Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which fictional place would you take a 7 day vacation to?

♞RedLotus♞

I would like to visit Tamriel - more specifically, Skyrim, in the year 4E 201 (when ES: V takes place). I'd arrive shortly after the Dragonborn takes care of the whole world-ending business.

I would totally immediately head on over to Whiterun and do a couple of odd jobs while I work on being able to gain entry to the College of Winterhold. I don't know how good I'd be able to get at Destruction and Restoration magic in a week, but those would be the two schools I'd focus on while at the college. Too bad Colette's a royal bitch. I'd try to stay away from Riften or Markarth, because I'd be instantly robbed and murdered, respectively. Though, I might chance a trip near Riften to accept the Shadow Stone's sign. Being able to turn invisible for a little while every day, even after I get back, would be huge.

Another choice would obviously be Equestria. I'd mainly like to chill in the library, or with Fluttershy, while staying away from Sweet Apple Acres to avoid getting roped (heh) into trying to do some work. Bleh, manual labor.

Other ideas that sounded good were the Paper Mario universe or Hyrule, but that'd be boring for a mere visitor. You'd have to be the protagonist to do anything exciting.

Azeroth would be nice, but I'd need a larger amount of time to do anything exciting there.

• Brohoof 1

HOGWARTS. HOGWARTS. HOGWARTS. HOGWARTS. HOGWARTS.

OH MY GOD.

HOGWARTS.

I'd go to Hogwarts immediately, that seems like so much fun. :3

I think I would defenitly either go to Equestria or The Land of Ooo for my trip.

Equestria because ponies, of course. Ooo because.. Well think of all the awesome things and possibilities there, its just endless of things to do there.

Well the obvious answer would be Equestria. Cause you know ponies and shiz. 

My second option would be Onyx in the Halo universe:

1742011-overlayed.png

Cause, according to the books, Halsey and the other Spartan 2's and 3's are there. 

My other option would be Gielinor, the Runescape universe. 

map.jpgTrain up to be the greatest adventurer of all time. Would be glorious. 

• Brohoof 1

First choice would be Ponyville, of course.  I could never pass up an opportunity to go there.  Second choice would be the Starship Enterprise of "Star Trek the Next Generation."  Then at least I could recreate Ponyville on the holodeck.  Third choice would probably be the wizarding world of the "Harry Potter" series.  Maybe they could magically create a Pinkie Pie for me.

I'm drawing a complete blank here, excluding Equestria, I really can't think of a place that I wouldn't be shot full of holes or worse within that seven day time-span. Self-preservation is such a wonderful sentiment, is it not? *Sigh* I guess I will go with the popular choice, and say that I would probably choose Equestria.

Other than Equestria, It would be this list:

Battle Area/Survival Area/Rest Area(?),Sinnoh region.

New Vegas, hopefully staying in the Presidential Suite!!!

New York from HIMYM.

and

The Park. It's so radical there!

You don't exactly have to come back from vacation, right?

I'd probably go to Equestria and visit Ponyville.  About midweek I'd visit Canterlot for an extravagant party.  I'd introduce myself to the Princesses'.  At which point the party would be interrupted by a new threat that I have to help stop.  Just about the time it's ready to leave, I'd find Pinkie Pie and have her teach me how to break the fourth wall.  Then I could go anywhere!!

That would be my perfect seven day vacation. 

Probably either the Lackadaisy Café, or Hogwarts. Because Viktor and Snape, that's why. xD

Although visiting Equestria would be fun, I suppose...

(edited)

Here's my list of places to see:

- Ponyville

- Canterlot (got the obvious ones out of the way)

- Any of the Air Temples except the Northern Air Temple, but especially the Western Air Temple

- Omashu

- Ba Sing Se

- Capital City (Fire Nation capital)

- Northern Water Tribe (during Korra's time)

- Republic City

- Naboo

- Bespin

- Tatooine

That's all :P

Edited by Freedan

THE HUNGER GAMES

No, I'm not mad I'd probably want to go to Hogwarts in all honesty. Magic is awesome. Get myself sorted (duh Hufflepuff) and talk about cool stuff with the wizards.

Me?

I'm going to go to Gallifrey, maybe very early gallifrey where they were just building the city and such, it would be some awesome to be around smart aliens, somewhere I don't have to hide how smart I am and just do some awesome science. It would be like heaven for me :lol:

post-15440-0-23538300-1375197571_thumb.jpg

Hello there, we all know that there are many magnificent places who we all wish were real. For instance, we have ponyville, Narnia, hogwarts, and so many other great places!

My question to you guys is, where would you take a 7 day vacation to? Why would yo go there? What will you do there?

Your place can either be from a book, a video game, a movie, anywhere that your imagination takes you! Also make sure to include pictures!

To start this thread off, I will mention where I would like to go.

The fictional place where I would like to go is there flying city of columbia, from bioshock infinite! Its just so heavenly, and beautiful. I really like how its kind of steampunkish but also has a vintage feel to it. It also makes you live through that classic american lifestyle that people had back then.

I would make sure to head to the garden of eden and check out the monument of the presidents that they have there. Going to the fair would also be great, I would kill to get my hands on the bottles of vigor (Magical energy drinks that give you cool powers and come in cool looking bottles) 

img-1699339-1-BioShock-Infinite-18.jpg

img-1699339-2-bioshock-infinite-columbia

img-1699339-3-bioshock-infinite-coins.jp

img-1699339-4-bioshock_infinite_vigors_b

I highly suggest watching this video before visiting Columbia. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7ZWirICmG8                                  I myself would want to go to Skyrim, just all the mysterious things that are there. I would definitely want to study dwarven ruins, and see if I could understand them.                   post-15440-0-23538300-1375197571_thumb.jpg

Or to the the dlc map of battlefield 3, Bandar Desert. It's right next to a massive lake and, overall, just looks like a nice vacation spotpost-15440-0-31191100-1375198428_thumb.png

Honestly Hogwarts and Ponyville are the only places that immediately come to mind. There is likely at least 1 other place in all the books I've read or shows I've watched/seen, but I can't think of any others at the moment.

Ponyville would be one choice since it's chill there and I won't have to worry about crime there. Unless I just happen to show up when another villain goes off and threatens Equestria. Seems like a fair gamble.

My second choice would be SkyTown, Elysia from Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. As long as the Steambots there are docile and no metroids around.

Here's an image

Elysia_landing_2.png

skytown.png

Here's a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFhmR-wFysI

(edited)

I'd wanna go to either Middle Earth or Equestria. Probably Middle Earth, because I love Lord of the Rings, and Middle Earth just seems like an incredible place. I'd probably go to the Shire, because it's so idealistic and quaint, I love it. And I'd make an adorable Hobbit. :)

In Equestria, I'd probably visit Ponyville. It's a pretty utopian society, and I love stuff like that. Plus, I'd get to be a pony, and that's be pretty amazing.

((I would post pictures, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows what the Shire and Equestria looks like, and I don't know how to post pictures on my phone...))

Edited by SpectrumStar

Hmm... Ponyville would be pretty cool, but I would rather go to Equestria in general. That way, I could several places that the show hasn't shown yet, such as Hollow Shades and Las Pegasus from the map. Cloudsdale would be pretty neat too, because of walking on clouds.

I would also like to go to Hogwarts from Harry Potter, because it sounds like a really awesome castle!

I would really like to visit Equestria. Other than that, I'd like to go to the Kingdom of Wisdom, or anywhere else that the Phantom Tollbooth would take me.

• 3 months later...