Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Poll]What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade?

Zygen

36 users have voted

1. 1. Your favorite Gatorade flavor?

• Lemon lime(green)
    • Orange
    • Fruit punch(red)
    • Frost glacier(Light blue)
    • Frost Riptide rush(Purple)
    • Fierce melon(Orange)
    • Cool blue(Blue)
    • Extreme tropical intenso(Red)
    • Extremo Mango Electrico(Orange)
    • Fierce Strawberry (dark pink)
    • X-Factor Fruit Punch + Berry (red)
    • X-Factor Orange + Tropical Fruit (red-orange)
    • X-Factor Lemon-lime + Strawberry (yellow-green)
    • Lemonade (light yellow)
    • Raspberry Lemonade (very light pink)
    • Strawberry Lemonade (pink)
    • All-Stars Grape (dark blue-violet)
    • All-Stars Lemon-Lime (yellow)
    • All-Stars Berry (blue)
    • All-Stars Strawberry (red)
    • Berry Rain (light purple)
    • Lime Rain (light green)
    • Tangerine Rain (light orange)
    • Fierce Wild Berry (blue)
    • Strawberry Kiwi Rain (pink)
    • Cherry Rain (light red)
    • All-Stars Ice Punch (colorless)
    • Gatorade Smoothies (orange, fruit punch, mango, strawberry)
    • Strawberry Kiwi (pink)
    • I don't drink gatorade

So pretty simple question, I just figured i'd ask, whats your favorite flavor of gatorade?

There is plenty of flavors around, some are more uncommon, some are more common, i'm just gonna go off the ones that haven't been discontinued, and hope I don't miss any.

So yeah I'll try and include as many as possible in the poll, if i miss any please tell me and i'll add it ASAP ok?

Anyways, my personal favorite is orange, dunno why, i just love orange it tastes so good, despite being a bit harder to find for me, i don't drink it as common as i do blue and red, but its just.. idk gatorade and orange mixes well i guess. :P.

Ps.(I didn't know half these flavors existed :P, wikipedia be my guide!)

• Brohoof 3

There's that many flavors?!

Anyways, I don't drink much gatorade but when I do, I choose lemon lime, it's just more natural to me.

And to be honest, they all taste like water, just with a hint of flavor in the mix. 

• Brohoof 2

There's that many flavors?!

Anyways, I don't drink much gatorade but when I do, I choose lemon lime, it's just more natural to me.

And to be honest, they all taste like water, just with a hint of flavor in the mix

According to wikipedia there is :P.

I drink it on ocasions.

I use to not like Lemon Lime, but the taste grew on me.

Eh, they don't taste that watery to me, but then again normally when I drink them its after I actually went outside for something, like band.(OMG ZYGEN GOES OUTSIDE, *dies*)

My favorite flavor of Gatorade is Fruit Punch, since it is my favorite flavor to drink even if I'm not exercising. I really do enjoy it.

Fruit punch is pretty awesome.

I drink gatorade when i'm not exercising sometimes, but typically my parents don't let me.

But considering i don't drink carbonated drinks I drink a bunch of fruit juices and stuff so yeah :P.

• Brohoof 3

Frost Glacier or any other blue flavor. (( Other than grape. I hate grape. )) I also really like the Berry Punch.. Sheesh, I like a lot. But Frost Glacier. :3 

• Brohoof 2

Frost Glacier or any other blue flavor. (( Other than grape. I hate grape. )) I also really like the Berry Punch.. Sheesh, I like a lot. But Frost Glacier. :3 

Frost glacier use to be my favorite, then I started to like fruit punch more, and then I discovered orange and my love :P.

And yeah, i still drink alot of the more common ones, some of the more rare or exotic ones though i've never really touched xD.'

Alot of the ones i found on the wiki i've never heard of or seen.

• Brohoof 1

@@Zygen

There's actually a silver Gatorade too. :o It's crazy but it's so good. :wub: I rarely have it because they don't normally sell it anywhere.

• Brohoof 2

I only drink the blood of my enemies.

But orange Gatorade does in a pinch, or right after a murder spree. Gotta replace those electrolytes, right?

Yummy juicy suculent blood... 

Woohoo orange yay :D. And yeah sure after a murder spree uh what better way to get back ElectrolytesBesides the blood of your enemies of course....

• Brohoof 1

Impressive... Simple question, but a multitude of answers!

As for my favourite, that would have to be good old lemon lime. It was the first Gatorade flavour I ever drank and it still tastes just as good. Orange is a favourite of mine too, but it doesn't carry the same nostalgic feel.

• Brohoof 2

There are so many flavors of Gatorade I've never heard of, but for right now it is still the old fashion grape nothin else beats it for me. Then again I'll just drive to the store and get ALL of them and see if I change my mind ^_^

I thought there was like the mystery flavor as well, I dont know :blush:

• Brohoof 2

Well,i have been drinking fruit punch gatorade nonstop for a week now!

I'm gonna have to go with fruit punch,i love the taste!!

The others aren't bad,but they don't compare to fruit punch!

• Brohoof 1

I have no idea. I have actually never heard of it. I guess it is some sort of drink that you have in America? Though if I did drink it I think I would go with orange. Since orange always taste good :)

• Brohoof 2

@@Zygen

There's actually a silver Gatorade too. :o It's crazy but it's so good. :wub: I rarely have it because they don't normally sell it anywhere.

I can't say I saw a silver gatorade on the list i found, or any one colored silver, unless maybe its discontinued since i didn't include those(Or exclusives.)

Sounds interesting.. i wonder what it tastes like xD.

Impressive... Simple question, but a multitude of answers!

As for my favourite, that would have to be good old lemon lime. It was the first Gatorade flavour I ever drank and it still tastes just as good. Orange is a favourite of mine too, but it doesn't carry the same nostalgic feel.

