Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which fictional place would you take a 7 day vacation to?

♞RedLotus♞

Dry Lagoon from Sonic Adventure 2:Battle

it's watery, has butterflies and Egyptian themes. It's so beautiful and appealing :3

9c1396ff28ea898bfa7fd99b305775fe.png

Besides Equestria it would have to be the pokemon universe. I mean who wouldn't want to go catch Pokemon for a week? Also Westeros would be in the running just to visit all the places from the books and maybe meet some of my favorite characters like Jon and Tyrion.

I would like to go to any place from Pretty Cure, mostly Marchenland from Smile Pretty Cure! I also want to go to Canterlot High to meet Sunset Shimmer, and the both of us will find Demon Sunset Shimmer and her demon servants, Snips and Snails. Finally, I want to go to Mitakihara City from Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Daten City from Panty and Stocking.

Edited by SunsetShimmerFan

Probably Columbia from Bioshock Infinite, even though the citizens are brainwashed racists

post-18648-0-64563200-1385500104.jpg

post-18648-0-10382200-1385500096_thumb.jpg

post-18648-0-48898800-1385500125_thumb.jpg

post-18648-0-13270100-1385500291_thumb.jpg

The new Eden, as Father Comstock calls it. And I can see why

Edited by Master of Antics

I'd probably go to:

• Hogwarts because I wuv Harry Potter :3

• Ponyville because PONIES

• or The Capitol from the Hunger Games because it seems just awesome.

• Brohoof 1

Well firstly, I'd like to go to you-know-where.

Secondly, I'd really like to visit the Mushroom Kingdom. You'd have to be careful with what you eat there, though, since half the food gives you some kind of superpower.

MushroomKingdom.JPG

Also, Theed city from Star Wars looks really nice.

I would go to Kalos, from Pokemon X and Y.  I'd try to stay way longer than one week, though.  I mean, I could have Pokemon.  I'd have tons of Pokemon with me all the time!  Also, Europe looks awesome, so Kalos is close enough.

Equestria. Specially if it's near Summer Sun Celebration. I wanna see the princesses!

Or Nightmare Night!

Second choice is the Citadel, from Mass Effect. ......... Preferably before the Reapers invade.

Edited by moonlightavenger
  • Brohoof 1

More than likely Equestria. I'd probably want to hang out with Spitfire, and possibly the mane 6 and Luna.  :wub:

But, if that wasn't possible, I'd go to Aperture Laboratories. I would then play around with the portal gun and do some tests for GLaDOS. I might be the only loyal test subject she would have, if she promised not to kill me. Which seems highly unlikely.  :lol:

...oh goody, this sounds like fun. I have a few I wish I could visit, yeah.

-Mobile Suit Gundam UC Side 3, one of the colonies. Why? I'd like to meet some ex-Zeon soldiers, maybe some of the higher-ups that survived the One Year War and the Neo Zeon Movement. If I had to pick a specific time period...I suppose UC 0090. That way, I could assure myself that I had at least SOME SHOT at meeting the Red Comet himself, Char Aznable.

tumblr_lqanb1yjSl1qj9e4io1_500.jpg

-Equestria, obviously. I'd have to be in pony form, though, and I'd want Rainbow Dash's autograph. Maybe get some DJing tips from Vinyl. ;3

-2010 a.t.b in the Code Geass universe, preferably as a pure/defecting Britannian. Pure-wise, I'd want the chance to meet Viceroy Cornelia li Britannia. Defecting...definitely to fight under Lelouch for the liberation of Japan. Either way, I'd really want to visit Ashford Academy. :>

500px-Ashford_Academy.jpg

Edited by Seraphim

I would absolutely go to Middle Earth. I would want to see the Shire, and go to Rivendell, and see Aragorn in Gondor and ahhh I would be so amazingly happy in Middle Earth, I don't think I'd be able to leave to come back home :D

if i could stay anywhere for seven days, i would definately want to go to the sprawl!

a giant space city, orbiting saturn. and ofcourse, i could get myself a RIG and a suit! :D

img-1699415-1-Sprawl_%2048x32.jpg

i would definately get myself an elite advanced suit :3

img-1699415-2-Elite_advanced_RIG.jpg

Jesus, Repsol, is there any thread that doesn't contain you and your completely justified love of Dead Space?

Well, as for me, I would like to go to Gallifrey (since I guess now it ISN'T destroyed) and talk to all the time lords and learn about time lord technology and oh it would be the GRANDEST thing!

• Brohoof 1

Silverymoon or Waterdeep. I've had a hard time locating pictures of either that aren't maps or actual city pictures after the Spellplague. They're both massive, beautiful cities from the Forgotten Realms D&D campaign set with many interesting sights and people. Silverymoon would be my first choice by a long shot.

Going to Equestria or a certain place therein would be nice, it's just the part about having to leave that would make even going a difficult decision. Ponyville or Canterlot would be nice places to visit. Ponyville would be my first choice since it seems to be mostly middle class with relatable ponies. Finding a rude pony seems to be fairly uncommon. Besides, that's where my waifu Twilight lives, who is also my favorite pony, and I'd love to lounge about the library and read with her all day. Helping Applejack on the farm also sounds like my idea of a good time, before enjoying a bite to eat and a shake at Sugarcube Corner once the day is done. Canterlot, wondrous as it is, feels too upscale for my comfort. Overly gentrified ponies and shops aren't my scene.

Coruscant, Cloud City, Nar Shaddaa, Omega Station, or Illium. Could you tell that I have a thing for massive city-planets? ;)  Though, 1940s Rapture would also be awesome to visit.

Oh, yeah, and Equestria too. 7 days is pretty much the ideal amount of time I'd like to spend there.

The fictional place where I would like to go is there flying city of columbia, from bioshock infinite! Its just so heavenly, and beautiful. I really like how its kind of steampunkish but also has a vintage feel to it. It also makes you live through that classic american lifestyle that people had back then.

Well... as long as you're white, Christian, and insanely gullible. Step outside that demographic, and it starts to look more like North Korea.

• Brohoof 1

Omega Station

Uh.

We're thinking about the same Omega, right? The one in the hollowed out asteroid, filled with mercs, cutthroats, and Vorcha who want to eat you alive?

What part of Omega is endearing? Apart from that insane batarian preacher guy - he was pretty funny.

Uh.

We're thinking about the same Omega, right? The one in the hollowed out asteroid, filled with mercs, cutthroats, and Vorcha who want to eat you alive?

And the kickass nightclub with sexy Asari dancers and Krogan liquor. As well as the generally amazing cyberpunk atmosphere.

And the kickass nightclub with sexy Asari dancers and Krogan liquor.

I prefer Noveria. At least the white-collar folks wouldn't kill me instantly. I'm also incredibly biased towards anything that has snow on it.

Also, the Krogan liquor would kill you. Ask the dude that you shot Pyjaks for on Tuchanka.

The music of Afterlife is good though, I'll give you that. 

So I just thought of a new place to spend my 7 days - Phendrana Drifts. Just have to make sure not to alert any form of Sheegoth to my presence, or I get eaten.