,

I made a banner for my signature for forums but  i have no idea how to put it here, if anyone knows pls help, thx!

-Rainbow_Dash_Swag

P.S-Swag B]

To input any image into your signature:

Head over to your settings and click on the Signature tab

post-14315-0-15596100-1369165394_thumb.png

Then, direct url (if you're using an off-site image hosting like photobucket or imgur), click on the lil icon that looks like a tree and paste in the url. Once complete, you should have your image put into your signature.

post-14315-0-51486300-1369165425_thumb.png

Also, not sure if you're aware yet, free users, like you, have a dimension limit of 600x100, something to keep in mind ;)

Hope this helps, and have a good day~

• Brohoof 2

Thanks to lugia for the answer. Even though this has been appropriately explained...I shall leave this thread unlocked until Rainbow gets his Sig up. Have a great day :)

• Brohoof 1

Ya but.. Whenever I put my image on the banner it says its not allowed, I got the picture from google image search, pls help?

-Swag x3

As  noted in his post, the dimensions of the image in your signature may not exceed 600 pixels in width by 100 pixels in height. If you are copying the picture directly off of Google, it is likely that it does not meet those requirements.

I recommend first downloading the picture to your computer, and then cropping it using an image editing program until it results in an image that is 600x100. Then, you could upload it to the internet using a site such as imgur or tinypic. 

Lastly, you can display it in your signature. To do this, click the image button, and then paste in the direct URL to the image that you wish to use.