Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

PSN: BFast316

Weird name, I know. I'm pretty friendly, and I always have room for more friends so I'll always be on. I need someone who has Saints Row IV, since I'm getting a bit lonely without someone to play it with.

Guess I'll throw this up here.

Gamertag: Transblitz1

Steam: Transblitz1

I do use this practically everywhere

Anyway, I'm usually on racing games, but I have some other stuff too. I'll be getting GTA V as soon as I can, as well.

XBL: DucksDontExist

PSN: DucksDontExist

Steam: DucksDontExist

WiiU: DucksDontExist

3DS: 2922 - 0387 - 7241

My Xbox is not a gold account so i can't play online on XBL

On PSN, i play Uncharted 3, Street Fighter x Tekken, and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (i usually play MGS: Peace Walker).

on Wii U, i play Disney Infinity, Injustice, and Sonic and All-stars Racing Transformed.

and on 3DS i play Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

i am looking for more friends on Wii U and PSN.

Hello every pony i have recently been looking for new players to play xbox with so i decided to make a topic asking. I play Xbox Live and PC online so both will help but i really wanted some xbox players. I play Halo 4, Minecraft, and BO2 mostly not a fan of the last one but i play a lot of stuff. Even if you just want to chat that's fine just want to talk with reasonable people. Also was wondering if anyone is getting Xbox One and if anyway one want to join a group i made on but its small atm. Anyways please comment if your interested and i will reply ASAP. See  you guys later.

GT is MrGamerPony and now probably my last post now -_-

Edited by MrGamerPony

I play PC a lot more than Xbox but I'm pretty sure I still have my Xbox and Cod and Minecraft on there but I don't know my username.And I'm not interested in the Xbox one.

Steam:Realmy217 if that no work try Darkshift

Edited by Darkshift

@MrGamerPony, we already happened to have a pinned thread for sharing contact information so that members can play games together, whether on Xbox 360 or on other things, so yours has been merged with that one :). Feel free to add some of the many members who've posted in here, and who will post in here in the future. Hope you can get a good group going!

My xbox live is: a500lbmidgit3 I mostly play halo 4 and minecraft sometimes

Steam is: a_500lb_midgit all I really have is Garrysmod as anything worth playing

On PC I play minecraft on the Tekkit and FTB modpacks if anyone wants to play SMP message on steam or skype my skype is: thefatmidgit

• 2 weeks later...

I rarely find any xbox live bronies i also made a lot of accounts thinking i would use them all and i dont the gamertags are Pinkie Pie XBL, RainbowDash XBL, Applejack XBL anybody want one of these? Im in no need for them i already have a second account Fluttershy XBL i can also teach you how to get free xbox live gold so you can use these accounts just need people to play with and i think it would be cool to get a full team of bronies with account names like these

I'm going to repost mine...

Xbox Live - Shadowfan91

I desperately want someone to co-op Portal 2 with me, but I also play Gears of War 1-3, and I play GTA IV...I'm also getting GTA V when it comes out.

My steam account name is Almar ZeWizard.

I normally don't play that many multiplayer games, I mostly play single player games (Stuff like XCOM and Dues ex) but if any wants to just chat or trade stuff just add me.

I also have a skype account it is Almar Zewizard, You can add me if you want to chat.

since i only have a 3ds (note: i have steam, but no games) here it is. FC: 3754-6517-1162

remember to private message me if you use this. don't quote me, PM me.

since i only have a 3ds (note: i have steam, but no games) here it is. FC: 3754-6517-1162

remember to private message me if you use this. don't quote me, PM me.

also i mostly play AC:NW, just so you know, but i also occasionaly play kid icarus uprising now and then, again, it is a fun game, hope to play with you guys soon.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

All my names are the same... Literally xD

Steam: MrDooWolf

Xbox: MrDooWolf

PS3: MrDooWolf

Don't be afraid to add me, but if you add me on there you must add me on here so that I can know you a little bit better.

I've already added you to my Steam account.  Why?  Apparently, there is a small contest going on to see who can win the Steam Beta console.  At least 300 are gonna be shipped out.

I need some steam friends!

Steam: Dilarus

I mostly play single player games but I enjoy Guns of icarus online, minecraft and Pixeljunk monsters. I'm more geared toward coop titles over competitive ones so if you know any good coop games give me a few recommendations!

woot, gaming! alright so

Xbox: COBALTxSTORM    i play a lot of cod and organize brony get together, we sometimes will go into lobbies RPing as the mane 6 and what not, its super fun

Steam: Cobalt Storm    i dont play a lot of games on steam, i usually just chat on it or play terraria.