Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] Equestrian Civil War Part 2: Flames of Battle

Toothless the Night Fury

The RP has been made! Go to this link to join in! http://mlpforums.com...171#entry158171

This is for all applications and OCC chat for Equestrian Civil War Part 2: Flames of Battle.

Equestrian Civil War:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrWeDxGJtpE

For centuries, Equestria has known peace. The rule of Princess Celestia has not faced a serious challenge in almost a millenium. Until now.

On the night of this year's Summer Sun Celebration, Princess Luna escaped from her lunar exile. She returned to challenge the rule of her sister, and to begin a new era in Equestrian history.

Princess Celestia dispatched the Elements of Harmony in a last-ditch attempt to stop her sister. But after encountering Princess Luna, and hearing her version of the events leading up to her exile, the Elements split.

Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash have sided with the Solar Kingdom, loyal to Princess Celestia. Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy have allied themselves with the newly formed Lunar Republic.

The Solar Kingdom seeks to keep the status quo, with ponies superior to other species, such as griffons and dogs.

The Lunar Republic seeks a new order, where ponies and other species exist as equals.

Lines have been drawn, and armies formed. Which side are you on?

Equestrian War Part 2: Flames of Battle

It has been nearly a month since the War has started. Both the Solar Kingdom and the Lunar Republic proved themselves to be a worthy match, an unmovable object meeting an unstoppable force.

But due to the Solar Kingdom's wisdom and organized tactics, Princess Celestia is slowly gaining the upper-hand, and even attacked and destroyed Appleloosa, burning it to the ground.

However, the Lunar Republic is not a force to underestimate. Using the shadows and their guerilla-styled combat, they can easily strike quickly and disapear without a trace. They have also proven themselves excellent in their defensive catabillites, as they fought off not one, but two attacks on one of their bases, Dragon Mountain. In the process, they had even killed Solus, the Solar Kingdom's General of the Army.

The tension is building as both sides turn up the heat, learning new tactics and abilities in an attempt to deal a devestating blow against the other.

Blood has been spilled, and the fires have been lit. Which side are you on?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Solar Kingdom: Recruitment Letter

So, you've seen the light and wish to fight for the values of righteousness? Welcome to the Solar Kingdom. It is our duty to preserve the peace and stability that the Great Princess Celestia had gifted us over the last thousand years for all ponies. It is our job to quell this rebellion and protect Equestria from Princess Luna and her forces.

Who am I you ask? I am Midnight Veil, but you may call me the Supreme Commander. But before we get int obattle, I must know which branch of the Solar Kingdom Armed Forces you wish to join:

The Solar Infantry - Strong Earth Pony Ground Units
The Solar Mages - Skiled Unicorn Support Units
The Solar Airforce - Fast Pegasus Air Units
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Lunar Republic: Recruitment Letter

So, you've decided to join the Lunar Republic. From this day forth, you are part of the greatest army ever to exist in Equestrian soil. We will overthrow the tyrant Celestia and our Princess of the Moon bring forth equality and unity of all races: Ponies, Dogs, Griffons, and all other races alike!

Who am I you ask? My name is Curatio but you may call me the Supreme Commander. But before we get into battle, I must know which branch of the Lunar Military you wish to join:

The Lunar Infantry - Strong, Disciplined ground units.
The Lunar Mages - Powerful, Tactical Support Units
The Lunar Airforce - Fast, Agile Air Units
Application:

(As an alternative, you can post the link to your character in the Character Database. Just be sure it includes the last three lines below, or simply post the link and include the last three lines in your post.)

Name:
Appearance:
Cutie Mark (if any):

Personality:
Biography:

Lunar Republic or Solar Kingdom?
Branch within Faction:
Ranking:
I will be playing the role of Midnight Veil and Curatio, as well as Toothless, my own character. Like the last RP, I will (try) to assign several missions to individuals, or groups. The missions for both factions will be given by the Supreme Commanders of each faction.

The Mane 6 and the Princesses will be played by members of the corresponding faction. If you would like to sign up to RP as one or more of the Mane 6, tell me in your post! I will play the remaining characters if no one signs up for it.

Solar Kingdom:

Princess Celestia: Pinkazoid

Twilight Sparkle: Pinkazoid
Pinkie Pie: Pinkazoid
Rainbow Dash: Pinkazoid

Lunar Republic:

Nightmare Moon/Princess Luna: Sunrise Song; Toothless the Night Fury

Rarity: Toothless the Night Fury
Applejack: Strong Hooves
Fluttershy: Sunrise Song
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Current Participants:

Solar Kingdom:

Pinkazoid: Pinkie, Twilight, Rainbow, Haste, Drago
Toothless the Night Fury: Toothless

HailStorm: Hailstorm, Runedust, Snowglitter, Solus*

Lunar Republic:

Strong Hooves: Strong Hooves, Applejack
Sunrise Song: Sunrise Song, Fluttershy
Eldar Steve: Arlichino
Neikos IV: George Grey
Kunoichi Derpina: Zanthak
Legendary Emerald: Serah Anastos

