Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] Equestrian Civil War Part 2: Flames of Battle

Toothless the Night Fury

I posted in the ECW2 first before I posted here. I'm glad someone stopped me before I made a fool of myself!

Anyway, either there is no application form, or I'm just too stun to find it. So here it goes!

Desired Name: Black Aurora

Race: Alicorn

Appearance: Dark-grey coat with a lime-green / black mane & tail | Has a perfectly functional horn and set of wings but prefers not to use them | Lime-green, glowing biohazard cutie mark

As restated, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate way for an entry form, But I tried.

I posted in the ECW2 first before I posted here. I'm glad someone stopped me before I made a fool of myself!

Anyway, either there is no application form, or I'm just too stun to find it. So here it goes!

Desired Name: Black Aurora

Race: Alicorn

Appearance: Dark-grey coat with a lime-green / black mane & tail | Has a perfectly functional horn and set of wings but prefers not to use them | Lime-green, glowing biohazard cutie mark

As restated, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate way for an entry form, But I tried.

Here's the application. (It's on the front page. ;) )

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

Cutie Mark (if any):

Personality:

Biography:

Lunar Republic or Solar Kingdom?

Branch within Faction:

Ranking:

However, I am a bit stingy about using alicorns. Do you absolutely have to use one? If yes, I will allow you to use it, but I just prefer to keep the grounds even for all ponies. If you know what I mean.

However, I am a bit stingy about using alicorns. Do you absolutely have to use one? If yes, I will allow you to use it, but I just prefer to keep the grounds even for all ponies. If you know what I mean.

Alicorns are just royalty, not normal ponies, so I don't get why any threads allow them at all

Meh ohwellz

Alicorns are just royalty, not normal ponies, so I don't get why any threads allow them at all

Meh ohwellz

I can see why you assume that, but just because the only alicorns shown on MLP FiM are royalty, doesn't mean ALL of them are.

OR DOES IT? Dun Dun Duuuun! No it doesn't, but seriously. Anyways...

Name: Black Aurora

Age: (I don't see how this is relevant) 418 years (A bit of a background)

Species: Alicorn

Appearance: Dark-grey coat with a lime-green / dark blue mane & tail | Semi-mechanical wings (They got unintentionally amputated so he repaired them with iron and some general knowledge of science & physics) | Dark-red 'sunglasses' (Grants the ability to visualize infra-red rays) | Enjoys wearing glow sticks

Cutie-Mark: (Has two) Glowing lime green biohazard symbol (Bio-chemist) | Sniper-rifle crosshairs (Professional marksman)

Personality: Happy and rarely serious. Gets hyped-up easily. Very light-footed and tolerant of nearly everything, but if provoked he completely loses control and could get frustrated and scary enough to make discord wet himself.

Biography: Born child of Princess Luna but he doesn't know that, and after 418 years he probably won't for a long time. A highly trained all-weapon marksman (Prefers crossbows, silenced Sniper Rifles, survival knives and semi-auto handguns.), and can make something useful out of completely useless things. Unnervingly light-footed (You won't even hear him approaching on loose gravel or snow) and can get past almost any guard / object without detection (Even motion detectors). Extremely good traction on slippery / steep surfaces. Can get out of virtually any situation without detection.

Lunar Republic

Branch within Faction: Marksman

Ranking: 3-star general

I can see why you assume that, but just because the only alicorns shown on MLP FiM are royalty, doesn't mean ALL of them are.

OR DOES IT? Dun Dun Duuuun! No it doesn't, but seriously. Anyways...

Name: Black Aurora

Age: (I don't see how this is relevant) 418 years (A bit of a background)

Species: Alicorn

Appearance: Dark-grey coat with a lime-green / dark blue mane & tail | Semi-mechanical wings (They got unintentionally amputated so he repaired them with iron and some general knowledge of science & physics) | Dark-red 'sunglasses' (Grants the ability to visualize infra-red rays) | Enjoys wearing glow sticks

Cutie-Mark: (Has two) Glowing lime green biohazard symbol (Bio-chemist) | Sniper-rifle crosshairs (Professional marksman)

Personality: Happy and rarely serious. Gets hyped-up easily. Very light-footed and tolerant of nearly everything, but if provoked he completely loses control and could get frustrated and scary enough to make discord wet himself.

Biography: Born child of Princess Luna but he doesn't know that, and after 418 years he probably won't for a long time. A highly trained all-weapon marksman (Prefers crossbows, silenced Sniper Rifles, survival knives and semi-auto handguns.), and can make something useful out of completely useless things. Unnervingly light-footed (You won't even hear him approaching on loose gravel or snow) and can get past almost any guard / object without detection (Even motion detectors). Extremely good traction on slippery / steep surfaces. Can get out of virtually any situation without detection.

Lunar Republic

Branch within Faction: Marksman

Ranking: 3-star general

Before posting in Roleplay World, please read the Roleplay World System thread.

In order to join a roleplay, you must first create a thread in the Character Database. Then you link to the thread in your post in the OOC thread. You do not post your application in the OOC thread.

Before posting in Roleplay World, please read the Roleplay World System thread.

In order to join a roleplay, you must first create a thread in the Character Database. Then you link to the thread in your post in the OOC thread. You do not post your application in the OOC thread.

Ah crap, I did it again...

FORUMS, Y U SO CONFUSING?

Wait a minute! This IS the application thread! Stop trying to screw me up!

Edited by TheSpiderDungeon

Ah crap, I did it again...

FORUMS, Y U SO CONFUSING?

Wait a minute! This IS the application thread! Stop trying to screw me up!

No, she means you have to create a topic in the Character Database forum, then post your character there.

Click on one of my character profiles in my signature. (Toothless Hiccup Ghost) That's what Arylett means.

Pinkazoid:

Actually, Rainbow Dash had been captured before the raid on Cloudesdale--I don't know precisely the timing of it, but I do know it was before Sunrise Song and company did their bomb run.

Yeah it does =P

Well, in my opinion it does, so if I ever make a RP I won't allow alicorns then at least so there =P

Pinkazoid:

Actually, Rainbow Dash had been captured before the raid on Cloudesdale--I don't know precisely the timing of it, but I do know it was before Sunrise Song and company did their bomb run.

yeah I know, did I say something wrong?

Not really, Pinkazoid, I just wanted to make sure that you had the timing down--from what I saw of your post, it looked like the Lunarians had captured her during the raid on Cloudesdale. Don't mind me, I just wanted to prevent confusion from occurring.

• 2 weeks later...