Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Are the Mane 6's Fav Foods?

Fergus Mo

See title.

I think Twilight Sparkle's is the daffodil sandwich.

Applejack's would probably be apples (I know, real creative).

Spike's is, we know for sure, gemstones (or more specifically, the fire ruby).

Pinkie Pie is most likely cake or any sugary desserts.

Rarity would probably like something sophisticated. I'm taking a blind guess here...

maybe a salad as grand as Angel Bunny's (most foods for nobles are meat or animal products in the human world).

Fluttershy would probably eat what her animals do; veggies or lettuce.

Dashie, I had absolutely no idea; maybe fruits since they contain more glucose which would allow her to be more active?

Share your thoughts below!

• Brohoof 2

Twilight: Veal cutlets

Applejack: Fried Chicken

Pinkie Pie: Pork Rinds

Rarity: Steak tartar

Fluttershy: Rabbit stew

Rainbow Dash: Beef Jerky

Spike: Kidneystones

• Brohoof 1

Obviously she is not one of the mane six, but I know FOR SURE what a certain pony's favorite food is...

derpy_hooves_eating_muffin_by_ininko-d53

Though Applejack is a big eater and loves practically anything made with apples, Pinkie as you alluded to is easier to pin down. Generally, all sweets. She talks about them in the most detail.

Other than the Mascarpone Meringue Madness, the food I think she got the most excited about was the Chocolate Rain emitting Cotton Candy Clouds ala Discord.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight: Veal cutlets

Applejack: Fried Chicken

Pinkie Pie: Pork Rinds

Rarity: Steak tartar

Fluttershy: Rabbit stew

Rainbow Dash: Beef Jerky

Spike: Kidneystones

Good list, except I think Twilight would like fried dragon more.

Obviously she is not one of the mane six, but I know FOR SURE what a certain pony's favorite food is...

img-1705058-1-derpy_hooves_eating_muffin

Though Applejack is a big eater and loves practically anything made with apples, Pinkie as you alluded to is easier to pin down. Generally, all sweets. She talks about them in the most detail.

Other than the Mascarpone Meringue Madness, the food I think she got the most excited about was the Chocolate Rain emitting Cotton Candy Clouds ala Discord.

Oh yeah, forgot Pinkie loves cotton cand - wait a sec...

Are those...the bits in Derpy's cupcake...

Oh my Celestia. It can't be. I thought...No, it can't be...Is that - is that Dashie? NOOOOO! 

I think Applejack's favorite food was the apple fritters that she ate as a little filly. I don't know, it's a weird hunch.

As for Pinkie Pie, yeah, everything sweet, though cupcakes come to mind when thinking of favorite foods.

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

My first reaction when I saw this topic: Fluttershy definitely likes bunny stew.

Hmm... Spike is certainly gemstones, and Pinkie Pie's is obviously cake... can't really think of anything better than that.

(edited)

Fluttershy: Bread. I don't why; I just immdiately thought bread when I saw Fluttershy. Maybe it's because her personality is sorta "soft" and bread is soft as well. I don't know.

Twilight Sparkle: Oats. I remember her mentioning them in Equestria Girls, and a simple food like that would seem like a favorite of her's.

Pinkie Pie: Cupcakes. She has a song about cupcakes for Pete's sake. What more evidence do you need?

Rainbow Dash: Assuming they have this in Equestria; it seems pretty likely for her to have this as her favorite food.

Rarity: Chocolate seems like a kinda fancy food which seems like a food Rarity would like.

Applejack: Hmm, I know. Pears! In all seriousness, do I really need to say what her favorite food is?

Spike: Definitely gemstones. There have been many moments in the show proving this.

Edited by Blue Moon

The only ones I could think of would probably be,

• Pinkie Pie: Any sweet baked goods. I.E.: Cakes, Pies, Muffins, etc.
  • Apple Jack: Apple fritters
  • Twilight Sparkle: Black coffee
  • Rainbow Dash: Wheaties, it is the breakfast of champions afterall.

Twilight-That sandwich she ordered in the Ticket Master or oats as mentioned in EG

Pinkie Pie-Obviously cakes and cupcakes!! :lol:

Applejack-Regular apples and fritters

Fluttershy-Probably salads

Rarity-Fine fancy foods perhaps

Twilight seems to enjoy daffodil sandwiches.

Rarity would probably love Hors d'Oeurvres.

Pinkie Pie, I hazard a guess at cupcakes.

Fluttershy... I can picture her liking salad.

Applejack. I don't need to answer this one, do I?

Rainbow Dash, any sort of grain or fruit high in nutrients.

Fluttershy: Salads

Applejack: Apples, and anything Apple related

Rainbow Dash: Grain, Fruits, and Cake

Pinkie Pie:  Anything dessert related

Twilight Sparkle:  Oats, and probably sunflower sandwiches

Rarity:  Chocolate, and anything fancy

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

See title.

I think Twilight Sparkle's is the daffodil sandwich.

Applejack's would probably be apples (I know, real creative).

Spike's is, we know for sure, gemstones (or more specifically, the fire ruby).

Pinkie Pie is most likely cake or any sugary desserts.

Rarity would probably like something sophisticated. I'm taking a blind guess here...

maybe a salad as grand as Angel Bunny's (most foods for nobles are meat or animal products in the human world).

Fluttershy would probably eat what her animals do; veggies or lettuce.

Dashie, I had absolutely no idea; maybe fruits since they contain more glucose which would allow her to be more active?

Share your thoughts below!

I completely agree with all these. Heck, when I saw the thread, Twilight eating the sandwich, and Pinkie with cake and sweets immediately hit my thoughts. Seeing that you posted at least the two made me smile. 

But, I do think that Rarity would possibly like the typical, fancy party foods. http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111204213749/mlp/images/thumb/d/d1/Rarity_at_a_feast_S2E9.png/640px-Rarity_at_a_feast_S2E9.png

In a few shots of Sweet and Elite, it showed these little finger sandwiches and such. Maybe she favours those. 

(Edit: Ignore this blue text that ain't the link. I screwed up and didn't put a space after the link...So it broke this part of my post.. But the link DOES work, and links to the picture. So does clicking this text, and the blue underlined black text.)

Edited by Tual

Blue Moon - I'm not sure whether something just didn't load for me, but rainbow dashes didn't make sense, she likes what as her favourite food? :muffins:

They didn't put anything, maybe they forgot, or it floated off their head. I double checked and such, and when it is all loaded, there be nothing. So do not worry.

Fluttershy: Salads

Applejack: Apples, and anything Apple related

Rainbow Dash: Grain, Fruits, and Cake

Pinkie Pie:  Anything dessert related

Twilight Sparkle:  Oats, and probably sunflower sandwiches

Rarity:  Chocolate, and anything fancy

Both Rarity and Pinkie Pie could like desserts; just Rarity would like more fancy ones (dark chocolate, waffles, etc)

100char

• Brohoof 1