Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

There is nothing worse than...

MrJK

There is nothing worse than when a game doesn't like to Alt-tab and it fights with you and freezes and sometimes even crashes your computer. Annoying :angry:

I hate when computers crashes. When it does it I just want to throw out a window and stomp on it

Oh please I have a mac, my computer never cras......

Mac: You need to restart you computer :)

Me: ..... WTF happned?

Mac: *Shrugs*

Me.... well... can I get a memory dump or something

Mac: A memory... what?

Me:.... FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Thankfully, I run Linux most of the time. Usually when it crashes, it's my fault. xD

But this game you tried to alt+tab on, were you running it fullscreen? That can cause crashes for various reasons, especially if said game changed your display resolution or color scheme.

• Brohoof 1

There is nothing worse than when a game doesn't like to Alt-tab and it fights with you and freezes and sometimes even crashes your computer. Annoying :angry:

Let me guess, it was a game using the Source engine?

When would you ever even use Alt-tab?

if you want to check something, like a website or check how something is downloading etc etc.

Let me guess, it was a game using the Source engine?

Yeah source is prone to crashing for alt tab, despite various updates that claim to fix it. however I have come across a fix.

add this to the start up options

-sw -noborder
it makes it windowed, but not bordered and at full resolution of your monitor you can't tell.

this is so oftopic...or is it?

Edited by flare

Hmm... this should be a forum game... *lightbulb*

There is nothing worse than being punched off the hospital roof in L4D. It's quite a fun ride down, however. :D

I get really angry when I get pushed off by the infected Edited by Thatpony124

Thankfully, I run Linux most of the time. Usually when it crashes, it's my fault. xD

But this game you tried to alt+tab on, were you running it fullscreen? That can cause crashes for various reasons, especially if said game changed your display resolution or color scheme.

lol, same here XD

• Brohoof 1

there is nothing worse then people who claim computers can crash. Computers don't crash, at most they freeze up or lock up. Hard drives crash, and when they do, you'll be a lot more angry then simply having your cmputer freeze up.

there is nothing worse then people who claim computers can crash. Computers don't crash, at most they freeze up or lock up. Hard drives crash, and when they do, you'll be a lot more angry then simply having your cmputer freeze up.

That's just semantics. When a computer freezes or locks up, most people call that crashing.

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose

By any other name would smell as sweet."