Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What shoes do you wear?

fimdash

I usually wear boots,mostly a pair of duty boots or those beauties: 

post-18658-0-22906200-1395344679_thumb.jpg 

I don't really like other types of shoes,but if I have I will wear other types,based on the occasion,be it a wedding or something else (it isn't really polite to go to a wedding with biker boots XD) 

I usually wear boots,mostly a pair of duty boots or those beauties: 

attachicon.gifphantom3buckle.jpg

I don't really like other types of shoes,but if I have I will wear other types,based on the occasion,be it a wedding or something else (it isn't really polite to go to a wedding with biker boots XD) 

I've warn PVC platforms to a wedding, they didn't mind.  :catface: 

OH MY GOSH!!!!! This thread has been in the recently descussed section for weeks!!!! I've just been waiting for something new that I can answer, but it's still here!!! Idk what shoes I wear, cuz like cars, I don't know about brands like this!! Grrrrr. They're white with black and red on them as well!!!! There's your answer!

I don't have a picture of them or anything crazy, but I do wear running shoes.

I love to be ready for any kind of dangerous situation. ^^

Spring into action mode, all that jazz.

I wish x3

But, I do enjoy running. Like my non-Twilight Sparkle hero, Sonic the Hedgehog. ^^

Although, I'll admit that high top basketball shoes look way cooler than running shoes.

I used to have a pair forever ago that looked really cool, but twas hard to run in, so here I am with semi-cool looking running shoes.

They're kind of dirty right now, sad to say I've been working in dirty environments lately.

So I guess it's a good thing I'm unable to take a picture at this time. ^^

I've warn PVC platforms to a wedding, they didn't mind.   

I suppose that it depends on where you are going and who will be there,my relatives would have looked at me wrong if I had those boots on at a wedding,and they wouldn't look good with a suit XD 

• Brohoof 1

*glances over at own pair of work boots covered in grease, oil, and road salt*

I honestly didn't even know you could ruin work boots.  :huh:

The dust and wear is nothing -- they're useless if you jam up the laces with stuff that's supposed to hold up a wall and can't tie them.

Edited by WindChaserPegasus

The dust and wear is nothing -- they're useless if you jam up the laces with stuff that's supposed to hold up a wall and can't tie them.

Well, you can always relace them. I had to do that to the one boot of mine where the lase got caught in the vacuum cleaner. 

• 10 months later...

I usually sport some Air Jordans.  ;)

Either that, or some Adidas / New Balance / Dr. Martens / Vans.

Actually, I usually wear cowgirl boots. Well, imitation cowgirl boots. I have imitation Doc Martins that I wear on special occasions.

The only reason I wear the boots is because my tennis shoes got wrecked at last summer camp and I don't want to bug my parents to buy some more. Cowgirl boots it is!

Brand? I don't care about that so I don't know, color? I don't care about that, who would care to look at my feet anyway?

So a pair of bright orange and black running shoes that I have no info on XD

19-12-2013_nike_airmaxterra180_blackdark

That's what I'm wearing right now. Ever since I was about 7 I've worn Nike Air, I just like the way they walk. For training I've used Adidas and Asics as well, although my main tournament shoes are also Nikes at the moment.