Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Looming darkness

Child Of Darkness

(Welcome to the Looming Darkness, a RP in which you have the chance to save equestria from the wrath of Caras. It is up to all of you to find a way to stop this Demon Lord before equestria is lost to darkness for ever).

Rules:

Two OCs per person.

You can use any ability you character has.

Ponies will die so do not rage if you die.

Remember Caras is a God as is very powerful so this will not be an easy RP.

You can use the elements of harmony.

Must keep you characters the same as there profiles say.

Enjoy you self.

We start in canterlot where our mane 6 have been called to the castle be Celestia for unknown reasons. They are waiting for Celestia to turn up and tell them what is going on.

(use this time to introduce you self to every one).

(edited)

Stephan runs into Canterlot with a smirk on his face. He then stops in his tracks at the side of the castle "Wait, hang on. Let me make my entrance." He runs up the exterior castle walls and enters through the balcony. "Princess, Celestia, I have arrived!'" Stephan said, confident as ever.

Edited by Stevenearthpony
  • Brohoof 2

Minath was already in the room where Celestia was to arrive, and wasn't surprised when a pony came running in, cocky as a rooster.

Calm yourself mare, you don't want to injure one of your teammates before this even gets started. I hope Celestia doesn't mind I listened into her door...

Minath walked to the stallion, her armor clanging as she walked.

"I'm Minath. And you are...?"

Minath was already in the room where Celestia was to arrive, and wasn't surprised when a pony came running in, cocky as a rooster.

Calm yourself mare, you don't want to injure one of your teammates before this even gets started. I hope Celestia doesn't mind I listened into her door...

Minath walked to the stallion, her armor clanging as she walked.

"I'm Minath. And you are...? 

Stephan clicked his hooves "I'm Stephan, the fastest pony in Equestria. Well, at least on foot. Fastest flying pony goes to Rainbow Dash." Stephan said. The scarlet earth pony loved stroking his ego. "Nice to meet you, Minath." Stephan offered his front hoof to Minath.

@,

Minath cautiously shook Stephan's hoof.

If he's gonna brag, I might as well too.

"I'm an apprentice to Celestia, although I'm not studying magic under her. I'm also the Captain of the Canterlot Guard, and the former master of the current captain of the Cloudsdale Guard."

@,

Minath cautiously shook Stephan's hoof.

If he's gonna brag, I might as well too.

"I'm an apprentice to Celestia, although I'm not studying magic under her. I'm also the Captain of the Canterlot Guard, and the former master of the current captain of the Cloudsdale Guard

Stephan was legitimately surprised. Not only was he standing in Canterlot Castle, but he was talking to the captain of the royal guard. Stephan kneels down before Minath. "I am honored to be at your presence, captain." Stephan said in a proud tone of voice. 

Tempest sighed as he walked into the castle. "This had better be worth it." He thought. The cyan pegesus wasn't to keen on taking orders from Celestia,seeing as how he was part of her sisters royal guard. He then noticed Minath and Stephan. He then shrugged and Leander against on of the pillars, waiting for Celestia.

(edited)

Stephan was legitimately surprised. Not only was he standing in Canterlot Castle, but he was talking to the captain of the royal guard. Stephan kneels down before Minath. "I am honored to be at your presence, captain." Stephan said in a proud tone of voice.

Crimson walked calmly and quitely into the waiting area just in time to hear stephan's bragging, crimson began to laugh quitely, "impressive kid, but to me those titles mean nothing...hello, my name is captain crimson grinn, the worlds most powerful and dangerous pirate captain, but don't worry, I'm not here to hurt anyone, I'm a bit different from other pirates, I may be dangerous but I'm the type of guy who won't stand for evil...that, and I'm an old friend of celestia's, me and her go way back, but enough about me...tell me more about yourselves..." said crimson cooly before tilting his hat up to reveal his face with a razor toothed, cocky grin.

Before crimson could say anything else however, he noticed tempest and chuckled before walking over to him and patting him on the shoulder, "hay tempest, its been awhile, how have you, ivy and aqua been?" Asked crimson with a smile.

Edited by ragestar

Tempest glanced at Crimson and smirked. "We've been doing pretty good." He said. "Ivy and I are dating now, so that hasn't left me with a lot of spare time." The cyan pegesus then sighed. "The only reason I'm even here is because Celestia told me something was wrong."

Crimson chuckled, "that's good to hear, I figured as much, I haven't exactly slowed down in a while, I've mostly been out on adventures, using my time and energy to battle monsters and badguys...not out with a mare like you have been, but it doesn't really bother me, so celestia called you here too eh? I wonder how many other ponies she called...I hope their strong..." said crimson with a grin, he loved to sparr with strong opponents.

Tempest nodded. "I just hope this is worth it. I don't even take orders from Celestia in the first place, and Ivy'll have my head if I go and get myself killed on some random adventure." The cyan pegesus then sighed.

