Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

Here's mine  

Xbox Live:  DJVinylScratch1

If you are going to add me, quote or broohoof this first so I know who is going to friend me 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, everypony! If a thread like this already exists, please tell me. However, if not, this is the Xbox Gamertag thread! Just post your gamertag here, and add everyone you want to play with! My gamertag is The Makusu2. Please feel free to add me! 

I only really go on my x-box to play halo 4, terraria, and minecraft, other than that I'm always on my ps3. My gamertag is jklrqpo and pm me if you want to play. Really want to play terraria, and halo with someone now though :P

I only really go on my x-box to play halo 4, terraria, and minecraft, other than that I'm always on my ps3. My gamertag is jklrqpo and pm me if you want to play. Really want to play terraria, and halo with someone now though :P

I added you, would you like to play Halo? I have Halo 4, though I'm not very good at it (Though I'm somewhat good at it). If you want to, please send me a message. Thanks!

I do halo reach/wars and call of duty. If anyone wants to add me, just send and invite and a message that you saw it here so I don't erase it.

Gamertag: Rikkus Only

it doesn't work dude. At least from xbox.com  if you add me though I will be sure to add you. gamertag is akamcpherson, and minimum

Edited by akalink

My gamertag is TheonlyRamz, but I don't really go on xbox that much anymore. I might go on some time this weekend, but definitely not anytime this week. The only reaso I don't play anymore is because I don't have any games that can entertain me for more than a couple minutes. I have Halo 4, Minecraft, Crackdown, Portal 2, and.... actually I think that's really it. I have more, but those are the games that I'll actually bother playing.

There was some type of Xbox clan on the forum a while ago, but I haven't heard anything from them in a long time. My gamertag is Conbon94 and yes I have Halo 4 and may be interested in playing multiplayer sometime.

@@Makusu2,

We actually happened to have a pinned thread in Media Discussion for exchanging Xbox gamertags and other things like that, so yours has been merged with it. Just letting you know :)

Ah, cool, thanks :P. Sky Chaser told me about this, but I completely forgot about it. Sorry about that, thanks for not deleting it completely! :)

• Brohoof 1

My XBL gamertag is oSpanielo, if anybody fancies that.

My steam is just Spaniel, I'm the one with a companion cube for a profile picture.

On the XBox | mainly play FPS games... CoD, Battlefield and Halo - just to unwind and relax for once.

XBOX gamertag : A Rarity (Now with included Rarity gamerpicture!), i play loads of games, most shooters, Terraria, MC, most popular titles too. But i REALLY need somebody with Payday 2, i'm getting it in a couple of hours, and nobody to play it with :(