Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

romance Cheese- a Love Strory

RosemaryPetal

(edited)

Fluttershy and her mother flew into the cafe on Pegasus Street. The two were inseperable, the shy little filly never daring to leave her beloved mother's side. Except, that day would be the yellow filly's first day at the pegasus flight school, the first day Fluttershy would be away from her mother for more than five measley minutes. It was five o'clock in the morning at the time, just an hour before they would depart to the school, and the filly was doing anything she could to delay their arrival.

"Hey, mom," the shy filly chimed, "Do you think we could uhh... Go to the uhh... Toy store?"

Fluttershy's mother looked at her sternly. "Fluttershy, you're going to flight school, weather you like it or not. It's not your choice, or mine, it just is."

The yellow filly looked down at her hooves, sighing. There was nothing else she could do but hope the pony in front of her would take a very long time in ordering whatever he was. The stallion seemed to be stuck in indecision, but his young son, who seemed to be about her age, was yelling something about cheese.

"Alright, alright," the stallion gave up resisting, "We'll have some provolone with that."

Fluttershy looked at the young colt, amazed at how... tough he was, not so shy like she was. The filly hid behind her mom, not wanting to be seen. The pegasus stallion and his son flew off after a bit more bickering bettween the two and the clerk, and Mary, Fluttershy's mom, stepped up to the counter.

"Hmm, could you get me a half-pound of carrots, two pounds of apples, and..."

The yellow pegasus got distracted, as her mom kept talking to the pony behind the counter for a long time, and she wandered off to sit at a table just a couple steps away. She pondered the menu that was perched atop the small, round table, reading through the dessert section in particular, wishing she had the bits to buy some. She set the menu down for a moment, looking at her mother, who was still ordering food. She noticed a small sample platter sitting on the table, holding white square chunks of something speared with toothpicks.

The filly looked back at her mother, who was yet still standing at the counter, to make sure she was distracted. She lifted up the lid of the platter and took one of the white chunks, somehow managing to touch every single other one. She stuck the coveted chunk into her mouth, savoring the delicious whatever. She read the inscription on the little white card below the platter, 'Fine Provolone Cheese, imported from The Queen's personal Cheese Collection'.

11 years later...

Rainbowdash was off from her weather duties for the moment, as she was on unpaid leave for being late too many times in a row again, and she flew into a beat-up old deli, although the ponies who owned the place were long-time friends of her and her family.

More to come~

Edited by DerpyHasClass
  • Brohoof 1

Not exactly sure where this is going but it's definitely intriguing. Not sure if you meant it or not but 'weather' should be 'whether'.  I'll definitely be checking in on this later to see where you take it.  I never could resist a good love story ^^

Not exactly sure where this is going but it's definitely intriguing. Not sure if you meant it or not but 'weather' should be 'whether'.  I'll definitely be checking in on this later to see where you take it.  I never could resist a good love story ^^

put some more in there for ya^^ hope you are enjoying the story so fdar, sorry i dont have time to type alot as I am on my tablet that sucks
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great so far :D can't wait for the next chapter C:

Nice little short story. It's good to express it in type as opposed to keeping it in your head.

Just reading the topic title, I thought it was going to be about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJr7tmgg-7g

That is the best love story ever o.o

Nothing can compare to that little pink horse.

Edited by ChibiDragon