Dark flew into the castle and landed beside Tempest. She then noticed Crimson and smiled. "Hey, Crimson. I didn't expect to see you here." She said.

((Well this looks like all the people that we are getting for now so we will start. I will voice Celestia and Luna (yes Luna is here to) for now)).

Celestia and Luna entered the room to see 4 ponies and a drake.

Celestia: Looks like this is all how could make it here. Attention everypony, and dragon. I think you are all wondering why I called you all here today, well I shall explain. (Grab some popcorn this is going to be a long post). 12000 years ago, there was a Demon Lord alicor called Caras. For over 1000 years he rule Equestria on the lands beyond in a state of murder and destruction. The only law was his word as he is immortal. Age cannot kill him and his skill in battle made fighting him impossible.

Luna: 10000 years ago our ancestors sacraficed there own lives to imprison him in Tartarus forever, but with each year his power has been growing and we belive he is about to escape Tartarus.

Celestia: We need all of you to work together to make sure this does not happen. Be warned, this task will be the dangerous mission in 10000 years. All I can do is wish you good luck on your journey.

Luna: But be warned, we do not know what his able to do so be ready for anything. Minath Celestia and I have agreed that you should lead this mission, as captain of the royal guards we belive it should be you to lead. Tempest, my most loyal guard and friend, don't get any pony killed.

Luna said the last part in a happy, playful tone to try and lighten the mood.

Celestia: Good luck my little ponies, the fate of Equestria, is in you hooves.

Tempest nodded as his aura began to surround him. "I won't let you down, Luna. We both know what'll happen if anypony hurts one of my friends. I don't care who or what they are." He said. The cyan pegesus felt confident on the choice Luna had made as a choice for the leader. "So, where are we headed, anyway?"

Tempest nodded as his aura began to surround him. "I won't let you down, Luna. We both know what'll happen if anypony hurts one of my friends. I don't care who or what they are." He said. The cyan pegesus felt confident on the choice Luna had made as a choice for the leader. "So, where are we headed, anyway?"

Luna: You shall be going to the front gate of Tartarus itself. No pony has been there in over 5000 years, I do not know what you find there all I can do if give you the directions. My magic can get you there and back safely, but the spell drains my power. I have no Idea how long it will be before I will be able to re-open the portal. I recommend you say some goodbyes as there is no telling how long you will be away from this relm.

Tempest nodded. "I already told Ivy about this, so I should be good to go." He said. The cyan pegesus knew Ivy would most likely kill him after this, but he had a duty to uphold. "Is there anything else we should know about this alicorn?"

Dark glanced at Luna and smiled. "I'm ready." She said.

Tempest nodded. "I already told Ivy about this, so I should be good to go." He said. The cyan pegesus knew Ivy would most likely kill him after this, but he had a duty to uphold. "Is there anything else we should know about this alicorn?"

Dark glanced at Luna and smiled. "I'm ready." She said.

Luna: there is one more thing you should know, he has the ability to bend the minds of other ponies and even other creatures, so be carefull, do not let him inside your head, or he will control you.

With that all said Luna opend the portal to Tartarus.

Celestia: Good luck.

Luna: Not like you need it of course.

Crimson grinned like a lunatic and chuckled, "this is gonna be fun!" Said crimson before rushing forward and jumping into the portal, laughing as he did so. "This is gonna be a tough adventure, even for me, but just the thought of a crazy hard adventure like this one just gets my blood flowing and my power surging! I don't care how strong this caras freak is, I'm gonna kick his ass!" Thought crimson as he jumped into taurtarus.

Tempest glanced at Luna and smiled. "In that case, I shouldn't have anything to worry about." He said. The cyan pegesus then stood in front of the portal and drew his swords. "LERROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JENKINS!" He yelled, before jumping into the portal.

Dark smiled and followed the others through the portal.

(edited)

Tempest glanced at Luna and smiled. "In that case, I shouldn't have anything to worry about." He said. The cyan pegesus then stood in front of the portal and drew his swords. "LERROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JENKINS!" He yelled, before jumping into the portal.

Dark smiled and followed the others through the portal.

((Going off topic but that last post made me laugh so much.))

(Back on topic)

(I am just going to say that everyone from the castle went through the portal, and it closed behind you. So you cannot leave for now).

Princess Luna had given tempest a note with instructions on it. The note read.

'You must talk to the guard at the gate, tell him ~Gods rise and gods fall, but demons last forever~ he will know that you are there to prevent Caras from escaping and may show you how to do so. Do not fail this task. Do not fail me.

Your friend.

Luna.

Edited by The Shadow Alicorn

Aura Feather flew over the city of Canterlot, more nervous than she had ever been, at least as far as she remembered. She didn't know why she had been called. Did the Princess know who she was/ What she was? If so, was that why she was called? What was to become of her? Had she had a recent surge and word of it had reached the Princess?

"Calm down, Aura Feather, maybe it's nothing."

But why would she call an unknow pony to the castle for nothing?

