Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallout Equestria

Authetius

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Three I think. One is hurt." The three geckos, now spread out around the hill relatively close, dashed out of cover and sprinted right towards Strong from different sides. Aria started unloading her clip towards the nearest gecko to Strong's left, most bullets missing but two knee capping it and sending it back to the ground where it got on all fours. It hissed and started sprinting towards Aria as she struggled to reload the unfamiliar device.

Strongs battle saddle tore one in half and he started to turn to the next a moment to late as it sunk it's teeth into his shoulder. Strong shouted and shook it off, his massive strength sending it several feet away to the ground where he filled it with lead.

Autumn saw the gecko sprinting towards Aria. He quickly ran between the monster and its prey, levitating his shotgun out of his pack. He quickly turns the weapon towards it and fires.

(Now seems like a good time for Autumn's last stand. Auth, you can decide how it goes down.)

Gizmo fired at the geckos as Strong turned them inside out. He spotted Autumn sacrificing himself for Aria and aimed his rifle past Autumn, ready to fire at any geckos he spotted, hoping the gun wouldn't jam. ((It will, since he stopped using magic to make sure it didn't.))

(If you really want him gone, fine. I'll give you the option to survive if you change your mind.)

The shotgun ripped a chunk of flesh off the gecko's back and severing its spinal cord, rendering it's hind legs immobile. The gecko was close enough, however, and had enough momentom to cross the remaining area between itself and Autumn, sinking its teeth into his lef just above the hoof. It died there shortly after biting down.

Aria grimaced as she watched the gecko bite down on Autumn and finally slid the clip into the pistol and unloaded the gun into the gecko's back. "I can't believe you just did that," she said with a shaking voice.

(It's alright. I can always try to create a new character later, if I have time. I had fun while it lasted.)

Autumn used his magic to pry open the gecko's jaws. "Are you alright? Is everypony safe?" He tried to get up, but he couldn't stand. "Was that the last one?"

"I-I believe so... Gizmo - we need to get him back to the town. The poison... Strong can you-" Aria looked over at Strong and stopped. "Oh god, you've been bitten too haven't you?"

((Linguz - you want to pick up Strong? I don't feel like talking to myself right now.))

((When are the guys we planned arriving?))

Strong remained standing, but his movements were woozy. "Unfortunately. I can still carry him, though. Just put him on me." He stumbled his way up the hill towards the group.

Gizmo looked at Aria and then at the surrounding area. "You take Autumn. I'll get Strong. We're both going to be somewhat overweight with these, though, so make sure nothing catches you by surprise." He went towards Strong, intending to help.

((Go on and do Aria stuff. Maybe Autumn stuff too.))

"Somehow, I always end up a burden. Everypony else has to carry my weight. Sorry, Strong Hooves." Autumn starts scrolling through his library on his Pipbuck, but his vision starts to blur. "I can't read any of these. Let me copy these to your Pipbucks." As Strong Hooves picked him up, he started transferring his library to everypony. "Thanks Strong Hooves."

"On the way." Sigh replied. "I'm kinda scared of what might happen if I leave them alone too long." he said jokingly.

Sigh asked a passing pony if he had seen the group. When he told them that he had seen them headed out on a gecko hunt, Sigh laughed.

"Well, this should he entertaining. C'mon Lunar, if we hurry we might catch the end of the show!"

He galloped in the general direction of the group, listening for the sounds of battle.

Autumn finished sending everypony copies of his library into his friends Pipbucks. As Autumn saw his vision get worse, he managed to send one last file. A letter, titled "Autumn's Last Will and Testament". Of course, with all the commotion, no one noticed until later.

(Instead of a dramatic death scene, I will instead write a goodbye letter to the rest of the group. It seems more like something Autumn would do. If it is alright, after Autumn has passed, I would like to reveal the letter. That is, if it's alright.)

"We don't need the library, you're the only one who knows what's in it anyways - we can just ask you." Not that there is anything else to do with the absurd amount of memory on pipbucks. Aria reached into her saddle bag and pulled out two healing potions. "Drink this. You too Strong. It will close up the bite and the magic in it will also slow the poison a bit. Let's get going right now, the longer we wait the more screwed we are."

A group of ponies clad in shoddy armor stood on top of one of the hills further north looking down on the scene. They held their position for the moment. They would prefer not to be seen for the moment.

"Strong, are you sure you want to carry me? I can walk on three legs. You look worse off then I do." He knew he was wasting his breath, but he still felt he was burdening his friend. "Aria, I have some medical texts in my library, but my vision is blurring. Could you look? I'm pretty sure Greytail's Anatomy had something on poisons, and there could be something on Geckos in Miss Doo's Survival guide."

Aria had pulled out the Wasteland Survival Guide and was flipping through the pages frantically, figuring Greytail's Anatomy might be a bit dated. "I don't know what we should look for out here. The only herbs and supplies I know were already stocked in the stable or grown in the farm down there. Wasn't like I had to go into the woods to get somethings. Not to mention that poison and venom were unheard of in the stable. I've only read about these medical situations. The best I can offer is to keep moving and get back to Appleoosa. The butcher said they have a cure." She started to walk at a brisk pace back towards the town as she skimmed the pages.

((Still looking into getting new people into this game - I had a way to get new people in around here, but if their characters don't get ready soon enough I'll just move this forward beyond this point and find a new way in.))