Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

Alright, so anyway I got banned from psn with aperture_tech sadly, but I made a new account. I am now on psn as ragebow_dash. Oh yeah, I have been playing bf3 a lot lately, so add me if you want to squad up.

Aperture_tech is unbanned now, I am very happy! However, if you want to add me, I encourage you to add both! I will still play on ragebow_dash.
  • Brohoof 1

PSN: Riclo500

It would be nice to have some brony friends lol.

I get on fairly often. Usually only CoD though, although I do have BF3.

Just quick reminder though. When you send me the request, say you're from the forum. Otherwise I might delete you :/

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Xbox: DominicanBos5

Play: halo 3, halo wars, halo reach, MW2(don't have the dlc), Borderlands 2(don't have the dlc), Mincraft 360, and Mass effect 3

Steam: blaster25674

Play: no multiplayer games only have Fallout NV

reminder though, when you send me the request say your from the forum. Otherwise i might delete you :/

Edited by Ghostpony

Well looks like I'm back to using my xbox since my PS3 busted, which sucks because I haven't used one since last year and I have to update the dashboard and recover my GT. Anyway

Gamer Tag: Jonny Gunnz

• 2 weeks later...

My Steam Username is Riken39 I'm online most days

My Xbox Live Username is Cap7ainCrunch42 I'm rarely on

I have playstation network but Its just for my psp so it's kind of useless

XBOX: DMF Stealth M

3DS: 3437-3073-7899

Let me know where your from if you add me on XBOX, PM me on here if you add me on 3DS.

I am pretty much up for a lot of different games and have a decent amount of the popular games. Don't have Halo 4 yet, but will be getting Black Ops 2 if you want to play on there. I look forward to playing with some fellow bronies on live. :)

Also on 3DS I usually get swap note backgrounds from friends, if your curious to the special ones PM me and I will let you know so if you don't have it I can send it to you.

Edited by Shining Star

Xbox 360: CMC Ryan

You want to play Halo 4 with someone, go on ahead friend me, borderlands2? im your guy, 360 minecraft? Of course, just want someone to be in a party? no sweat, as long as you send me something letting me know your a brony im down for some xbox live.

Xbox 360: KO KING 666

Up to play halo 4 anytime, or anyother halo games, also have BF3 and minecraft (and alot more i cant really be bothered to list)

But yeah add me and invite me to a XBLP so that we can chat n stuff :)

Gamertag: Genkky

Steam: Nixter

I don't bite, usually.

I don't have gold btw and I don't go on Xbox that much any more but you can still add me, it'd be cool n' stuff.

Steam, I play TF2 which we could be cool dudes and play and chat n' stuff and y'know how fun it is to chat with moi. Pretty fun!

(I'm lonely..)

Steam: destroytheministry and dreadwitchhunter (pm me for a list of my games, I'm looking to trade most, if not all of them)

PS3: GabrielVixen

X-Box: coming late December

Edited by FireGazer

PSN: Jsrf38

3DS: 1848-2005-2056

Steam: Jsrf38 (Reinen)

Let me know in a PM if anypony decides to add me! :D

I mostly play SP games, but I'm usually always up for MP too. C: I have around 60 retail games for PS3 as well.

As for my DS, I have DOA:D, MK7, Kid Icarus, and HM3D as far as MP games go. :lol:

PSN: Richay365

Please quote this or PM me if you decide to add me and tell me what your PSN account is otherwise the request will be ignored. On occasion I'll play Black Ops but I mainly focus on Black Ops 2.

Edited by Azure Scythe

Throwing mine out there again. Go ahead and add me, I'll play with anyone pretty much. I'm only on Steam at the moment though :(

Heres my Steam...

Steam: Gigachip

Currently playing Planetside 2 a lot, so if you're playing that join me!!

Also have plenty of other games ;)

all my stuff is in my signature so you can refer to that, im usually availible to play at just about any time, except for weekend nights between 8:30 and midnight EST because my friends come over on those nights

i also play minecraft

My Wii U Nintendo Network ID is Slendermane. Please tell me if you add me, so I can return the favor.

Once again, my 3DS Friend Code is 2062-9149-9412.

alright i just sent you a friend request, my NNID is supermariolinux

I need all the friends i can get on my Wii U, miiverse is so much fun :)