Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

Xbox - AwesomeKillcamZ (Play quite commonly, probably alot soon because of BO2 DLC.)

PSN - InSaNe_DeAtHwIsH (Currently in-active, and I think my list is full )

Steam - tripled7 (Displays as AwesomeKillcamZ, and If you add me on Steam, I may ask how I can help you because I do lots of TF2 Trading so just tell me you're from here if you do tongue.png )

Edited by Awesome Dashie

Xbox Live: Cdude1777

Mass Effect 3, Halo 4, Saints Row 2/3, Minecraft, Assassin's Creed online, Mortal Kombat, Left 4 Dead 2, and SSX.

I'm pretty much available from 3pm-12am when I don't have anything going on. And I'd love to game with any bronies out there! Also say in your request who you are from the forum, just so I know.

Edited by Colt-Fortune

If you add me please tell me your MLPForums Name and keep active on my F/L :]

-----------------------------------------------

Xbox: Effigy 343i

Ragnarak Online: 

Gaige:Rogue

KeiLei:Archer

TheAlum:Mage

League of Legends: Effigyproxxy

Path of Exile:DashieVROOM

Hey everyone! So I see you guys like to post your Gamertag here?

Well, for everyone interested, I do have an Xbox LIVE Gamertag. It's "Trollface Timo".

I usually play Borderlands 2, COD: Black Ops II (MLP Clan ftw!) and Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition. I also play other games at some point, but they are mostly single-player games (like Final Fantasy 13). I live in The Netherlands, so I will be online only during day hours every school / workday, but in the weekends, I'm not afraid to stay up late and have a good gaming night!

My steam name is JTL47

Feel free to add me, I have tf2 gmod farcry3 and I will have dota2.

I have Xbox live but I don't have gold, so I'm not going to post my gamer tag, if you want it feel free to add me as a friend and send me a message!

I'll leave this here:

PSN: DrMabotu

I've been playing Killzone 3 a lot lately (I just got a new HD tv so I had too). Does anypony else have a PS3 and play that online?

• Brohoof 1

PSN and Steam are Leatherbehlt. On Pc, I play Arctic combat and TF2. PS3 I play Cod occasionally (can't go fore more than an hour without getting bored, games are frustrating. Unless you like Blops 1 or WAW zombies) andBattlefield. Fallout 3 and Vegas don't count as they're single player. Unreal tournament 3 is fun, but I forgot it at my uncle's house, who movied a year ago. He still visits though, so I may get it back soon.

Ok so i have a few games i play and i would like to have a few brony friends to play with they are Minecraft,COD black ops 2, and happy wars.

PS: I have to tell anyone that wants to play black ops 2 i'm not very good at the game however i would be happy to play anyway if you don't mind me being a noob :)

Gametag : Ryan7251

Edited by RockFluttershy
  • Brohoof 1

Couldn't hurt to have more people to game with.

My Steam ID is Exiled Poetry if anyone's interested in adding it.

My gamertag on Xbox is the same, Exiled Poetry. I can't really use my 360 right now, and probably won't be able to for awhile. But it's there if you want it.

steam: decoherence

pls let me know who you are and  we can play l4d2! (with pony mods, of course!) i'm very nice on the microphone. Well, once i made a sarcastic remark on like the 8th attempt to finish Dead Center but I felt really bad about it after! THEY JUST WOULDN'T STAY TOGETHER!!!  :(

Oh, and then there was that guy who kept jumping in front of me while I was shooting down corridors but that's just rude. If you want to go in front, at least crouch!  :blush:  No but really, I am very very nice on the mic. Even when people are acting like they have a death wish.

unfortunately i'm travelling for work right now and won't be back home for a couple of weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

PSN: jamiequadbike

Steam: Jamiequadbike

Twitter: Jamiequadbike17

YouTube: Jamiequadbike17

Origin: JamiequadbikeEA

Just, jamiequadbike, okay?!

And PSN isn't meant to have a capital J

Xbox: xXCRAZYxN00BXx

Steam: MONKEY-IS-MAD

I mainly play sp games on my pc, but I play Dota 2, Mount and Blade and Left 4 Dead 2 and am gonna get some new games soon:D

And on my xbox, it's anything and everything, other than CoD. Minecraft, Halo, Ac3, L4D2, RDR, GoW3, you name it, chances are I play it. Feel free to add me, if you can be bothered!

I just got a new PSN uselessness, so anyone who wants to add me is free to, it's galexdj. :) Just please make sure to send me a message with your MLP Forums username with the message so I know who you are. :)

PSN: galexdj

Edited by Galex Dj
  • Brohoof 1

Please feel free to add me!

Xbox:PinkiePiedPiper

I don't usually go online but if I somehow find a way i usually play minecraft. Looking for other Bronies/Pegasisters to play with!

I think you know what I plan to build.

(edited)

I need some ponies to play with, it's awfully lonely -_-

Steam: Hunter_XD96 - (The one with the Luna Pic)

PSN: Hunter_XD96

Have a minecraft server too :3

Pretty much happy to play anything as long as I am awake. ^_^

Edited by Hunter_XD96

PSN: Chacobos

Steam(by account name): Chacobos

Feel free to add if you wish but send me a message(PS3 only) so i know you aren't just some random person from CoD adding me unless you don't mind the request being swept aside for millenniums.