Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

I've got Steam. Everything else ran out and I just got a graphics card, so no LIVE for me x3

Steam: Kojach Limeryn

I play GTA V, Mad Max, Euro Truck Simulator 2, APB: Reloaded, Civilization 5, Garry's Mod (Although my mods seem to be broken X_X), The Crew, Next Car Game, and many more. ^.^

Add me if you like! I don't always have time for multiplayer games, but when I do, it's usually driving related. ^.^

Edited by Kojach Limeryn

PSN: whiskeybird911 I play on PS4. I actually play almost every genre of game. Bit currently I'm just playing Black Ops 3 zombies. Definitely gonna spend time on UC4 mp. I got Destiny, BF4, BFH, and Rainbow Six Siege too. But I barely play those.

I got a Wii u too but I don't remember my ID lol. So just tell me yours. I play Smash, MK8, and Xenoblade X. I might get on Splatoon once in a while. Please add me I need friends! /)

Edited by Keyblade-Chan

XBL: N7SpaceMagic

I just recently got an Xbox One, so I don't really have many games or people to play with.

The multiplayer games I currently have are Gears of War: Ultimate Edition and Battlefield 4.

Feel free to add me if you wish. :)

Figure i might as well refresh my post since i've gotten more games and a 3ds.

Steam: Default Paradigm

Mostly looking for friends for Warframe, Payday 2, Elite: Dangerous, Endless Legend, and Card Hunter.

3DS: 2037-0731-6596

Only have Animal Crossing: New Leaf, but i hope to get at least 1-2 Pokemon games, and some other games in the future.

Xbox Live: N7DefaultPony

Only have a 360, but I'm always looking to play... something lol. Or just chat.

Steam: RedFireDrgn

I play games like Duck Game, Guns of Icarus Online, Trove, and sometimes Left 4 Dead 2, but not very often. I might play Garry's Mod in the future, but I haven't tried it yet.

NNID: RedFireDrgn

I play Smash Bros. 4 (Wii U version), Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, and Splatoon I spend by far the most time on Splatoon.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7613-7659

I have Smash Bros. 4 (3DS version), Mario Kart 7, and a bunch of other singleplayer games.

Edited by RedFireDrgn

PSN: Sporemane2678

Xbox live: Playerbrandon24

I have a PS4 and a Xbox 360

I don't have a lot of games for the PS4 yet, I just got it for Christmas.

I do have a lot games on my 360, I mostly play minecraft on it now.

I have two PSN usernames, because I still have two PlayStations, the first one, being AP-241, is used for Minecraft and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. 

The second username is Zexcoiler, and that's my main account, as I use it to play Ace Combat Infinity, GTA 5, and possibly EVE Online. 

My PSN: MusicalPixl (PS4)

I mainly play Destiny, but I do play other games on the PS4 as well. Add me if you want to :D

Do you happen to play GTA 5?

I play GTA V, PAYDAY The Heist, PAYDAY 2, Borderlands 2, Diablo 3 and CS:GO mostly on my ps3 when it comes to coop.

Anyone up for any of those, hit me up (warning: my ps3 got a ylod so I'm working on getting a new one)

PSN and games I play/own

http://psnprofiles.com/K1NG_NAZARA

EDIT: I'm extremely good in the games I mentioned, especially the payday games. Also, mics are a bonus for people who want to play with me as those game require hefty communication to fully enjoy

Edited by K1NG_NAZARA

I have two PSN usernames, because I still have two PlayStations, the first one, being AP-241, is used for Minecraft and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. 

The second username is Zexcoiler, and that's my main account, as I use it to play Ace Combat Infinity, GTA 5, and possibly EVE Online. 

Do you happen to play GTA 5?

I do not play GTA V, sadly... :(  But I do play Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Black Ops 3!

PSN: Alaric013.

I've got a PlayStation 3 and I have Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Editon, Borderlands 2 and Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2. However, right now, my PS3 has a problem where it freezes while I play video games and then won't load the disc afterward, so I have to replace it. Feel free to add me though :)

PSN: Geekology_Gaming

Looking for brony friends to play with. I typically play a lot of Minecraft, and have been playing a good bit of Battlefront recently. I also play BO3, even though I'm a total noob to CoD and suck at it. Lol. I don't have much money to buy new games, and a lot of what I do have is SP, so my list of MP games like those aforementioned is unfortunately short. I hardly mind, though, as I would just like to meet some new people. If you do choose to add me, please add a short message with your friend request explaining that you're from here, along with anything you'd like me to know about you. Cheers! *brohoof*

PSN: whiskeybird911 I play on PS4. I actually play almost every genre of game. Bit currently I'm just playing Black Ops 3 zombies. Definitely gonna spend time on UC4 mp. I got Destiny, BF4, BFH, and Rainbow Six Siege too. But I barely play those.

I got a Wii u too but I don't remember my ID lol. So just tell me yours. I play Smash, MK8, and Xenoblade X. I might get on Splatoon once in a while. Please add me I need friends! /)

Xbox One: RoyalLunarGuard

PS4: RoyalLunarGuard

Just sent requests to both of you (on PSN). :)

• 2 weeks later...

I play TF2, Civ V, Civ BE, TF2, and all sorts of other stuff on Steam.

My Steam Profile if you want to add me (it's only private to people not on my friends list): http://steamcommunity.com/id/prothtech

I also play Diablo 3 a lot, so if you play, or have wanted to play but have never had anyone to get into it with, I'd love to play it with peeps!  :P

(My Battlenet name, should you want to add me: DJPromethium#1886)

And last but not least, feel free to add me even if you don't want to play multiplayer games. I love to just chill out and voice chat with people whilst playing single player games as well!

Edited by Promethium
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...