Yeah, i was quite surprised doing my research beforehand.

And Lemon lime is pretty good, i didn't like it at first but did after a while.

And it was actually also the 1st flavor made apparently, so I guess it being the first you drank isn't to surprising :P.

There are so many flavors of Gatorade I've never heard of, but for right now it is still the old fashion grape nothin else beats it for me. Then again I'll just drive to the store and get ALL of them and see if I change my mind ^_^

I thought there was like the mystery flavor as well, I dont know :blush:

Same here dude haha, so many i never knew about...

And i dunno if one store even carries them all xD. 

I don't really drink grape often, i've drank it like once or maybe twice, its more uncommon for me to find anyways.

As for a mystery flavor, idk, there was some tiger woods celebration flavor that wasn't told what it was or something, but it was discontinued i believe. So I didn't include it.

Well,i have been drinking fruit punch gatorade nonstop for a week now!

I'm gonna have to go with fruit punch,i love the taste!!

The others aren't bad,but they don't compare to fruit punch!

Fruit punch was my favorite for a while.

Untill I met my love.

I have no idea. I have actually never heard of it. I guess it is some sort of drink that you have in America? Though if I did drink it I think I would go with orange. Since orange always taste good :)

I never realized that it wouldn't be in other countries, maybe I should have put something in the OP about that :P.

And yeah its an American drink thats flavored and stuff, it was made originally for an (American) football team as a way to refuel during games, and it took off since then basically.

Orange is a pretty good flavor, one of my favorite fruits.

Of course pineapple is really tasty to, not sure how it'd taste in a drink though...

• Brohoof 1

I have been drinking the fruit punch for years, so I pick that one. Funny thing, I didn't know the flavors until I saw this poll. I usually just referred to gatorade by color. Red is my favorite, then yellow, and finally blue. :P

• Brohoof 2

@@Zygen

A Silver Gatorade?

I gotta see this, I have never heard of such a thing.

I'm guessing it's rare, but I gotta try me some Silver Gatorade.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite is the grapy, for two reasons: 1. I love the flavor grape. 2. Purple is my MEGA favorite colour.

Ok, thats it, I guess. :D :D :D

Grape isn't my favorite, and its a bit more uncommon here, but it ain't bad :).

Purple is an awesome color though, of course, I still have a love for green for whatever reason :P.

I have been drinking the fruit punch for years, so I pick that one. Funny thing, I didn't know the flavors until I saw this poll. I usually just referred to gatorade by color. Red is my favorite, then yellow, and finally blue. :P

I drink Fruit punch more regularly then orange, just because orange isn't as easy to find always for us.

And yeah, i know what you mean, I really normally just call the gatorades by color, only recently did I even pay attention to the flavors :P.

• Brohoof 1

A Silver Gatorade?

I gotta see this, I have never heard of such a thing.

I'm guessing it's rare, but I gotta try me some Silver Gatorade.

Ikr, i've never seen it either.

Then again I only really seen mostly common flavors, and the bottom half of the list i've never seen xD.

May even be limited edition or discontinued.

I'll drink any flavor but fruit punch is my favorite. Ever since I was little I've always liked fruit punch the best. Maybe it's because it's red lol.

I drink basically any flavor(Especially when thirsty) Fruit punch tastes pretty awesome, its probably my most common one I drink, and still probably 2nd favorite or so.

• Brohoof 1

Wow I never nowhere where so many:s

I love the cool blue :). (I think it's blue raspberry flavour).

Thinking about it I can't imagine he colours being that healthy for you, especially ones like the Silver one! : o

• Brohoof 1

Wow I never nowhere where so many:s

I love the cool blue :). (I think it's blue raspberry flavour).

Thinking about it I can't imagine he colours being that healthy for you, especially ones like the Silver one! : o

Yeah me neither haha, the research i did (Well finding the wiki page) shocked me seeing all of them.(And this doesn't even include limited edition or discontinued ones :P.)

I forget what cool blue is :P. i think its blue raspberry though. It tastes pretty good.

Well idk if the colors themselves harm you, its just food coloring or something i'm sure, but it does stain your tongue :P.

The silver one sounds odd, it could also be a colorless one, there are colorless, thats the closest to silver i know i saw there. So idk.

I chose Lemon Lime, but really I either get Lemon Lime or Frost Glacier. I'd even go so far to say that all flavors of Gatorade are pretty good. Well, I'm thirsty now. Time to go get some Gatorade.

• Brohoof 1

To be honest, I haven't had any other than Fruit Punch and X Factor: Fruit Punch and Berry. The first I was really only introduced through with marching band. Otherwise, I might have never tried Gatorade at all. I really liked it, but when I went to pick some up at the store to drink otherwise, I ended up with X Factor: Fruit Punch and Berry, and it's even better.

• Brohoof 2

I chose Lemon Lime, but really I either get Lemon Lime or Frost Glacier. I'd even go so far to say that all flavors of Gatorade are pretty good. Well, I'm thirsty now. Time to go get some Gatorade.

I think they're all pretty good to, i just have favorites.

Of course I haven't tried every flavor, so that might be an improper statement.

To be honest, I haven't had any other than Fruit Punch and X Factor: Fruit Punch and Berry. The first I was really only introduced through with marching band. Otherwise, I might have never tried Gatorade at all. I really liked it, but when I went to pick some up at the store to drink otherwise, I ended up with X Factor: Fruit Punch and Berry, and it's even better.

Omg getting gatorade at a break at band camp is like tasting the heavens! xD. Waters already good enough haha. Gatorade takes it beyond that.

Good thing we don't really normally play during marching at band camp, because that would get all icky in my instrument, and well not work out very well xD.

I never tried any of the X factors i don't think, gonna have to find them first anyways :P.