Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which fictional place would you take a 7 day vacation to?

♞RedLotus♞

Hello there, we all know that there are many magnificent places who we all wish were real. For instance, we have ponyville, Narnia, hogwarts, and so many other great places!

My question to you guys is, where would you take a 7 day vacation to? Why would yo go there? What will you do there?

Your place can either be from a book, a video game, a movie, anywhere that your imagination takes you! Also make sure to include pictures!

To start this thread off, I will mention where I would like to go.

The fictional place where I would like to go is there flying city of columbia, from bioshock infinite! Its just so heavenly, and beautiful. I really like how its kind of steampunkish but also has a vintage feel to it. It also makes you live through that classic american lifestyle that people had back then.

I would make sure to head to the garden of eden and check out the monument of the presidents that they have there. Going to the fair would also be great, I would kill to get my hands on the bottles of vigor (Magical energy drinks that give you cool powers and come in cool looking bottles) 

BioShock-Infinite-18.jpg

bioshock-infinite-columbia-statue.jpg

bioshock-infinite-coins.jpg

bioshock_infinite_vigors_by_armachamcorp

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Definitely somewhere in the Pokemon universe. I'd probably settle for Kanto, just because it's got the most Pokemon I like. My vacation would consist of running around desperately trying to catch 6 Pokemon that I liked, so I could return to my normal, boring life with a full team of Pomekanz.

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 2

It'd be a toss-up between My Little Pony Universe, the Star Wars Galaxy and the Star Trek Universe.
It'd be really, REALLY hard to choose between those three, but if you were to twist my arm, I would have to pick MLP universe.
Why? Because fuck you. 

• Brohoof 5

My vacation would be spent in the Pokemon universe, since it would be cool to catch Pokemon and win gym badges. Other than that, I would spend my vacation in Gotham City if the crime does go down. I will not spend my vacation in Joel Schumacher's version of Gotham City.

• Brohoof 5

Atlantis.  I want to see what their culture is like and maybe see some awesome technology.  My vacation would probably consist of me looking at the awesome scenery and technical achievements. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, Going to ponyville would be a pretty big and kinda obvious one. I think alot of people here will say that aswell :P. But for good reasons I suppose.

I'd be down with going to somewhere in the pokemon universe, like kanto or johto or well anywhere would do xD. Even better if I can train and bring back me some pokemon.

But yeah, besides MLP Pokemon is one of those things I've always wanted to be real.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If equestria was out of the question, id go for cybertron. But after the war. That way it can be accessible to humans.

I chose this place because m a huge transformers fan long before the bay-formers. Hopefully I won't run nto that one kid sam wit-something. Plus its got optimus prime. How do i say no to that.

Edited by Mr. Critical

if i could stay anywhere for seven days, i would definately want to go to the sprawl!

a giant space city, orbiting saturn. and ofcourse, i could get myself a RIG and a suit! :D

Sprawl_%2048x32.jpg

i would definately get myself an elite advanced suit :3

Elite_advanced_RIG.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I would take a vacation at Equestria, and go to other places each day, but first, I would be in Ponyville, then Canterlot, then Applelousa, then Man(e)hattan.

Stay ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) my friends.

Edited by Red Diamond

(edited)

img-1699339-3-bioshock-infinite-coins.jp

Oh, man, I would totally go just to see the Lutece "twins". Rosalind is my game crush, LOL. 

I would go to Westeros. If I went any other place I would want to stay for more than a week (Star Trek universe, for example) so I would be depressed for the rest of my life.

Westeros would be cool and so long as I didn't die in a week I could stalk Jon for a little bit. So long as he looks like Kit Harington, of course. That would be a bit of fun. Living there, though? I'm good. XD

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 2

Oh, man, I would totally go just to see the Lutece "twins". Rosalind is my game crush, LOL. 

I would go to Westeros. If I went any other place I would want to stay for more than a week (Star Trek universe, for example) so I would be depressed for the rest of my life.

Westeros would be cool and so long as I didn't die in a week I could stalk Jon for a little bit. So long as he looks like Kit Harington, of course. That would be a bit of fun. Living there, though? I'm good. XD

Westeros sounds like an awesome Idea! I would definitely go to Daenarys palace and take a look at her awesome dragons. Since I am also such a romantic person, I would like to take araya out for a date even though she might be a couple of years younger than me.

