Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallout Equestria

Authetius

Aria nodded. "Yes. You're the only ponies I can really trust." *And I don't wish to leave Gizmo, even if he wont have me.* "Besides, who else has my level of medical expertise? You may need me."

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strong shrugged, "Fair enough, just stay close to me or Gizmo when we get there, cant have our medical expert getting hurt" he said with a grin. Looking around after putting back his shotgun, he said, "So, we ready to get going? Those geckos wont kill themselves you know"...

"I guess now would be as good a time as any." said Autumn.

(I have a new job, so I probably won't be able to post as often anymore. I will still be able to post at nights after work, so I'll try to keep up. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

(Um. I think evil said he might not be back? I guess whoever wants to take control of Sigh does so. If no one else does, I'll take him. If evil comes back then you relinquish control to him. Try to keep him the same drug addicted wasteland ass hole.)

"I didn't exactly plan on running off to explore without you. I'm ready to go." Aria looked around for a moment. "Where is Lunar and Sigh?"

(edited)

"Lunar... I dont really know... and Sigh went to look for something called... Dream Leaf or something like that. That sound familiar to you?" Strong said as he stood up and began walking in the direction of the geckos, cracking his neck and rolling his powerful shoulders as he prepared for what was to come"...

Edited by Strong Hooves

Aria started following Gizmo and Strong. She had to quicken her pace to keep up with Strong's longer ones and subconciously chose to walk next to Gizmo over Strong. "Dream leaf? I remember it being some sort of sleep assisting drug that can be used as a heavy sedative. Extremely addictive according to text books and therefore not commonly used with a medical purpose. Should we be leaving without Sigh and Lunar? I mean, I could do without Sigh, but Lunar - we should stick with our fellow stable dwellers."

Strong sighed, "Lunar will be fine in the town... He doesn't exactley come across as the exploring on his own type of colt so he will most likely stay wherever he disappeared to. To tell you the truth, I don't think Lunar would be much help in a fight, dont get me wrong I have nothing against the kid, but he just seems... Cowardly...". He did not turn around as he said this, but continued to walk.

"Still, we have to find him before we leave, and we should probably find him first thing once we return. Him and Sigh." He slung the rifle behind his back and continued to walk with Strong and Aria. "A smaller group should be able to handle the geckos better, though. Less ponies make less noise allowing us to shoot them before they know we're there. We don't want to get bitten at all if what that pony said is true."

"Actually, it is believed that Dream Leaf is also a strong hallucinogenic. I remember reading somewhere that it was banned as a sleep aid because of that. Ponies were abusing it for more vivid dreams. I don't know much about medicines or chemistry, besides basic stuff." Autumn said, browsing through his books on his Pipbuck.

(I talked to Evilshy via messages. He said he was fed up with the new RP system, but might return latter. He said someone can take over Sigh for now. I also asked about Dream Leaf.)

( guys. I am very sad to say this, but I need to now pull out of every RP I am in... You will not be seeing me anymore as my parents are forcing me to delete my profile. I will be making a post in Everfree forest tomorrow with more details. But as of now this is the official goodbye to all of my RP friends that's I have come to make on here. I am proud to have been a member on this forum, and I hope that someday in the future I will once again be able to come back... Goodbye everypony, I will miss you all)

(I'm so sorry to hear this Strong. Wish I hadn't gone awol so often and had played more with you. You seem to be a decent guy and a good rper. Wish I had gotten to know you better.

I feel with the loss of Strong and the less activity of autumn (whatever his account name is, sorry - bad memory), we'll be needing one or two more members added to this RP. I will open up to public until we get some new people then back to private for population control. I hope to find active players as those unactive will be left behind.)

(I'm sorry to hear that Strong Hooves. You are always a joy to RP with and just to be around. Even if you can't visit the site, never forget the ponies and how they have affected your life. They shall live on in your heart, as you live on in ours (too corny? :P ).

I'm sorry about being so busy, but I do need the money and work experience. I've also learned a lot about repairing bikes. I try to get on when I can, but I only have a half hour online before work, one hour after dinner, then an hour and a half before bed. It is either spend all of my time on here, or allow some time for games and fanfic reading. Sorry guys. I try to get on when I can, but it's hard to do. If you prefer, I can try to get on when I can and continue, Autumn can sacrifice himself or leave the group, or I can hand over the reigns to someone else. What does everyone else think?)

(Slender, if you don't think you can play often enough and don't wish to deal with trying to catch up or anything like that I can easily kill your character. Same goes for you Lunar, wherever you are.

As of now I see SupertheAwesome as inactive and his character is simply going to be left behind. Provide a long enough period of disappearance and inactivity and Lunar will be killed off.

There is a fight or two coming up that characters can be killed off in and we will be waiting after this fight until we get new people in.)

The group minus Lunar (We need a name for our group...) continued out of the town and into the wastes. They traveled north as the butcher had said over hills for a few minutes until they came to the top of a hill which overlooked a small ruin of a home with a pump next to it. Several large geckos could be seen wandering around the outside, walking oddly on two legs rather than all four. They were a little taller than a pony and when seen up close or through a scope, as Aria is currently doing, rows of jagged teeth could be seen in their open mouths.

"I see nine of them." Aria peered down at the geckos through her rifle scope, freshly replaced and crack free thanks to Ditzy, from a prone position on the ground. "Just try to shoot them from here or another plan?"

