Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What fantasy pet would you own or create?

Frosty V

If you could have any fantasy animal as your pet what would you have? Would you combine your two favorite animals, or mabey your favorite three! Who knows everyone is different. 

• Brohoof 4

Unicorn. x3 I'm pretty sure unicorns and Pegasi are fantasy pets.. Or a dragon would be cool. But; I'm settling with a good ol' fashioned unicorn.

• Brohoof 4

A white-colored dragon. They are just so amazingly graceful and majestic, and white for some reason is a color I just think dragons look good with.

White-Dragon-fantasy-30962817-640-442.jp

Maybe the word pet would be inaccurate, if one traveled with me, they would really just be treated as my companion, such as if another human had come with me.

• Brohoof 5

I would like either a Dragon or a Deathclaw from Fallout 3.  A dragon because they have the ability of intelligence and I would not only have a method of going around easier but also someone I can talk to.  So in a way, a Dragon would not be a pet but a companion.  

Black-dragon-dragons-8714452-1198-989.jp

A tamed deathclaw would be cool, I guess I'm in the minority here when I say that I think they're cute.  I was a bit torn between either the Deathclaw or the Wampa.  Imagine going through the streets on the backs of either of those two!!  :wub: 

Fahkr_The_Deathclaw_by_Mottenfest.jpg*art by Mottenfest on Deviantart*  

Wampa-woswfg.jpg

• Brohoof 2

A tamed deathclaw would be cool, I guess I'm in the minority here when I say that I think they're cute.

They are cute. Deadly, but cute. A Deathclaw would be the perfect pet if it was tamed. You would never have to worry about someone breaking into your house or threatening your life ever again. One swipe and they are pretty much dead.

Speaking of pets, I would so want a Garchomp from pokemon. Garchomp is my main poke. A vicious land shark that looks like it would tear anyone apart for just looking at it funny. What more could you ask for?

• Brohoof 2

I, also would like to be accompanied by a Dragon. Dragons are best mythological creature. Pet is definitely the wrong word though.

img-1713005-1-White-Dragon-fantasy-30962

I'm sure I recognise that image from somewhere...

Edited by Questioner

I'd love to have a dragon. A purple or a light blue one. It would be awesome to fly on a dragon. I imagine my dragon would be very wise, wiser than myself. So pet is definitely the wrong word to use. It would maybe be more of a guide/teacher. 

• Brohoof 1

I, also would like to be accompanied by a Dragon. Dragons are best mythological creature. Pet is definitely the wrong word though.

I'm sure I recognise that image from somewhere...

That piece is called, HobsyllwinThe White Guardian by Ciruelo.  He does a lot of fantasy genre paintings. http://www.dac-editions.com/ He has a lot of beautiful work.

• Brohoof 1

How about a Pokemon? 

"For some people, Pokémon are pets." - Oak 

I'd love to have a Gardevoir.   ^_^ 

It would be pretty cool if we could actually get this to happen, i.e. getting any 'pet' to exist and everything.  :lol:

I'm a pretty simple guy myself. Nothing too exotic. I don't want dragons because a lot of my stuff is flammable. Dinosaurs are out. Ponies are sentient creatures-they make better friends than pets.

I think I'll just settle for some cute little bunnies...

post-1029-0-57683100-1375529533_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I would choose a dragon. However, I would not view him as a pet, but as a companion. My dragon and I would go on adventures together to faraway lands. I would be able to communicate with him both verbally and telepathically, and his intellectual capacity would be just as great as that of a human's. He would have a long lifespan consisting of a few thousand years.

• Brohoof 1

I would so make a mog from the final fanasty them things would be awesome to have a lil fling magic creature that 'll also be like a house keeper

post-16202-0-25216100-1375532179_thumb.jpg

Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 1

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and say I'd get a dragon.  I've always thought dragons were cool and even have a dragon plush that I sleep with  :lol: .  With a dragon as a friend, I'd never have to worry about safety, and I'd be able to have intelligent conversations with him/ her.  I'm sure there's a lot I could learn, especially about what happened in the past.  We could also travel to far away places and have awesome adventures  :yay:

Western dragons are cool, but I also have a fondness for eastern dragons.  I'd love to hang out with a dragon like Haku's dragon form from Spirited Away.

post-13775-0-24143500-1375595122_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I would so make a mog from the final fanasty them things would be awesome to have a lil fling magic creature that 'll also be like a house keeper

I like the ones from kh better I think they just look cuter then the ff ones! XD

character05%20-%20moogle.png

But I personally LOVE to have a Vulpix if it were ever possible! XD

230px-Brock_Vulpix.png

• Brohoof 3

Well this is assuming what qualifies as fantasy animal and stuff.

If I am allowed to i'd obviously want a unicorn, who would be like my OC or a mane 6 or something, because ponies are cuddly and soft :D(I mean MLP ponies, not IRL ponies).

If I can't do that, then i'd want an Umbreon from pokemon, because I love pokemon, and umbreons my favorite pokemon.

If not then i'd probably have like a dragon or something, because dragons are awesome basically.. :P.

I couldn't have a dragon, I think dragons are freaking awesome, I just want a pet that's not the size of my house (and IMO small dragons just look silly *sorry Spike*), so they're out of the question.

I don't like birds, my cousin's bird was loud, mean, and crapped everywhere except in its cage (it would purposefully project #2 out of the cage onto the floor), so unless a phoenix can be well trained they're out.

I bet a Ninetails would be pretty sweet!

tumblr_mnmu6xVHCU1ssrckdo1_1280.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Dragons eh? Thats sounds like way too much trouble, what would you even feed them? Id probably go with a Pokemon, there fairly intelligent and can somewhat take care of themselves if need be, not to mention that the can under stand what I might be saying to them.

chibi__umbreon_and_espeon__pokemon__by_h

• Brohoof 2