Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your top three favorite sodas?

Champion RD92

1. Baikal - if I want a carbonated drink I'll buy this.

2. Homemade kvass

3. Factory-made kvass, Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Pepsi - not that much difference between these..

Edited by Pentium100

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a soda guy with many favorite flavors and brands. This list will be more than three, sorry OP :(

• Cola:
    • I'm not a brand loyalist when it comes to cola. Coca-Cola and Pepsi are both good, as are most generic brands (Sam's Cola being a big generic favorite of mine)
  • Dr. Pepper and his Clone Army:
    • Dr. Pepper is good, but again I don't mind drinking the generic stuff (Dr. Thunder is amazing)
  • Mountain Dew & Clones:
    • Original Dew is a nice soda. Voltage, Code Red, Baja Blast, and Merry Mash-Up are also all great flavors. Again, okay with generic stuff (Mountain Lightning is a favorite)
  • Most fruit sodas:
    • Orangette and Grapette are great sodas (I shop at Walmart a lot).
    • Fanta's Blue Raspberry, Apple, Orange, and Strawberry sodas are also favorites.
      • Speaking of strawberry, Hannaford's generic strawberry soda is just about as good as Fanta.
    • I like fruit punch sodas, but they tend to leave a strange aftertaste.
  • Root Beer:
    • When it comes to root beer, I'm a massive fan of one brand in particular: Barq's. Barq's has a bite to it that no other brand can replicate.
    • But if Barq's isn't available, I don't mind cracking open a can of the generic stuff (Again, Walmart's Great Value comes to the rescue).
  • Ginger Ale:
    • I'm a big fan of Canada Dry and Schweppes.
    • Every holiday season (around Thanksgiving), we buy their cranberry ginger ale. That stuff is amazing!

Outside of sodas, I also like regular and flavored seltzer waters. I usually get either Adirondack or generic. I don't buy La Croix or Bubly because they're too expensive and I don't drink seltzer all the time.