Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

3DS:  0774-4246-6245

I do have a psn but Idon't use it much, same goes with steam and I don't have an xbox, but add me on 3ds if you want.

Started using psn again its Link_Gusta so feel free to add me if you would like to, especially if you have borderlands 2 or terraria

(edited)

@,  and @
Adding!
3DS: 4270-0441-1065

Currently playing Luigi's mansion, If you have that, then feel free to play! I normally go on scarescraper everyday!

Edited by Cherry Bob omb

Xbox 360: RWL Splinter (please, please, please do not just randomly join my party. Message me and if I want to play I'll invite you. Sometimes I just want to play alone (this is really only with SP games though) or just with a small group of close friends. I really do despise large parties. They make me anxious)

Steam: jackw428

3DS: 0576-4487-6427 (I only have Resident Evil: Revelations right now, but I plan on picking up Ocarina of Time and Animal Crossing soon.)

(edited)

PSN: WinterHitman

Nintendo Network ID: WInterHitman

They are the same for both. If you do add me make sure to say that your from MLP Forum so I know. Thanks!

Edited by Pegasus Device

Xbox 360: MrJTheJoker | Far Cry 3, TF2, Halo 4, Black Ops 2, Gotham City Imposters, Etc.

3DS: 2337-3675-6337 | Riki

Animal Crossing New Leaf town info: Name: Ryan Town: Arkham

Wait TF2 in Xbox list

I'm at a loss for words right now, I've been dying to play a console TF2 game w/ someone. Add me pretty please?

3DS:  0774-4246-6245

I do have a psn but Idon't use it much, same goes with steam and I don't have an xbox, but add me on 3ds if you want.

I just added you

3ds: 2664-3354-8998

For the most part i'm on animal crossing for the 3ds and its the only multiplayer game i have for it so far.

PSN: Arretez_Sorcerer

XBL: Yama_Koko (I don't really play anymore because my Xbox eats discs.)

Steam: Brother Nature (I also don't really play on Steam anymore because my computer can't handle a lot of the games out there.)

I just added you

3ds: 2664-3354-8998

For the most part i'm on animal crossing for the 3ds and its the only multiplayer game i have for it so far.

Okay I will add you, but my 3ds is dead so I have to charge it so I will add you sometime tomorrow when I'm home. I don't have animal crossing but I plan to get it

My steam is Soul Runner and its pretty much all i play on :derp:. Recently ive been playing Endless space, Monaco and a few other games but i have lots of other games which im happy to play with friends.

(edited)

Steam: (right now) CPT. Rainbow Fluttershy Picard (it changes quite often)

The only thing I play at the current time is Team Fortress 2.

I used to have an Xbox 360, but don't anymore and won't get another.

Edited by Gamer P0N3

(edited)

Look me up on one of these. We'll play something together :D

Xbox Live Gamertag: diamondsword83

Steam ID: The Dirty Console Peasant

3DS friendcode: Posting that later. Once I get to my 3DS

I mostly play Amnesia on Steam. That's pretty much the only purpose I use it for nowadays. But if you know of any good games we could play, I'd be happy to take a look at them!

As for Xbox, I play all kinds of games. I have a game for almost every genre.

I got my 3DS just recently. I don't have whole lot yet :P

Edited by Stevenearthpony

(edited)

Xbox Live: FinancialBubble

Steam: SmartyPants

I don't have a gold account anymore. Not going to renew it either. I mainly play Minecraft, Borderlands 2, and Dragon's Dogma nowadays :) I rarely play games on steam, but when I do, it's usually Torchlight 2. I mainly use steam to chat with friends. So, I guess you can add me, if you want.

Edited by SmartyPants

Well I posted my Steam here before, but since I own a PS3 now, I might as well post again, eh?

Steam: PotatoOverlordOfEquestria (I'm basically online whenever I'm on my PC which is.. quite a lot. :P)

PSN: WLight_16 

Xbox: Nope

PlayStation Network: Raichobanjo (Haven't set it up fully yet.)

Steam: RaichoBanjo

How do you find the 3DS code thing? Only just bought it so I'm not sure...

(edited)

My live account is xXGreconXx. I will be getting a steam account soon. All i have to do is get a computer D:. Until then, anypony up for halo 4?

Edited by Mr. Changeling

(edited)

GrimlockCW on XBL.. not sure where my original was, but i think it may have been before i got rid of the 11 and got my old name back fully (got locked out when i couldn't get it to transfer from OXBL)

No CoDs on XBL though.. all halos, and gears though.. but i have CoD on PC :P

Also for the STEAM goers, don't forget the group is out there :)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MLPForums

i didn't start it, but i'll sure as hell encourage members to join it :)

also, look me up in Star Wars The Old Republic if anyponys in there.

Moderick (repub) on Bastion server since a friends on there.

but Alecran (sith), Yelika (sith), Hev (repub) or Sekrat (sith). All on Jedi Covenant server otherwise.

I have a jedi too, but i can never remember its name..

Edit: WOOT! post #200 right here for me :) I is butterfly now :P

Edited by GrimCW
  • Brohoof 1

Steam: Clockwork082

Live: Grandpa Banshee

PSN: MLPxDiscord

3DS: PM me for it

Looking for friends on live more than the others. (Don't get me wrong I do play the others)

All I got is a Steam account under the name umbrabellator2. Haven't tried getting any friends on it but since I'm looking at TF2, figured I might add this here and see what happens. Not much can go wrong with it here, I think.