Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] Equestrian Civil War Part 2: Flames of Battle

Toothless the Night Fury

Application:

Name: Nightfall, Winged Terror of the West
Species: Alicorn

Appearance: Deep blue w/ black mane
Cutie Mark (if any): a black spot w/ irregular edges; unknown meaning

Personality: threatened easily; seemingly nice yet a bit shy until threatened, then will rage like never known before
Biography: Born in Canterlot. Parents unknown. Disappeared at 13 on a voyage to the Everfree Forest.

Solar Kingdom, but doesn't know really to which side he belongs
Branch within Faction: The Solar Airforce
Ranking: Any that will be given

Application:

Name: Nightfall, Winged Terror of the West

Species: Alicorn

Appearance: Deep blue w/ black mane

Cutie Mark (if any): a black spot w/ irregular edges; unknown meaning

Personality: threatened easily; seemingly nice yet a bit shy until threatened, then will rage like never known before

Biography: Born in Canterlot. Parents unknown. Disappeared at 13 on a voyage to the Everfree Forest.

Solar Kingdom, but doesn't know really to which side he belongs

Branch within Faction: The Solar Airforce

Ranking: Any that will be given

post your character sheet here and just link it Edited by Dungeon Dragon

Where?!

well, I can't say anything, cause I might get something wrong and then more chaos

I found his post

However, I am a bit stingy about using alicorns. Do you absolutely have to use one? If yes, I will allow you to use it, but I just prefer to keep the grounds even for all ponies. If you know what I mean.

well, I can't say anything, cause I might get something wrong and then more chaos

I found his post

But he's not saying I can't use one... I can, I just have to be fair in my abilities... Besides, I'm not changing my species just for a RP...

But he's not saying I can't use one... I can, I just have to be fair in my abilities... Besides, I'm not changing my species just for a RP...

yeah, he didn't say that you can't use it, but I can't speak for him since I'm not sure what his opinion might be, but is it really neccesary you use a alicorn? when the rp was in Cloudsdale, we had a whole argument over the over powered characters, and how one of them was an Alicorn, but i'm not the one that allows or denies this sorta stuff, sorry if I'm being a douche BTW

yeah, he didn't say that you can't use it, but I can't speak for him since I'm not sure what his opinion might be, but is it really neccesary you use a alicorn? when the rp was in Cloudsdale, we had a whole argument over the over powered characters, and how one of them was an Alicorn, but i'm not the one that allows or denies this sorta stuff, sorry if I'm being a douche BTW

No worries!

But that's how I made my OC... I mean, if I completely need to, I will change it, but if not...