Aura found the courtyard and landed outside the room where she was supposed to meet the Princess. She forced herself to look calm, and entered. 

"Your Highness," she said, bowing to the regal alicorn, adopting a polite tone and a high-class way of speaking.. "i apologize for the wait. Might I ask why it is that you've called me here?"

Chivalry wakes up from a deep sleep, he had been having nightmares for the past few days. Chivalry rubbed his eye's and looked at the clock. "uuuh... uh oh, it seems as though that i'm -yawn- running late. Whelp, better get a move on then." Chivalry gets out of bed, straps on his blade and walks towards Canterlot. After a while, he finally makes it to the castle courtyard. He walks in, and casually apologizes to the princess's as he walked towards them. "Right, so now that we have that out of the way. Whats going on? I mean the letter you sent didn't really give me much detail." Chivalry was still a little groggy, he had not received as much sleep as he had hoped. "If this is about Killik, then I don't really have anything else to say. I already told you everything i know." He looked up at the princess's and they had a very serious face. "Something tells me that this isn't about Killik." Chivalry wakes up a little and gets more serious. He listens to what the princess's have to say to him.

Aura Feather flew over the city of Canterlot, more nervous than she had ever been, at least as far as she remembered. She didn't know why she had been called. Did the Princess know who she was/ What she was? If so, was that why she was called? What was to become of her? Had she had a recent surge and word of it had reached the Princess?

"Calm down, Aura Feather, maybe it's nothing."

But why would she call an unknow pony to the castle for nothing?

Aura found the courtyard and landed outside the room where she was supposed to meet the Princess. She forced herself to look calm, and entered. 

"Your Highness," she said, bowing to the regal alicorn, adopting a polite tone and a high-class way of speaking.. "i apologize for the wait. Might I ask why it is that you've called me here?"

Celestia: Good you are here but you have arrived to late the others have alredy left for the task, but I shall explain it all to you anyway.

((Read all the previous post, I did not want to repeat my self again))

Luna: I may be able to open a portal, for a breef second with celestias help but you will have to be fast if you wish to join the others on this quest.

Celestia: Do you accept this mission?

Chivalry wakes up from a deep sleep, he had been having nightmares for the past few days. Chivalry rubbed his eye's and looked at the clock. "uuuh... uh oh, it seems as though that i'm -yawn- running late. Whelp, better get a move on then." Chivalry gets out of bed, straps on his blade and walks towards Canterlot. After a while, he finally makes it to the castle courtyard. He walks in, and casually apologizes to the princess's as he walked towards them. "Right, so now that we have that out of the way. Whats going on? I mean the letter you sent didn't really give me much detail." Chivalry was still a little groggy, he had not received as much sleep as he had hoped. "If this is about Killik, then I don't really have anything else to say. I already told you everything i know." He looked up at the princess's and they had a very serious face. "Something tells me that this isn't about Killik." Chivalry wakes up a little and gets more serious. He listens to what the princess's have to say to him.

Celstia: Chivalry, you are here that means every one mad it. Better late that never, as I was just explaining to feather, we need your help on a mission, that requires your full dedication.

((Read the previous page, I do not want to repeat my self)).

Luna: agaian I can open the portal but only for a few seconds you will have to be fast, and you will also have to find the rest of the ponies that have went there. They shouls not be hard to spot, they have a dragon drake with them. Once you are in this relm seek out Tartarus and make sure Caras does not escape.

Celestia: do you accept the task?

(edited)

"Hmm, sounds quite dangerous. This Caras guy... is it even possible to beat him?" Chivalry was thinking about this for a minute.

' Bah, just do it you big wimp! I'm sure you'll be fine, especially with me. HAHAHA'

'Hmm, Blades got a point. With his help I'm sure we could do this.'

'HAHAHA, Ah Chivalry you coward, just accept already!'

Chivalry thought about it for a couple more seconds.

"Alright Princess Celestia, Princess Luna. I accept this mission, and I promise that Caras will not be freed.

Edited by ChivalryKnight

"Hmm, sounds quite dangerous. This Caras guy... is it even possible to beat him?" Chivalry was thinking about this for a minute.' Bah, just do it you big wimp! I'm sure you'll be fine, especially with me. HAHAHA'

'Hmm, Blades got a point. With his help I'm sure we could do this.''HAHAHA, Ah Chivalry you coward, just accept already!'

Chivalry thought about it for a couple more seconds.

"Alright Princess Celestia, Princess Luna. I accept this mission, and I promise that Caras will not be freed.

Cleastia: Very well. Luna if you would open the portal for these tow ponies.

Luna: Ok I'll try.

Luna focused all of her energy into making the portal apper infron of Chivalry and feather.

((Just going to asume that she goes in with you))

Celestia: Good luck. You need it.

@

Aura Feather was stunned by this new information, but couldn't help but be relieved that it was not because of what she was.

"I accept, and I shall do my best to ensure that Caras will not return."

She bowed to Princess Luna and Princess Celestia, and followed the stallion into the portal.