Twister XXV: Lucas

*Killed in Action (KIA)
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Tactical Map:

Solar Kingdom:
Canterlot - Headquarters of the Solar Kingdom
Cloudsdale
Ponyville

Lunar Republic:
Appleoosa - Under attack by Lunar Republic
Dragon's Mountain
Everfree Forest - Headquarters of the Lunar Kingdom (Underground HQ)
Credit:

KirbyStompFilms for making this idea, as well as the video.
Espionage for creating Equestrian Civil War Part 1, and starting off this amazing RP! Edited by Toothless the Night Fury

I'm still in the roleplay as my all of my characters, Pinkie, Twilight, Rainbow, Haste, and Draco

count me in http://mlpforums.com...-strong-hooves/

I will take Applejack unless someone else wants her

Fluttershy's mine, gentlecolts. We still have to finish interrogating Rainbow Dash through Phoenix Ember...if somepony would like to join me in that in the next post, that'd be great!

Bio for reference: http://mlpforums.com...__fromsearch__1

Added you all. I better add the link in the old RP to get Hailstorm and Zanthak over here. =P

I wonder Gentlemen, may I join in the fun? Assuming I can be my own character.

Of course! Just post a link to your character bio, or fill out the one below.

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

Cutie Mark (if any):

Personality:

Biography:

Branch within Faction:

Ranking:

Name: Arlichino

Species: Pegasi

Apperance: deep blue eyes burnt umber coloured coat, short black spikey mane 6 foot long black tail

Cutie Mark: a dagger intwined in thornes

Personality: Laid back, calm and very thoughtful, always keeping one step ahead of everyone else. Prefering to avoid confrontations but willing to perform actions that most ponies would not have the stomach for

Biography: hailing from Dodge junction, he was the son of a cartographer who's wife died whilst Arlichino was only a filly. he left Dodge Junctipon at an early age and has traveled all over Equestria since. he is a solider of fortune showing up to help ponies if the pay is good. He joined the lunar republic for reasons known only to himself.

Lunar Republic

The Lunar Airforce

There we go I think that's all sorted.

Well, right now we've lost a major stronghold in Appleloosa. Nightmare Moon is likely to be furious with us for letting such a stupid thing happen...or she may do as I perceive her to do, which is try to turn the gains by the Solar KIngdom into their worst defeat--I've always seen her as a very deceptive, conniving type of leader who would probably come and help to interrogate Rainbow Dash...a while back before the other player in the whole thing called in quits on that specifc sub-arc, we had captured Rarity (which doesn't apply in our little universe as we already have her) and was working on corrupting the Element of Generosity, and then one by one pick them off. Now that we have the Element of Loyalty, it might "behoove" us to have Her Majesty come down from the War Room and pick Dash apart in the most elegant emotional way possible.

As for Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy, I believe that Sunrise and Mac will accompany them to the briefing room, and then wait outside as good soldiers should do. Mac and Sunny could talk about the raid, about whatever family that Mac would have had in Appleloosa (Braeburn, specifically..maybe if he ended up being one of the casualties, that would give Mac some depth in joining the Element bearers on the next run into Solar Kingdom territory), and go from there.

Also, welcome Arlichino--wise Pegasus, you chose the right side of the fence. But do not think the road ahead for the Lunarians will be easy--we are still outnumbered and not as powered as the Solar Kingdom. We are working on new technology for attack runs, and on the next sortie, we will test one of them above Cloudsedale. I will not be able to disclose the nature of the weapon until we are ready to deploy it. I will say this much--if successful, it will signal a significant change in the tide of the war.

Huh... Hail and Zanthak didn't join yet. Also that goldenHoof guy...

Anyways, the RP should start TOMORROW, if everything goes to plan. I will begin typing up the prologue tonight, and prepare to publish tomorrow.

Also, I had an idea to bring the Grand Galloping Gala into this RP, even though it might be a bit far away since Rainbow is still a POW. Many of the Solar troops would be outside guarding, but maybe one or two of the Lunar soldiers could be able to sneak in... :ph34r:

I need to continue the RP, but I guess I can wait, you can expect the first post to be mine xD

since I need Twilight to check on the search party, and Pinkie will probably go and look for Dash, Rainbow will try to break out, and I can try to bring Haste into the story since Haste is one of Rainbow's fastest flyers, and Draco can always help

Toothless the Night Fury has requested that I lock this and the RP thread.

Edit: Topic now unlocked because he's requested I re-open it. There you fellas go!

Edited by Princess Arylett XVIII

Nope. It's a free-for-all. No limitations, just get the job done.

Welcome.

That could become... dangerous. MOUAHAHAHAhahahaahahahahaha......

• Brohoof 1

The RP has been made! Go to this link to join in! http://mlpforums.com...171#entry158171

This is for all applications and OCC chat for Equestrian Civil War Part 2: Flames of Battle.

