Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What shoes do you wear?

fimdash

I've always liked the way Adidas fit my feet. I think this is a common design but I don't really care. I'd rather my shoes not stand (pun not intended) out anyway.

adidas_superstarII_wbk_med.jpg

Edited by JPBrony773
  • Brohoof 1

I just recently bought a pair of Converse Chuck Taylor Classics and I love them. Their pretty comfortable and I think they'll never go outta style. B)

img-2291004-1-e9cc28f004488c4d633f7ae8a2

Got to say it.. really jelly of your sweet ass shoes. damn man.. who did you kill to get those shoes??

• Brohoof 3

Got to say it.. really jelly of your sweet ass shoes. damn man.. who did you kill to get those shoes??

lol they didn't actually cost much. They were around 60 bucks and you can pretty much find them anywhere XD

• Brohoof 3

I have Walmart brand shoes. Or, whatever brand Walmart sells that are affordably priced. Most of the popular brands of shoes just aren't worth it for me. Besides, anything with arch supports or whatever make my feet hurt.  >_>

They're shoes. They're meant to not get my feet dirty. As long as they can do that and look like a shoe, I'll wear them.

Likewise, I only have 2 pairs at a time: the ones I currently wear and their replacements when they eventually wear out.

I wear black Uggs in the winter, flip flops in the summer, and gym shoes when I work out.

When I'm home, I usually wear fuzzy socks or slippers

• Brohoof 1

I wear these Dan Post boots year round, almost 24/7.

DanPost_DP69691_General.jpg

I also have a pair of old full leather steel toe firefighter boots I wear if I'm going to be out in the snow for extended periods of time since they are extremely warm with all the lining in them.

As well as a pair of these Sketchers if I'm running.

Screen-Shot-2011-11-17-at-3.28.17-PM.png

Mostly just my cowboy boots though since they are the most comfortable things ever IMO. I also have a black dress pair for fancy occasions like weddings. Tennis shoes just are not comfortable to me, those Sketchers are the only pair I've ever been able to wear for more then 10 minutes. Converse not included, though anymore I really can't stand them either and the pairs I do have just collect dust except on the very rare occasion when it's very hot out.

• Brohoof 1

I usually wear Nike shoes. I like to wear my black and red Nike air Flight falcons, they're pretty expensive, but I love them so much :wub: And Sometimes I'll wear my Adidas, but I prefer Nikes.

Edited by Pelate
  • Brohoof 1

Heels heels heels!!

I know, I'm setting a horrible example for women and I'm supposed to hate walking in them but...I've gotten kind of addicted to them. I'm 5'10'', so even a small heel puts me well over six feet, and it's awfully fun to look down at my friends. (Who are, incidentally, 5'4'' and 5'2'', respectively. It's hysterical. I feel like a giraffe.)

Plus I've gotten actually really good at walking in them, and they're incredibly comfortable. (At least for me. I've found that 8+ hours is my max, then my toes start to hurt.)

Whatever is cheapest. Heh. ;) I could care less about brand names. If my foot fits, and the shoe doesn't implode on itself when I walk 3 feet, then I'll wear it.

Edited by Judgement

Converse...The traditional Chuck Taylors, but one pair is high topped black and white, one is low topped custom with green velvet and my name on the side, with purple laces. I also have a pair of double layered black on the outer layer and purple on the inner. I also have the all white knee high pair I wore to get married in.

I also have a pair of knee high boots that I got from Ross for like 15 bucks. 

Water proof hiking boots...for hiking.

Doc Martins for when it rains.

• Brohoof 1

Most of the time, I wear a pair of Doc Martens

post-18648-0-53227500-1392475586_thumb.jpg

I love these shoes! They're comfortable, durable, smart-looking, high quality and most importantly, they're sexy and they know it ;)

Edited by UberAntics
  • Brohoof 1