Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Pony Inside Me

PhonyBrony

Hey there equi (is that latin plural for horse?),

I mashed up a song that I think might be presentable, but it was bad enough for me to not wish to post it onto youtube. It's called "The Pony Inside Me." And it features a singer, me! But it's still really bad.

Skar asked if I make instrumentals only, I replied "mainly yes," and that still holds true. But I think this has, at least, some interesting lyrics, so I'm going to share it with you guys via attachments.

My name isn't in the topic title for the very reason that this is bad.

Attachment:

-----

-----

Here are lyrics:

Rainbow dash

pinkie, Rarity

Everypony we come to see.

Applejack

Twilight Fluttershy

Without ponies, I think i would die.

//chorus

Derpin' all the way to town

These ponies are world renown

I never knew what to think

What spell would let my mind run free

Till I learned the Magic of Friendship and unleashed

The pony inside me

I never had seen the world

In a way I wanted to see

Till I found my home in equestria,

The pony inside me

//chorus end

Canterlot

and Manehattan

Making trouble at the ursa's den.

Ponyville

Next to the forest

Checking out which dress is best.

//chorus

- the Phony Brony

• Brohoof 1

You know I was thinking about asking you if you'd like to do a song with me, since I'm a singer and all. We could call it "Skar Befriends Phony Brony - Song Name Here" :lol: Also nice song, really! Morphed your voice though :P But seriously, Couldn't rate your singing cause of the morphing. But your skill at making music is phenomenal, seriously! I even downloaded that DJ-PON3 Dance Music you made and put it on my MP3. So yeah, keep up the good work!

Edited by Skar

You know I was thinking about asking you if you'd like to do a song with me, since I'm a singer and all. We could call it "Skar Befriends Phony Brony - Song Name Here" :lol: Also nice song, really! Morphed your voice though :P But seriously, Couldn't rate your singing cause of the morphing. But your skill at making music is phenomenal, seriously! I even downloaded that DJ-PON3 Dance Music you made and put it on my MP3. So yeah, keep up the good work!

"Rarity will think it's an excellent idea." Ive always wanted a legit singer, and I saw one of your videos and have decided that you're legit. xD Im all in, I think this is an excellent idea! We can talk more.

It wasn't bad. Except, only thing was that you modified your voice, and to me, it sounded quite weird. xD

Instrumental was great, however. Excellent. Keep up the work.

Haha yeah, my voice isn't very good... to say the least. Thought I'm glad it was interesting to someponies. Thanks!

-the phony brony