Equestrian Civil War:

http://www.youtube.c...8;v=MrWeDxGJtpE

For centuries, Equestria has known peace. The rule of Princess Celestia has not faced a serious challenge in almost a millenium. Until now.

On the night of this year's Summer Sun Celebration, Princess Luna escaped from her lunar exile. She returned to challenge the rule of her sister, and to begin a new era in Equestrian history.

Princess Celestia dispatched the Elements of Harmony in a last-ditch attempt to stop her sister. But after encountering Princess Luna, and hearing her version of the events leading up to her exile, the Elements split.

Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash have sided with the Solar Kingdom, loyal to Princess Celestia. Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy have allied themselves with the newly formed Lunar Republic.

The Solar Kingdom seeks to keep the status quo, with ponies superior to other species, such as griffons and dogs.

The Lunar Republic seeks a new order, where ponies and other species exist as equals.

Lines have been drawn, and armies formed. Which side are you on?

Equestrian War Part 2: Flames of Battle

It has been nearly a month since the War has started. Both the Solar Kingdom and the Lunar Republic proved themselves to be a worthy match, an unmovable object meeting an unstoppable force.

But due to the Solar Kingdom's wisdom and organized tactics, Princess Celestia is slowly gaining the upper-hand, and even attacked and destroyed Appleloosa, burning it to the ground.

However, the Lunar Republic is not a force to underestimate. Using the shadows and their guerilla-styled combat, they can easily strike quickly and disapear without a trace. They have also proven themselves excellent in their defensive catabillites, as they fought off not one, but two attacks on one of their bases, Dragon Mountain. In the process, they had even killed Solus, the Solar Kingdom's General of the Army.

The tension is building as both sides turn up the heat, learning new tactics and abilities in an attempt to deal a devestating blow against the other.

Blood has been spilled, and the fires have been lit. Which side are you on?

Solar Kingdom: Recruitment Letter

So, you've seen the light and wish to fight for the values of righteousness? Welcome to the Solar Kingdom. It is our duty to preserve the peace and stability that the Great Princess Celestia had gifted us over the last thousand years for all ponies. It is our job to quell this rebellion and protect Equestria from Princess Luna and her forces.

Who am I you ask? I am Midnight Veil, but you may call me the Supreme Commander. But before we get int obattle, I must know which branch of the Solar Kingdom Armed Forces you wish to join:

The Solar Infantry - Strong Earth Pony Ground Units

The Solar Mages - Skiled Unicorn Support Units

The Solar Airforce - Fast Pegasus Air Units

Lunar Republic: Recruitment Letter

So, you've decided to join the Lunar Republic. From this day forth, you are part of the greatest army ever to exist in Equestrian soil. We will overthrow the tyrant Celestia and our Princess of the Moon bring forth equality and unity of all races: Ponies, Dogs, Griffons, and all other races alike!

Who am I you ask? My name is Curatio but you may call me the Supreme Commander. But before we get into battle, I must know which branch of the Lunar Military you wish to join:

The Lunar Infantry - Strong, Disciplined ground units.

The Lunar Mages - Powerful, Tactical Support Units

The Lunar Airforce - Fast, Agile Air Units

Application:

(As an alternative, you can post the link to your character in the Character Database. Just be sure it includes the last three lines below, or simply post the link and include the last three lines in your post.)

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

Cutie Mark (if any):

Personality:

Biography:

Branch within Faction:

Ranking:

I will be playing the role of Midnight Veil and Curatio, as well as Toothless, my own character. Like the last RP, I will (try) to assign several missions to individuals, or groups. The missions for both factions will be given by the Supreme Commanders of each faction.

The Mane 6 will be played by members of the corresponding faction. If you would like to sign up to RP as one or more of the Mane 6, tell me in your post! I will play the remaining characters if no one signs up for it.

Solar Kingdom:

Twilight Sparkle: Pinkazoid

Pinkie Pie: Pinkazoid

Rainbow Dash: Pinkazoid

Lunar Republic:

Rarity:

Applejack: Strong Hooves

Fluttershy: Sunrise Song

Territory:

Solar Kingdom:

Canterlot - Headquarters of the Solar Kingdom

Cloudsdale

Ponyville

Lunar Republic:

Appleoosa - Destroyed/Highly damaged by Runedust and his forces

Dragon's Mountain

Everfree Forest - Headquarters of the Lunar Kingdom (Underground HQ)

Current Participants:

Solar Kingdom:

Pinkazoid: Pinkie, Twilight, Rainbow, Haste, Drago

Toothless the Night Fury: Toothless

Lunar Republic:

Strong Hooves: Strong Hooves, Applejack

Sunrise Song: Sunrise Song, Fluttershy

Eldar Steve: Arlichino

Neikos IV: George Grey

Credit:

KirbyStompFilms for making this idea, as well as the video.

Espionage for creating Equestrian Civil War Part 1, and starting off this amazing RP!

Dude. TOTALLY FORGOT ZANTHAK. THANKS EVERYPONY FOR REMEMBERING ME!!!!