Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

• 4 weeks later...

My PSN is 'groomgramps'.

I'm looking for people 18+. (No, it isn't sexual. I just want to talk to people closer to my age).

I'm looking for people to play BF4, and MAYBE Bloodborne with. I'll talk on voice chat, but I'm a bit awkward when I first meet someone. It may take a bit for me to get a read on your personality, but in time I will.

Just message me on here to let me know if you added me on PSN if you don't mind.

I hope I haven't made myself sound too unappealing here...

EDIT: ALSO! Please note that I am absolutely horrible at BF4. So if you are wanting someone super 1337 for your team...you got the wrong guy. I just think it might be fun with other people.

Gonna try again.

PS4: groomgramps. I'm bad at the game, but I'm nonetheless looking for someone to play BF4 with. I haven't been in to it long, and I thought it'd be fun to play with someone. 18+ please. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I posted up in here, so may as well refresh things.

PSN: RCTAddict. Literally all I play on mulitplayer is Gran Turismo 6 so keep that in mind if you're gonna add me. Let's do some racing!  :D

XBL: RCTAddict, same as my PSN. I have Gold infrequently (currently not) so no multiplayer for right now, but if I had it I'd just be playing the Forza games (or PGR 4, if those servers are even still up) pretty much.

Steam: ArDee. Again, mostly racing games (rFactor, GRID Autosport, F1 2013, etc), but I also play GTA 5 (R*SC: RCTAddict), Terraria, Starbound, Space Engineers, and 7 Days to Die.

3DS FC: 2852-7783-5434. I only play Pokemon; X, Omega Ruby, Super Mystery Dungeon, and Rumble Blast to be specific. PM me your FC if you do add me so I can add you back, otherwise it doesn't really work.

In all cases, would prefer 18+. 16+ is acceptable but I do swear on occasion so if you have "delicate sensibilities" or were raised in a religious household I may not be the best gaming buddy.

Edited by ArDee

Hi, I am a gamer *Looks at user name* riiiight anyways

My 32DS code: 0533-8268-07596 I mainly plau pokemon and mario cart.

My steam profilehttp://steamcommunity.com/id/Gamer_KM_Underground/I have what I have, I am broke 85% of the time. I appreciate free stuff XD

My PSN user: GizmoTheTinker I play Minecraft ant terraria mostly on my vita. Shoot me a message or game invite and i may join you :)

(edited)

On 5/1/2016 at 8:45 PM, Gamer_KM said:

I have what I have, I am broke 85% of the time. I appreciate free stuff XD

I feel you. :P

Edited by a very surprised scootaloo

• 2 weeks later...

Steam: WallyWorm (or HarryC12 if that doesn't work)

Games I play on PC: Civilization 5, Terraria, Rocket League, Team Fortress 2, Dungeon Defenders 2, Tabletop Simulator.

Wii U: HarryC12

Games I play on Wii U: Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker (Yeah I know it's not multiplayer, but I always enjoy a good exchange of playing friends' custom levels).

Steam: Xenomorphic.

I'll play CIv 5,Gmod,Terraia

Oh my word! Those are my top favorite steam games!

I've recently cleaned out my friends list, and I have plenty of multiplayer games I've never tried that I'd like to with good company.

I do request that you're 18. I'd like some people around my age (20)

My steam is https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheSilentCSGOPlayer/

If it's in my library, I'll play it. If you have a group that plays a multiplayer game a lot that I dont have (like The Division or DOOM), I'll buy it and join you.

• 2 weeks later...

PSN is where I play the most, add me: Cynthia-Roses

Alright, I play a lot of Steam so here is my id.

Steam: WickedSkies

No one else really has my name so it should be easy to find me.

Games I play are mostly single player since I only have one friend off the internet but the multiplayer games I play are:

1. Team Fortress 2

2. Don't Starve Together

3. DC Universe Online

4. Portal 2

5. Left 4 Dead 2

6. Borderlands 2

7. Smite

8. Gmod

I tend to have mood swings but I'm generally a nice individual. Go ahead and add me or not. I'm indifferent ether way.

i think i put on on here but i made a brony account for psn so you can add me just let me know its you on the forums but message me i dont want to put this one on the post just in message ^^