Santa Destroy, I swear, that place has like the greatest economy ever

honorable mentions:

- Corneria from Starfox(missed the spot due to getting invaded by Galactic Armies all the time)

- Jersey City from Megas XLR(missed because Coop destroys it every other day)

- Esthar from FFVIII(missed due to being too damn big)

Equestria, of course. Other than that, I'd go in any Pokemon region, preferably Sinnoh. Any of these places would've been amazing; meeting ponies or catching Pokemon. :3

Westeros sounds like an awesome Idea! I would definitely go to Daenarys palace and take a look at her awesome dragons. Since I am also such a romantic person, I would like to take araya out for a date even though she might be a couple of years younger than me.

Oh, I would totally go out with Dany or Jon. I don't think they frown on homosexuality so I would be safe with Dany. XD

Arya is (I think) 13 or 14 at this point, so you would be safe. X3

I would wanna see the dragons too.

As I don't wish to die a horrible painful death it would have to be someplace peaceful. Equestria is definitely an option. Hyrule would be nice too as long as I get there in between Ganon attacks and the various cataclysmic events.  The Mushroom kingdom would be nice too since Bowser never actually kill anyone except Mario 30 million times.  The Pokémon world would be pretty fun though I don't think 7 days would be enough to train Pokémon.  

Equestria would be sweet as long as I would get a pony body, I guess the marvel universe would be cool to live in, you'd get to see your favorite superheros on the news as long as you didn't live in a city that was being taken by bad guy hoards.

(edited)

Somewhere in Tamriel, the continent that all of The Elder Scrolls games are set at. I'd go to a city and make sure to bring some electronics from Earth then sell it all to merchants after haggling with them. Then I will go and spent as much money as I can on spell books, enchanted clothing, and the like. Then I can do cool stuff when I get back home.

Edit: Some pics

Lore-map-Tamriel_Small.gif

morro1.jpg

the-elder-scolls-v-skyrim-will-feature-i

oblivion-gameplay-1.jpg

Edited by ÷Zero
  • Brohoof 3

Hmmm...

Besides Ponyville, I'd love to go to these places.

Aperture Laboratories(While Glados is off, though. Don't want her killing me  ^_^ . It would be seriously awesome to see all that technology...)

Hogwarts(Or just the whole wizarding world. So damn cool.)

Doctor Who London(To see aliens attack would be thrilling, I s'pose. Hopefully I won't die while on vacation xD)

Land of Ooo(Adventure Time is an awesome show, and I need to see the Candy Kingdom.)

The Capitol(The districts too, probably. But after the war, I do not want to be anywhere near when the uprisings strike.)

There's also some other places, but I can't think of them right now.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I would either go to equestria and learn a spell that would let me travel between worlds at will. Then i would go to all my favorite worlds and get my favorite stuff. or hogwarts and do the same. :lol:

Edited by Terran Technos
  • Brohoof 1

I'd go to Equestria in a heartbeat, for reasons that should already be quite obvious. :D

I'm not sure where else I'd go though, Equestria is really the only fictional place I'd love to visit right now. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would take a vacation in the TARDIS of course. It is infinitely big and has tons of different rooms. Plus I'm sure the Doctor would know a great place to go sight seeing which would inevitably end up in us going on an adventure (Which would make it the best vacation ever!)

post-15761-0-89389900-1375126696_thumb.jpg

Trust me its bigger on the inside.

Edited by Wonderbolt_Spitfire
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Gosh... where to start... I'll just take several vacations, thank you very much.

Well, I'd want to go to the Sinnoh region.

Then, I'd go to the Unova region.

At some point I'd head off to the Discworld.

img-1699722-1-KnzAXwc.jpg

I'd also pop to Pern at some point.

Equestria would have to be on the list, probably Ponyville.

Tamriel would occur.

Star Trek universe... A week with Picard's Enterprise, a week on DS9, a week on Voyager...

9 weeks so far.

Ferelden is a real possibility.

Azeroth is a must.

Back to the Discworld.

Pop in to the universe of Lazurus Long, and see if I can't get a machine as per Number of the Beast. And then I could go anywhere....

Yeah, I'm gonna stop here. After going back to the Discworld again.

Edit: TARDIS as well.

Edited by Questioner
  • Brohoof 2