Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What shoes do you wear?

fimdash

I always wear DC Skateboard shoes. I don't skateboard, so don't ask. I have flat feet... and if I wear tennis shoes or anything, my feet feel like they are suffocating. So, I started wearing skateboard shoes instead, and they are so much better. My feet have more room, and I also don't have to worry about tying my shoes. That can actually be very frustrating for me since I think I might have possible dyspraxia because my ex-psychiatrist agreed that it seems I do.

I got tired of sneakers falling apart. So I wear my steel toed work boots everywhere.

The soft, moccasin style boots that I see women wear are so dumb. What is the point of wearing a boot that can't get wet? I see people tip toeing over mud puddles because their boots can't get wet. What the hell?

• 1 month later...

2j5x3xl.png

The ones on the top I wear everyday casually since ya know.... they're only CP3's xD The Red and Black Retro 7's and the Blue and Black Kobe's I only wear for events I feel like looking like a baller at. 

I typically (3/5 days a week) sport a pair of high-top leather Converse that my brother left when he went to the Air Force. I also sometimes either wear a pair of Mossimo dress shoes or some cheap old white And1's. :)

I'd get another pair of those Mossimos if I could find them... they're SO comfortable and they get so many compliments!

i wear military jungle combat boots. i have both jungle and temperate weather versions, they out last ALL  other shoes i have tried including nike and rebock

post-1927-0-96018300-1430872083_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I know I've posted in here already, but I felt the need to do it again.

I've probably got one of the only OCs around that wears boots regularly. They are based on these boots from Skechers: http://www.skechers.com/style/4442/verdict/cdb

wind_chaser_profile_by_pegasusexpress201

100107-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

However, in reality, I've outgrown the exact pair this is based on. :(

Now, I wear these:

58525_4444.jpg?notfound=notavailablehttp://www.shopko.com/1/1/3864-mossy-oak-nevados-mens-tucson-hiking-shoes.html#

MT411RB.jpghttp://www.supershoes.com/mens-new-balance-411-trail-runner-black-red

I don't want to sound like a stereotype, but I literally don't know where to start. I kinda collect shoes. It's a weakness, I know, but there you have it. Today I was wearing a vintage (old! LOL!) pair of Hush Puppies from the late 1950's early 60's. They're rather comfy.

(edited)

Since the warmer temperatures are here, I wear these during nice and dry spring and summer days (I just love these five-fingered toe shoes to death). Same goes for the flip-flops I have, though they are not that satisfying to me as much as my Vibram FiveFingers KSOs.

post-29975-0-91093400-1422918267_thumb.jpg

However, when the day is wet (or parts of the day) because of rain and puddles, I will stick to my safeTstep all-black running shoes (size: US 13 W)mens-expo-runner-a.jpg

And I also do wear dress shoes whenever I need them for specific occasions (I don't have a pic for those atm).

Edited by Jonny Music

I only wear socks. Or I go barefoot.

I would go barefoot as often as I possibly can (because I know of the positive health benefits from it). However, in public places, I would need to wear any footwear I may have.

It's now usually either Adidas, Nike, Reebok, New Balance or shoes from diff. designers.

Just picked up these Adidas today - love them already.

tubular-runner-adidas_adidas-originals_s

(edited)

Size 14 Emerica Reynolds 3. I had to order them from their official website. It's really difficult finding size 14 in a store especially a skate shoe. Shirts too I got to buy online since they're too short and size XL is too wide unless it's made by ZooYork.

xlarge1_8152_600x600.jpg

Edited by KeithDJohnson

(edited)

Mostly Converse Allstars, this year. Green and also the Gorrillaz camo one. Went back to it out of curiousity. Haven't worn Converse since the '90s.

QYxDTR2.jpg

Edited by Trickilee
  • Brohoof 1