Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What shoes do you wear?

fimdash

I typically wear brown boots(size 8.5 in men's) most of the time.  I also got some black, green and blue running shoes(size 9.5 in men's).

• 3 weeks later...

Vans & more Vans. 

Some type of skateboarding shoe since I love skateboarding :P one of them is so worn out though that I probably need to get some more soon. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

slippers year round its the most common footwear here

i also have a high top leather chuck taylor

and ohh a sperry top-sider

Edited by Alto

Sneakers. I don't really pay attention to brands-- just wear whatever's affordable and decent-- but the sneakers I wore today were New Balance.

Sneakers are so nice. They're acceptable in practically every casual environment, and they're comfortable to run in. I like sneakers.

(edited)

I have two pairs of shoes that I wear all the time.

I have a pair of black lace up Vans that I've worn for the last 2 years, and even though they're falling apart, I love them. They're so comfortable.

I also have a pair of black Toms. Those are the shoes I really, really love. They're so comfortable, and I like that they're slip ons. I like that I can wear them with or without socks. I've been able to wear them with almost anything too.

Edited by pinkbubbles

• 7 months later...

I wear a nice pair of hiking boots..

And these boots were made for walking..

and that's just what they do.. :P

I couldn't find my exact pair by looking online..

But they're Rivers® boots similar to these with a full thick rubber sole and logo on side:

$_90.JPG

And similar in style to these ones

$_20.JPG

But yeah, i wear my boots all the time

Edited by AURAequine
  • Brohoof 1

I've been wearing the same pair of blue and white trainers/sneakers for years, and they've got some life left in them yet. But largely I'm a trainers/sneakers kinda guy, though boots are alright too.

My main pair of everyday shoes are some Justin Stampede work boots. Just like these except mine are brown and not camo. They are some of the most comfortable and durable pull on boots Ive ever owned.

22017-DEFAULT-m.jpg

My hunting/hiking boots are Danner Pronghorns. I like them so much I've got 3 pair. One insulated and 2 regular.

51-3HtiKFqL.jpg

After a couple too close for comfort encounters with rattlesnakes this past summer I decided it was time to invest in a pair of Justin snake boots that match my everyday ones. They too are supper comfortable.

product_22325_211_32_9.jpg 

• Brohoof 1

* you'll usually find me walking around in shoes like these, though these aren't exact pictures of my actual shoes, but you get the idea. i have many pairs of them, some with heels and some flats, some with zips and some that just pull on.

391611e601f3c79d0d56bad6a3b885e2.jpg

* i also have a pair of these beauties:

3126287-5-4x.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I prefer wearing boots usually black and militaristic they are very stable and prevent slipping or tripping and are also insulated to keep water out all in all they are awesome and the one wearing them has an authoritative and commanding presence

Haha! Looking at this thread I can think that all of you in sports or army. XD

Well, this is my choice:

7 inch, low-carbon steel, enough for half-year. The best!

scplain.jpg

LOL. Joking. I'm wearing this last 3 years. From -20F to 70F (difference only in kind of socks)

20130511_170956.jpg

I wear Minnetonka moccasins for the everyday usage.

sig-4371647.moc4.jpg

Though when I am doing more athletic stuff just some plain old sneakers and work boots for more rugged/poor weather.

Moccasins? You mean my slippers! :P 

manlyman.PNG

• Brohoof 1