Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

Steam: csos95

3DS: 0387-9625-5268

started playing my 3ds again recently so im putting my friend code up again.

been playing kid icarus: uprising , new super mario bros. 2, paper mario: sticker star, and professor layton and the miracle mask.

Edited by csos95

Battletag: Runty357#2707 - star craft 2, diablo3

Steam: runty357 - team fortress 2

Ubisoft: Runty357 - far cry 3

i do tend to play far cry 3 and team fortress 2 a lot more than blizzard games at the moment.

id love to have new freinds on psn i need more people to play with all my buds play xbox heres my psn Toxic_wubs steam xxnightcroxx 3dsxl idk

PSN:Redning
Steam:ruthopsahl

Just add me, I need more friends on PSN and Steam. I play NHL,Fifa,lpb,RDR,CoD

can i add you? i play playstation 3 and i usally play cod battlefield 2 mass effect 3 multiplayer and other if you allow i will see in the battle field

PSN: loydna

Xbox: loydna

Xbox I have Borderlands 2 that I still need to get more things on--as for the PS3 (where I do my main gaming) ; I have a lot of solo games--but will eventually get a few Multiplayer, not a huge COD fan, but people are begging me to pick it up. Otherwise, I'll have to definitely consider things. I like solo games--I do have Dungeon Defenders (great game) [ps3] and a FEW Multiplayers--just view through my trophies and see what we have. Just message me what I should pick up and I will consider it.

Xbox LIVE: MADaboutMOXXI

I mainly play single player game, but I do like playing multiplayer games with people I can work together in a team with and just have fun.  All my multiplayer games are Borderlands 1/2, Gears of War 1/2, Halo 3/Wars/ODST/Reach/4, Mass Effect 3, Prey, and Transformers: WFC/FoC.  Go ahead and send me a friend request on Xbox LIVE, but just so you know I'll be moving from December 22-24, so I won't be able to play then.  And of course, I won't be playing on Christmas day.

PSN- SgtTsundere (mostly just play JoJos Bizarre Adventure and Peace Walker HD, waiting for MGS Ground Zeroes,The Last of Us, and the new JoJo game)

Steam- http://steamcommunity.com/id/kagsmagnus (mostly play TF2 but ill play anything that i have downloaded)

3DS- 3738-0066-0443 (Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus Uprising, will be getting Animal Crossing when it comes out)

Wii U- KagsMagnus (waiting for Monster Hunter and Smash Bros)

feel free to add.

Only have xbox 360

Gamertag: Berry Punch IBP

Feel free to add me, usually play left 4 dead 1 or 2 mostly. I have halo reach and halo 4, also MW 2 though I'm no good at MP games feel like such a noob, pretty good at left 4 deads though.

I have alot of games feel free to look at my list, thnx, just mention that you found me here if you happen to want to friend me. thnx

3DS FriendCode:4854-6462-0975

Here's the list of games i can play multi!

Fire Emblem:Shadow Dragon DS

Pokemon Gen4(Platinium&Soul Silver)

Pokemon Gen5(Black)

I cant find the rest of my cartridges but drop me a line whenever you wanna play with me at those!

Steam: Regi (profile link in my sig)

XBL: N7 Regi

Gameloft (Mlp app): Regi_

Comp multiplayer on xbox has bored me to the point were I don't care for it anymore so its just co-op for me, mainly playing borderlands 2, mass effect 3 mp, halo 4 spartan ops or gears 3 hoard.

If you do add me on Xbl just send a message to let me know.

Edited by Regi

Xbox: L33G1T

PSN: BFast316

Steam: N/A

Any pony can add me, I'll try and accept if you send a request. Don't worry I'm very easy-going :D

I usually play NBA/COD/Battlefield 3/etc.

RAINBOW

Edited by LightningDust
  • Brohoof 1

Although I have some other consoles, I mostly play on Steam.  PC! Yeah~ xD sooo... I'll just put that down!

My steam is: Amarisnsane

As mentioned in the sig, I guess lol <3

Edited by Amaris NSane

My gt is jparty76 psn is jparty76 and can you guess my steam... jparty76 i mostly play xbox and pc but i like to play CoD, halo, CS:GO, minecraft, GTA, RDR, and BF3 add me anypony i like to play and have a good time