Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Skiing or snowbordeng ?

goldenHoof

What do you prethur skiing or snowboarding ?

I was skiing myself (in Wotervaly valy niwada ) and a beginner ran in to me and I broke my arme .

So the wurst part is I hawe alaizer apoitmant in Boston tomorrow and my arm will cuse problems.

Enuf me in this topic , what do you prefer ?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you prethur skiing or snowboarding ?

I was skiing myself (in Wotervaly valy niwada ) and a beginner ran in to me and I broke my arme .

So the wurst part is I hawe alaizer apoitmant in Boston tomorrow and my arm will cuse problems.

Enuf me in this topic , what do you prefer ?

i do snowboarding

I prefer skiing, I kinda grew up with it.

I stopped skiing 4 years ago after I had torn a lingament(not by skiing) but I 1 year ago I gave it another try.

I still have problems with my right foot( it's usually turned to the right side and therefore it's hard for me to hold it straight which makes left turns a bit uncontrolled) but still I really enjoy it(especially powder skiing).

The equipment has changed a lot over the last decade and now skiing feels a lot more confortable and natural.

I've never tried snowboarding but I may give it a try soon

I've done both, both are fun in their own way. However I prefer neither as I cannot pay for any skiing or snowboarding at all.

If I didn't have any knee injuries I'd probably prefer snowboarding x)

Damn those arrows. Who even shoots all of those?

I've done both, both are fun in their own way. However I prefer neither as I cannot pay for any skiing or snowboarding at all.

Damn those arrows. Who even shoots all of those?

Hahaha, yeah... should'a brought better knee armor ! xD

I've only tried skiing, and the when I rented them the person I recommended I don't get the sticks (spears?) to keep balance, that was horrible advice. I found skiing to be enjoyable, but I've only done it once so I can't really say much for it.

Snowboarding, never was a fan of skiing... though I nearly killed a kid last time I went. x_x

... I tend to prefer water over snow, at any rate.

I've been skiing all my life and I have done a bit of snowboarding. I would say skiing is my favourite but that's mostly because I don't spend as much time on my back skiing.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...