Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dashey's Forum Anniversary! [Project!] [FINISHED]

Acoustic Cloud

EDIT: Picture done, project finished! No more entries please!

So, come this August 4th, I'll have been on the forums for a whole year now! But since I'm not a huge name on the members of here, I know it's not a big deal to most of you, but it is to me! So to celebrate, I don't ask of you to do art for me, but the exact opposite!

To make this occasion grand, I want to draw a big picture of all of you that have made my stay here enjoyable! So if I've ever messaged you, chatted, had a positive influence or just all around fun with ya'; then I want you to post a picture here of your OC so I can make a scene with your OC's and mine! Giving back to you what you've given me.  Some of you are pals, and some of you have literally saved my life. I wish to appreciate all of you kind folk.

Last pics will be accepted by the 4th at 1:30pm GMT-8 (Pacific).

EDIT: I don't think this is going fast enough... So let's make this more interesting. If I get 25 OC's, I'll make a special speedpaint video of this drawing.

Turns out, I'm a bit of a softy. So even if tier 2 at 50 OC's isn't reached, I'm still going to give away 1 free personalized picture at random to those of you who entered. x3

Currently: 32

Rewards:
25- Video of speedpaint (1)

50- Personally thank each of you on the video (1)

75- Names entered for a chance to get a free personalized picture (3)

100- I will personally make a poster, print it at a shop in town, sign it, and send it to one of you! (not that my signature is of value x3 it's just fun) (1) [raffle]

post-7058-0-88552800-1375409710_thumb.jpg

PS, the quicker you post, the closer you are to the center of attention on the pic with me ;3

People entered

Sky Chaser:

post-7058-0-55827700-1375481949_thumb.png

Mashu:

post-7058-0-67851700-1375481940_thumb.png

Accellerant:

post-7058-0-49910800-1375481920_thumb.jpg

Bruno: (pic will be drawn in)

Rainbow Dash Loyalty:

post-7058-0-72308800-1375481943_thumb.png

Chigens and Kay:

post-7058-0-91629800-1375481927.png

DashForever:

post-7058-0-52433100-1375481936_thumb.png

Thunder-Dash:

post-7058-0-12791300-1375481961.png

BatBrony:

post-7058-0-39257700-1375481924_thumb.png

WheatleyCore:

post-7058-0-50067300-1375481964_thumb.png

Sky Warden:

post-7058-0-74561100-1375481955_thumb.png
Blue Moon:
post-7058-0-46065500-1375482101.png
Zygen:
post-7058-0-61079800-1375482104.png
DXsilverX:
post-7058-0-80939300-1375486771_thumb.png

Jble:
post-7058-0-92360400-1375486773.png

Piston:

post-7058-0-98026400-1375486774.png

Retro Derpy:

post-7058-0-40432200-1375486776_thumb.png

Sir Lancelot:

post-7058-0-41446100-1375486777.png
Simply Rarity:
post-7058-0-28246000-1375493609_thumb.png

Harmonic Revelations:
post-7058-0-12701800-1375495850_thumb.png
Becker(Fender):
post-7058-0-59750800-1375506800_thumb.png
post-7058-0-67304200-1375506690_thumb.png
post-7058-0-73699100-1375506687_thumb.png

Actfast:
post-7058-0-99329500-1375506672_thumb.jpg
post-7058-0-32391000-1375506679_thumb.png
post-7058-0-26350000-1375506683_thumb.png

Antidermis:

post-7058-0-65178200-1375508714_thumb.png

post-7058-0-26334500-1375645970_thumb.png
Silverwisp the Bard:
post-7058-0-94653100-1375550100.jpg
Bronyette:
post-7058-0-33814700-1375577532.png

Citrus King:
post-7058-0-77685900-1375644344_thumb.png

So Gangsta:

post-7058-0-07800700-1375645972_thumb.jpg

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 26

Do I count? :D

Here's my OC, even though I just requested a commission from you. :P Dunno if I deserve to be super close to the center, though.

You sure do count! If you really want to space yourself, it's all good! But I've seen you around enough and yes, the recent commission, so in my books, you can most certainly enter. x3

• Brohoof 1

Do you accept party crashers, stalkers, and other mysterious individuals whom come offering goodwill and perchance an item or two? img-1711549-1-pprapefaceplz.png

I gladly embrace stalkers as my own kin. x3 But I'm a little worried by what you may mean by an "item". That sounds either good, or horribly bad.

• Brohoof 1

But I'm a little worried by what you may mean by an "item". That sounds either good, or horribly bad.

