Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What shoes do you wear?

fimdash

What are thooooooose?  :lol:

Here are the shoes that I usually wear. It always feels like my swag goes overdrive when I wear these shoes. These are green leather Converse shoes that I got for a bargain price.

post-36311-0-28451900-1455703671_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJ Gumball

I wear Skechers outdoor. I personally like them, but I haven't had enough shoes to have a valid opinion. It's good and affordable, at least for me. I'm sure the more expensive shoes are better, but these work. The laces are long enough to tie, and I can run/walk in them without a problem. 

As a poor person with small feet, I don't get many options. I can't choose the best shoes. First, I have to go to where the afordable shoes are. Then I have to find shoes that are made for running or walking. I prefer running, but I don't always get that. I think my current shoes are for walking, but I can still run in them. It's not about me being picky. It's because I am active and don't want to ruin my shoes because they weren't made to do a lot of physical stuff. Finally, I have to find shoes that are in my size. 

As for color, I prefer neutral colors because they are more versatile. Mine are grey. Some parts are darker than others, but they're still grey. 

I have a red pair of converse-like shoes, a pair of pink slip-on work out shoes (I didn't buy those though. They were a Christmas gift), and Wizard of Oz ruby slippers.

I'd wanted ruby slippers since I was a little kid, but my mom always said no. By the time she was okay with it, the shoes they had in stores were too small.

So! Years later in late 2015, I happened to stumble upon adult sized ruby slippers that were for the Dorothy costume, and I bought them as soon as I saw them. I haven't worn them much, since it's been snowy and muddy, but when it gets nicer outside I hope to wear them a lot. :)

I have several pairs that I switch out wearing. I'll just get some pictures...
This is gonna take up some space, so I'll just spoiler it for the sake of the thread.

0933165a425829bdcc056dc1744287d9.jpg

Low-cut Pony Topstars. Probably my favorite pair of shoes, I'm pretty gentle on 'em.

af3853944644adc81983cc60a412555d.png
Adidas Skateboarding Busenitz. This is the pair I think I wear the most, either these or the next pair.

adiblock_web2.jpg
Adidas Hard Court Hi 3s. Wear the shit outta mine and they still look all shiny and new like these.

xcblazerhigh009-2.jpg
Nike Blazer Vintage Highs. For when I'm feeling a little retro.

99666f00393d071f4e35699a42e1457f.jpg
My old Nike Mavrks. Pretty scuffed and faded, but I'll be damned if they aren't comfortable. Absolutely loved these to death, but time has not been kind to them...

Not pictured:
My super nasty ASICS running shoes. Pretty much relegated to gym duty and yardwork.
Some red Vans that I only wear every once in a whlie.

I kinda like shoes...

Edited by Yellow 13
  • Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

I used to wear K-Swiss sneakers all the time, until I went hiking and fucked them up. I'm that stupid. They were my favorite shoes! D:

Now I usually wear Nike sneakers and I wear Converse very occasionally. I'm willing to wear them during any time of year, except winter of course. During the winter I wear Columbia boots all the time. That's about it.

I posted here a longtime ago.

I wear vans the best shoes of all time.

http://imgur.com/KlUHe1T

You can see the wear and tear

Edited by Gone Airbourne

I have 4 pairs of Converse sneakers. 3 of them are low tops, one is a pair of black high tops. The difference in the pair of low tops is the colors. One pair is blue, another one is grey, and the other is red. I usually wear on of those. Whenever I'm at a more formal event, I wear a pair of brown loafers. Whenever it's summer, I usually wear birkenstocks.

• 1 month later...