Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What fantasy pet would you own or create?

Frosty V

(edited)

Dragons eh? Thats sounds like way too much trouble, what would you even feed them? Id probably go with a Pokemon, there fairly intelligent and can somewhat take care of themselves if need be, not to mention that the can under stand what I might be saying to them.

img-1717553-1-chibi__umbreon_and_espeon_

Agreed, there are alot of fantasy pets that I would like to own, but I think a pokemon would rank high on my list for, like you said, their intelligence....plus they are super adorable.

Edited by Frosty V
  • Brohoof 2

Oooh, definitely a Flaaffy from Pokemon. They're my favourite Pokemon ever and I would just love to have one to chill out with me and be generally pink and adorable.

Alternatively, a Chocobo from Final Fantasy. Or a lil Totoro... hmmm~

A long time ago I was set on having a pet Growlithe. Like when I was... 5? 4? Idk but my mother told me "If you wish on a star then your wish will come true" or something like that so I would always go to a little window at my old house and wish that Pokemon were real so I could have a pet Growlithe or Poochyena xD Oh Lauren! 

From Growlithe it went to Dragonair but quickly changed to Leafeon. I love leafeon. 

Really Growlithe would be more helpful on colder days though, but leafeon is my favorite. Idk whichever one is availiable I guess XD

Actually what I really want? Kirara. tumblr_luzbg5vqah1ql72sjo4_500.jpg

Edited by The Pinkeh Pie ♪
  • Brohoof 1

A pet tiger spray painted blue named Fluffy, who has angel wings, shoots rainbow-lasers from its mouth, travels dimensions, and is also Mr T, who takes me to Equestria to visit my wife Rainbow Dash, I probably will never get this pet.

Or a dragon, dragons are cool, so are phoenixes.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not going to be too specific...buuuut........

If I had a pet.....I'd have a dog....but with cat eyes....and wings......and he would also have a magic horn.....and he would have thumbs, so he can get the fuckin' Beggin' Bacon Strips himself..... And he'd have the voice of Morgan Freeman......and he'd have the ferocity of Chuck Norris.....but he'd also have the cuteness level of Rainbow Dash in a bunny costume.....he'd be about two times the size of me, so he could take me to the skies!!!!! He would LOVE PIE, but not as much as me.(that would be dangerous) He would be a German Shepherd, and his name would be.....SNICKERS!!!! :-P

• Brohoof 1

Hm, I'd love a chimera. Or draconequus, whatever you want to call it. That way, I'd have a whole bunch of animals in one!!! ^_^ Or, I'd like a dragon! Dragons are awesome!

"Draconequus" is just the word made up for Discord by people who didn't know the word "chimera". :P Me, I'd have a changeling. Cute little buggers once you get used to 'em. ^_^

A giant flying manta ray. Manta rays are awesome.

I'd give it a large, cooler-looking tail though. Manta ray tails are ridiculously too small.

post-7348-0-61471400-1375691896_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fluttermena
  • Brohoof 1

Generally I'm not into mythological creatures. I think the unicorn/pegasus are the only type I'd actually be interested in, and that's because recently I've got to be around real life horses and I think they're adorable.

Although if I really had my choices, I'd take Pokemon... These Pokemon in particular:

tumblr_mqza88sXqA1scal0ro1_400.png

tumblr_mp5ydfi23Y1sq48zro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mn8t4fwDls1srp2zdo1_1280.png

Also Piplup, Growlithe, and Glaceon. But I'm too lazy to look them up. xD

Ooooh and a Rapidash - with rainbow flames!

Edited by Envy

This guy right here:

742.png

I never leave Pallet Town without him. B)

Exeggutor always seems to get all the slack for whatever reason. Not sure why, I've always been a fan of it.

ALL of gen1's psychic-types were great.

"Draconequus" is just the word made up for Discord by people who didn't know the word "chimera". :P Me, I'd have a changeling. Cute little buggers once you get used to 'em. ^_^

^_^ Yeah, a Changeling would be really cool! You could have them shape-shift into a human so you can walk around with them in public. :D Ooh, I know what I'd want. A Changeling/Draconequus mix! XD

• 2 weeks later...

Inb4anthropomorphicpastelcoloredtalkingponies.

But seriously for a moment I wouldn't mind having a phoenix around. Otherwise I would just be happy to have a talking intelligent dog that can intelligibly interact and engage in discourse and activities with me. Also he would preferably live much longer than a normal dog's lifespan.

• 2 months later...

Well its not really that I want a pet.. but more I want to be Nightmare Raritys' pet....

Anyway a Lion would be really cool! I do love cat a lot and having one big ass Kitty kitty would be kind of cool... feeding it would be a bitch and a half.. then it would more then likely claw up all my shit... damn...

• 6 years later...

I want a pet like Ryo-Ohki. Who wouldn't want a cute little Cat/Bunny, that could turn into your very own heavily armed faster than light star ship!

These are the two aspects of Ryo-Ohki! They are one and the same creature!

99y37pqg9x651.jpg

9180-581687807.jpg