Well it depends on how you wish to view it my friend. It COULD be something horribly bad OR something wondrous. That's what's so great about the gifts I give, I don't even know how you'll take it! But you can trust me I assure you sexypinkiestareplz.png?3

There will be a time where you'll wish for another user to doodle for you. So think of my gift as a "voucher," when the time comes just notify me and I'll "redeem" your "voucher" for what you desire. I don't believe in a "free meal" as it were and yearn to return the favor. Sound like a plan tiger? ppsexfaceplz.jpg?2

• Brohoof 1

Well it depends on how you wish to view it my friend. It COULD be something horribly bad OR something wondrous. That's what's so great about the gifts I give, I don't even know how you'll take it! But you can trust me I assure you sexypinkiestareplz.png?3

There will be a time where you'll wish for another user to doodle for you. So think of my gift as a "voucher," when the time comes just notify me and I'll "redeem" your "voucher" for what you desire. I don't believe in a "free meal" as it were and yearn to return the favor. Sound like a plan tiger? ppsexfaceplz.jpg?2

Sounds kinky. JK xD It's just those faces.... Anyways, sure, I'll take ya up on that offer. So just go ahead and post your OC and I'll add ya right to the list.

• Brohoof 1

Since we're like, best friend n stuff, I demand my OC to be drawn with yours.I expect perfection, Yeshua-senpai. Don't let me down. >:C

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/church-r1380

Ey, babe.  I'll make sure yours has some flaws. Nah, just kidding! I won't let you down, Mashu-Kouhai.  :3 I'm adding ya to the list as of right now.

• Brohoof 1

So just go ahead and post your OC and I'll add ya right to the list.

Ah but now that's where the issue lies doesn't it? I don't have an OC but I can't leave you empty handed... isaypinkieplz.png?1

Since I do not have an OC I'll instead supply you with the characters I've used for avatars. Now, this can be incredibly easy for you or difficult so I'll leave you with several choices. In the past I've had PinkiePie and Scootaloo as my avatar. These would be the easiest for you to draw but if you're up for a challenge you can attempt to draw either Fidget from Dust: An Elysian Tail or Polar Bear from Polar Bear's Cafe (no seriously, that's his name.)

Do what'll be the funnest for you, something tells me your plate's going to be quite full in due time and thank you for doing this.pinkiepieblushplz.jpg?2

Fidget

Fidget_Sketch_Flying.png

Polar Bear

polar-bear-cafe-may01.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Ah but now that's where the issue lies doesn't it? I don't have an OC but I can't leave you empty handed... isaypinkieplz.png?1

Since I do not have an OC I'll instead supply you with the characters I've used for avatars. Now, this can be incredibly easy for you or difficult so I'll leave you with several choices. In the past I've had PinkiePie and Scootaloo as my avatar. These would be the easiest for you to draw but if you're up for a challenge you can attempt to draw either Fidget from Dust: An Elysian Tail or Polar Bear from Polar Bear's Cafe (no seriously, that's his name.)

Do what'll be the funnest for you, something tells me your plate's going to be quite full in due time and thank you for doing this.pinkiepieblushplz.jpg?2

Fidget

Fidget_Sketch_Flying.png

Polar Bear

polar-bear-cafe-may01.jpg

I'll try to do the polar bear one! I remember seeing you around the forum the most with that one so it's the one I remember you most by x3 If it goes to heck, I'll try the others :P

• Brohoof 1

Dashey! ;D Has it already been a year?! Wow... I remember the first time we were doing an RP with other people, I still have our first PM to gather everyone for it x)

Anyways, congratulations and happy anniversary! I'd love to join in on this with you ^.^

NYfOF1G.png

• Brohoof 2

Count me in as well :D. Does our big status battle a long time ago count :P ?

Here's my OC if you're up for it. (The one giving the noogie). I also have a crappy pony creator image and drawing of his cutie mark here if they help (It's a grey raincloud with three blue raindrops on top. I can't art :( ). A huge thanks in advance :). Hope you enjoy putting it together and happy early anniversary :)

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 2

Let's see if I'm included or not. By the way, I changed the appearance of Sky Warden. He's my ponysona, and I got a better visual traits which suit me more than the old one. The one on my current avatar is the old one. I can give you the reference of both. Just tell me which one would you like to draw. The new one is a unicorn.

Edited by Sky Warden

Dashey! ;D Has it already been a year?! Wow... I remember the first time we were doing an RP with other people, I still have our first PM to gather everyone for it x)

Anyways, congratulations and happy anniversary! I'd love to join in on this with you ^.^

img-1712255-1-NYfOF1G.png

Loyalty! Long time no see! Yes that group shared many a good times. :3  I think I still have that PM too if I'm not mistaken.

