Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

so, i was wondering if anyone wanted to play xbox live with a fellow brony (cuz im pretty lonely ...)

these are the games i have that are kind of popular: MW3,FORZA 4, Black ops, GTA 4, gta TBOGT & TLAD. i have more but those are a few.

my xbl gamertag is python1471

ok .... BYE ! :P

BTW im 14 so if u dont want to play thats ok ... i totaly understand !

also, include in the message if you chose to add me that you are a brony or that u saw this post, thanks !

I don't play often at all, but you're more than free to add me!

Steam: tehkapi

XBL: tehKapi

EDIT 3/11: Here's my PSN, just in case anyone is curious. I only have a PSP, so it won't matter much: Tails0600

Edited by Kapi

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty easy to understand, simply post your Steam id, live account, PSN, or friendcode and what games youd like to play. Maybe someone will add you!

For instance

Steam: S_Danger_K

Xbox Live: S_Danger_K

PSN: S Danger K

Now playing: Dead Island (ps3), Madden 12 (ps3), Halo Reach (360)

Don't forget to take these down my friend!

Xbox live gamertag: CaliBoi92

Steam ID: CrakaSandwich92

I'm mostly on my xbox, but I only have garry's mod on steam. You can add me if you like, but let me know you came from the MLP Forums so I know who it is. Otherwise, I'm usually just playing with my friends online. (:

Now Playing: Halo Reach (Campaign)

Edited by Lady Fluttershy Pony

Xbox live gamertag: CaliBoi92

Steam ID: CrakaSandwich92

I'm mostly on my xbox, but I only have garry's mod on steam. You can add me if you like, but let me know you came from the MLP Forums so I know who it is. Otherwise, I'm usually just playing with my friends online. (:

Now Playing: Halo Reach (Campaign)

done got ya on xbox
  • Brohoof 1

PSN Brieareos Play all the uncharteds skyrim Ac Revelations and dead island no earthly idea whitch allows multi ...

Just got back ops so add me for that too

Edited by Samu

I thought I posted in one of these, but it must've not been the official one, derp. Anyway...

3DS FC: in my sig

PSN: BowlArt64. I don't go on much as of late, but that could change. I have LBP2, BF3, Uncharted 3, and Call of Duty games 3-current (but I'm keeping my 77777 kills in CoD4 and lolCoD3) for multiplayer games

I added every PSN ID that was posted prior to this post. I've sent a message saying it's me from the forum. You don't have to accept, I'll warn you I don't really play PS3 but I have it turned on almost all the time, so I might catch you on every now and again.

Mostly, I want to get a bunch of brony friends to fill my friend list for when I get the Vita. At the very least we can IM or voice chat, idk. I'm very very very timid person when I have to talk and show my face. IM's are good >.>

Please consider accepting~

• Brohoof 1