Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

(edited)

3ds FC: 2191-7709-8631

Steam: Hmstrsteve1

Pm me if you add me so I can add you back.

Online games I have: portal 2 magicka track mania.

3ds games: kid Icarus: uprising Mario kart 7 and pushmo.

Edited by HmstrSteve1

I don't have a steam account, I don't have a 3ds, Xbox or PS2... But I do play lots of pokemon and I'm open to trades and battles! (But I don't have any lvl 100s)

My pokemon white friend-code: 2967 3174 1504

(edited)

I know I already posted my friend codes already, but I just feel the need to post them again.

XBOX360: SUPERFOX5

PS3: SUPERFOX5

BTW, for xbox, I play COD Black Ops at the moment, and Black Ops 2 when it comes out.

For PS3, StarHawk, LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2, and some free PS Plus games.

I didn't feel like posting my Steam username, because the only game I really play on that is Team Fortress 2.

I will probably post them in either my sig or About Me, but I dunno.

Edited by SUPERFOX5

Xbox: TwinDmc master

Steam: twindmcmaster

on xbox mostly playing halo reach and bad comapny 2

on steam mostly playing the binding of issac and a couple of mmos like pandora saga and dungeon fighter

(edited)

Xbox 360: mine got red rings of doom

Ps3: doom2053

For ps3 i got mw3 black ops little big planet 1 and 2 rainbow six vegas 2 gta 4 and others

Steam: doom2053 (if you search it, it might bring up kappa214 cause that is my old name)

I got saints row 3, TF2, HL HL2 and episodes 1 and 2, gmod and alot others

Edited by kappa214

i replied i nanother thread... got a couple people from there - i don't have time atm to go through bunch of pages to add people - but feel free too add me -

Live: FluttershyBroni

PSN: GrantRandom

3DS: I'll add later as you have to actually add each other for it to work as you can't just accept a "Friend Request" XD

Don't have to mention ur from here - i usually accept everyone anyway... had 1 or 2 people add me recently on live from wherever.. then just went through their friends list and added anyone with Pony names :P or gave some kinda hint they were Bronies :P

haven't played computer game sin forever.. though i did pick up Diablo IIi played for awhile....but can't play anymore... after 1 of their first updates .. i pretty much can't play for more then 5mins without the game shutting down my computer,,,, no over heat issues or anything.. some kinda of fuck up in their update renders me and many others without playability

(edited)

Steam: Teh Boi

(my avatar is my face {bearded guy and rainbow dash floating next to me})

Add me for infinite voice chat lulz in tf2

Edited by Teh Boi

I recently changed my gamertag from Kodac10 to iDoctor Whooves. Also, I have recently gotten into League of Legends, so go ahead and add Kodac10 if you want to play. Actually, add both. P.S. I play loads of games on xbox :P

• Brohoof 1