I think you already know my OC, but I'll post a bunch of references of her anyways;

I hope this makes an awesome photo~

Yes, I'm very familiar with your OC, Chigens c: Happy more people are posting pictures!

Count me in as well :D. Does our big status battle a long time ago count :P ?

Here's my OC if you're up for it. (The one giving the noogie). I also have a crappy pony creator image and drawing of his cutie mark here if they help (It's a grey raincloud with three blue raindrops on top. I can't art :( ). A huge thanks in advance :). Hope you enjoy putting it together and happy early anniversary :)

Yes, yes it does x3 Don't forget the times in the forum games either. c:  I look forward to putting this together, kinda already started a bit.

Let's see if I'm included or not. By the way, I changed the appearance of Sky Warden. He's my ponysona, and I got a better visual traits which suit me more than the old one. The one on my current avatar is the old one. I can give you the reference of both. Just tell me which one would you like to draw. The new one is a unicorn.

Yes you count skywarden xD I have had a good bit of fun joking around with you in the forum games as well. Post your OC as soon as you can so I have a fresh reference! 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Here's my OC Thunder Dash. I know this is gonna come out so awesome. Here's his OC profile pic. He may look hard to draw at first, but you can handle it. 

attachicon.gifThunder Dash.png

Yours is all drawn up, but I have one question, does he have a cutie mark? I don't know if I just can't see it (Doesn't help to be colorblind) So if he does, let me know.

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

Yours is all drawn up, but I have one question, does he have a cutie mark? I don't know if I just can't see it (Doesn't help to be colorblind) So if he does, let me know.

He does. According to his profile on this forum, it states:

His cutie mark is a grey thundercloud surrounded by golden stars with a multi-branched lighting bolt coming out of it. He has the ability to wield electricity from his body. He is the only pegasus with this ability. The golden stars represent that he can also use magic through his electric abilities.

• Brohoof 1

I know we don't chat too often, but if you'll have me I'd be more than happy to let you use my semi-OC.  Congratulations Rainbow Dashey on your upcoming 1 year anniversary; glad to know you and glad you've stuck around with us all on the forums for so long!  :muffins:

derpknight.png

• Brohoof 2

I know we don't chat too often, but if you'll have me I'd be more than happy to let you use my semi-OC.  Congratulations Rainbow Dashey on your upcoming 1 year anniversary; glad to know you and glad you've stuck around with us all on the forums for so long!  :muffins:

derpknight.png

Been a while hasn't it? x3 But I still count ya, chatting in games and randomly 'round the forum and all. Plus, this character will be fun to add :3

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm not sure how well you could work with this picture...but if I could get into the picture, that would be great.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/puzzle-piece-r3213

Well, do I count?

Sure ya do! Status updates count and I've seen ya round enough. :) 

And yes, I can work with any picture! So I'm adding ya to it right now!

• Brohoof 1

Yes you count skywarden xD I have had a good bit of fun joking around with you in the forum games as well. Post your OC as soon as you can so I have a fresh reference! 

post-10241-0-41293300-1360073893.jpg

So you really think that I've been joking all this time?! 

post-10241-0-93054200-1368773807.jpg

Does this face look like the face of a joker to you?!

Nah. Yes, a good time indeed. Since I want this to be... whatever, I decided to post the new appearance of Sky Warden because it fits its role as my ponysona more. I don't have white (or light coloured) hair after all. I made the mane style and colour scheme of the new one look like me IRL as accurate as possible, without making it too human.

sky_warden_by_azureskywarden-d6gcufp.png

The tail isn't blue-ed yet. It's a new picture, and since you're going to draw it, I'll just post it like that. I guess you get the point. Orange mane, with some blue border on it.

Good luck.

P.S. Why is my name not in the first page?

Edited by Sky Warden

So you really think that I've been joking all this time?! 

Does this face look like the face of a joker to you?!

Nah. Yes, a good time indeed. Since I want this to be... whatever, I decided to post the new appearance of Sky Warden because it fits its role as my ponysona more. I don't have white (or light coloured) hair after all. I made the mane style and colour scheme of the new one look like me IRL as accurate as possible, without making it too human.

img-1713785-1-sky_warden_by_azureskyward

The tail isn't blue-ed yet. It's a new picture, and since you're going to draw it, I'll just post it like that. I guess you get the point. Orange mane, with some blue border on it.

Good luck.

P.S. Why is my name not in the first page?

I didn't say all of it was joking :P Anyways, I can "blue" him up.  And the reason you aren't on the front is because I just got back home x3 Cutie Mark?