Gizmo set up next to her with his own rifle. "I don't really see much other way to make sure we don't get bitten. We'll alternate shots to keep a steady fire going. Strong, stay somewhat close and make sure that they don't get close." 

Strong nodded and moved down so that they could easily shoot over his head. He got ready with the battle saddle loaded and was ready to fire when needed.

Gizmo electrically charged their current packs so they would apply a shock on the gecko if it didn't kill them in a single shot, to potentially kill them or at least stun them for a moment if they survived. "Ready to fire when you are. Just give the word."

(with strong gone and slender posting less, I think I'll come back. I'm still pretty mad about this whole thing, but I like this RP. I can take over lunar, if that's okay, since he's with Sigh right now, and I think I remember him saying he liked sigh or something like that. I don't know much about him, other than he can cloak for a short time.)

(so, lunar is following sigh right now?)

Sigh slowly made his way through the town, searching in vain for any place that might sell Dream Leaf. He noticed lunar following him and turned around to greet him.

"Hey, Lunar, right? You don't talk much." He said casually. "Any particular reason you're following me?"

"Instead of my word, follow my shot." Aria slowed her breath over a few seconds, took a deep breath and held it. She settled the crosshairs on a gecko at the pump that was on all fours drinking from a puddle. With a telekinetic squeeze the gun cracked and planted the bullet into the gecko's head. She took a deep breath and settled onto another as three more geckos darted out of the house and started to look around. All of them were on their hind legs at this point, looking for the shooter. Within a few seconds they were spotted by one with a hiss and they began quickly darting towards the group. Aria took another shot and crippled a second gecko, sending it sprawling to the ground.

(I decided to kick it forward a bit Evil. Glad to see you're back, I don't want control of Lunar and I haven't seen him round in a while. Anyone who wants Lunar can have him after tonight. If he's not back tonight then I don't want to wait any longer for him.)

While the geckos looked around, Gizmo set off one of his own shots to take out one of them. He hit its head, sending it down to the ground dead. He took aim as he heard Aria's bullet fly and soon let off his own, hitting the gecko in the chest. but the shock was enough to send it down as it had stopped its heart, unknown to the ponies. "Five left. Strong, heads up."

Strong began to get the guns to spin, heating them up to be ready to shoot. 

((If they're close enough, he opens fire. I'm unsure if all 8 charged us or only the 3 that came out of the house.))    

(edited)

(Hold on, I'm reading this. Sorry for the inactivity, I've been sick and I still have school to go to, with piles of homework. I'd rather my character not get killed off, and preferably not controlled by another person. I will try to be more active in this RP, sorry. I've also noticed that we are in different time zones. Auth seems to be most active when it's 1:30 AM here.)

Lunar sighed, and looked towards Sigh (See what I did there?), "Just lost, I took a bit of a nap and now the whole group is gone. Any idea where the might be?" Lunar continued following close behind.

Edited by Queen SuperTheAwesome III

(I guess just kill off Autumn. I hate to do it, since I really like RPing, but I just don't have the time anymore. Please think of Autumn and me fondly.)

Autumn took out his rifle and brought up his Eyes Forward Sparkle. He raised his gun and started firing on the geckos. I can't let them hurt my friends. I have to protect them. But what can I do? I can't shoot, I don't know much about medicine, and I can't fight. What is a teacher doing in a warzone? What am I going to do, give them detention? It's my fault we are trapped out here, fighting for our lives everyday.

Aria let loose another bullet, but it went wild and whem she went to remove the bullet from the breach it had gotten stuck somehow. She started the process of removing the shell unhappily.

As the bullets from Strong's battle saddle were let loose, three of the eight remaining geckos spewed blood and hit the ground. The remaining five scattered in different directions heading for boulders for cover and darting back and forth to make more difficult targets of themselves. The one wounded gecko got up and started to stumble towards a boulder. The five remaining geckos were starting to get dangerously close.

Autumn suddenly had an idea. He levitated a few grenades out of his bags. Using magic, he rolled grenades and rocks towards the geckos. As they got close to their targets, he pulled the pins. (Do any of them injure any of the geckos?)

The first grenade detonated at the feet of a gecko. As the second blew up, the remaining three hissed and rrcognized the threat rolling at their feet and tried avoiding them. The had trouble recognizing grenade from stone and one of the explosions sent another to the ground in pain. It struggled to its feet and started back towards the target with another hiss.

Aria picked up a stone and started hammering at the jammed shell, frustrated by the stubborn round. She dropped the rifle after a few swings and pulled the 10 millimeter pistol Strong had given her from her saddlebag. She held it up in her magic grasp and waited for one to get closer for her inaccurate aim.

Gizmo continued to fire his rounds with his rifle. He saw Aria pull out a pistol and continued to fire with his rifle, using his magic to ever so slightly make sure his gun didn't suffer the same condition. "Careful, Aria. Don't let 'em get close. Can you see how many are left?" He looked down his sights and fired a shot at one who was poking his head out behind the rocks. ((If it hits, your choice.))

(3 grenades hit 2 geckos? Autumn needs a few more points in explosives, I think :))

Sigh stopped and looked down the rest of the street. I'm not going to find any down there, and a town like this likely won't have any drug dealers other than Ditzy. He stomped the ground with one of his hooves. Shit. Why did I go so long without restocking? He looked back at Lunar.

"Hey, do you know where the others went?" he asked, still sounding frustrated. "I have some... unfortunate news for everypony."