Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Thought of a way to earn "play coins" on my 3DS without having to go on walks.

Goodra

Don't get me wrong, I'm a really healthy guy (I go for jogs and work out almost everyday), but I find t inconvenient to take my 3DS with me on walks. This is because it takes up too much space in my pocket, I don't want to loose it, and I don't want it to get stolen. Thankfully, Ive thought of a method of getting "play coins" without having to go on walks:

What I need is a device with a small table (big enough to put my 3DS on) that ascends and descends over and over again at any speed. Does anyone know where I could find such a device? Or if anyone else has any other ideas?

Thanks in advance!

You could drag the table back and forth. :P
I can understand why you wouldn't want to bring it with you on walks and jogs, but I don't think there's any other way. Sorry. :(
Might I ask what you're going to spend the Play Coins on?

You could drag the table back and forth. :P

I can understand why you wouldn't want to bring it with you on walks and jogs, but I don't think there's any other way. Sorry. :(

Might I ask what you're going to spend the Play Coins on?

The 4 new "Streetpass MiiPlaza" games, specifically, Warrior's way. Thanks for the tips tho. I think I'll try to bring it on my jogs.

you can easily make such a device by yourself.

all you need is:

electric motor

small table

asymetric axle with driveshaft (very easy to make)

and some construction materials (preferably wood)

i think i got a nice concept in my head :3

if you like, i can draw you a simple blueprint

Edited by repsol rave

The 4 new "Streetpass MiiPlaza" games, specifically, Warrior's way. Thanks for the tips tho. I think I'll try to bring it on my jogs.

I haven't touched my 3DS in ages, so I was just curious. :P

I wouldn't try to cheat the system, though. If it doesn't work, you're out some money. :(

I would try setting it on top of the ol' washing machine. I remember using that method for the pokewalker and it worked pretty well. Of course, our washing machine was really old and shook pretty bad. 

You spin me right round, baby, right round, like a record baby, right round, round, round.

Since the 3DS and the PokeWalker work on the same technology, you should be able to pull this off with a 3DS too! Just get a good brand of duct tape!